Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:08 am

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Perfect." Leon whispered and nibbled upon her earlobe, his hands roaming over her body, a small growl escaping him as his mind reflected upon the last time they had sex. He soon began to undress her, brushing his nails over her skin, placing kisses between her breasts.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:15 am

Soli moaned and began taking Leon's pants off,she pulled him near her and wrapped her legs around him.She saw thin red lines appear on her body where Leon touched her with his nails.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:19 am

User Image
"Robert, you can either tell me or suffer the consequences of your petty actions. I on the other hand, will not suffer if your precious Alicia dies." Kane's lips twisted into a fanged and twisted smile.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:30 am

Leon brought his lips to her's, kissing her deeply as his hands brushed the inside of her thighs before he let his body act upon it's own and thrusted into Soli, letting out a soft moan.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:35 am

"Alicia isn't mine," Robert said. "I don't even like her. The only reason that I even get near her is because we have a soul bind for some reason. So if you want to threaten me, find another way to do it." He snarled and put a hand on one of his swords.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:44 am

((Going into work, be back at 12:30 am est))

Brago moved over to Alicia and rubbed his head up against her large breast. "Take me with you please, Master. I want to do your bidding until you dont want me anymore."

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:50 am

User Image
"You don't need Nike. I know the answer you seek. You only have to ask, Robert. Politely." Kane eyed Robert's hand on the hilt, and nearly laughed.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:53 am

"And what answer do you think I seek?" Robert asked.

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:09 am

Soli gasped when she felt Leon inside her,"Don't stop."She moaned and pulled him tighter to her.((you should do the time skip ))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:16 am

*~* Rawrness *~*

Leon nuzzled Soli, a little out of breath, but rather content as he laid beneath Soli. "Mmm. That was better than last time, no?" He asked with a short, hearty chuckle.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:18 am

User Image
"I grow tired of your questions. Honey, blood, and vervain. The bood must be yours. Burn it in tha braziers and say, ekak, domini. courvaka Now begone."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:23 am

Soli laughed and kissed him on top of his head,"Yes."she sighed and pulled herself closer to him.She looked at the window and saw the moon,"The full moon is coming up."

Neuro chuckled,"So many decisions, though you knew that didn't you brother."He smiled at the thought of The Whisperer dying.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:27 am

((Recap?))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:30 am

((okay Soli and Leon are home,Robert is trying to get something from Kane and Alicia and Brago are together and doing it or not don't know,Neuro took Hana and they are now at his office which is at the Devil"Nest.))

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:31 am

Leon sighed, "I know," he brushed his nails lightly upon her spine. "Well, I don't plan on keep the wolf all contained since it really isn't fair to the beast." He laughed a bit to himself at the thought of what the wolf would try to attempt with Soli, and the beast knew better than to tear its mate apart.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games