Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:06 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"There's no need to worry about getting lost around here anyway, the school grounds are fenced in. So long as you stay out of the woods anyway, they're kinda big." Avery forked a fry and knocked it against her plate to shake loose a bit of salt.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"I bet you'd love to see the dome Willow, " Whit suggested. "We just came from there, but if you're new to Iris it's a great place to see exactly what it is the people here can do." He snagged a slice of apple off Avery's tray and dipped it in the cinnamon/sugar mix she used.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:39 pm
Jordan gave up on the whole 'floating into the table' thing and just slid into the seat instead. The whole conversation about the dorm had her wondering if maybe the Pres had been oh so subtly hinting at her showing the new kid around to help out the student council when he was talking about the purple carrots. Since Willow looked like he liked them, just like Telemachus had said...

"Oh yeah, the Dome's really amazing. But I've got to warn you- there's more than just flying kids there," she said with a smile to herself at all the crazy powers and things that went on in there.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:43 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Speaking of which, Avery said dropping her fork down on her plate.
"You seem to be sensory like me and Shige. Have you met someone named Doc Martel to be assessed yet?" she asked referring to his level.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:11 pm
[ I found Karley's profile on page 155! Plus, in the next few pages or so there was a reference to the colored carrots! xD

I'll go add Karley's profile to the front page... ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:16 pm
(That was relatively fast o.e good job)  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:23 pm
"The Dome? What's that?" Willow's curiosity heightened hearing the word flying "Sensory huh? My aniki said that to me, too. Sorry, I haven't met Doc Martel yet, I got lost few days ago after arriving here. Who's he?"  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:41 pm

User Image

"Doc Martel is one of the teachers that assesses us to see what level our powers are at. we usually get assessed twice a year, once at the beginning of the year and once at the end.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"The Dome," Whit picked up when Avery left off.

"Is a place where everyone practices their particular talents with a bunch of interesting and ever changing tests and the like.

Whit took a deep breath in. "Though, just saying-" he paused "don't let Avery test you.....she can be scary" .

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:42 pm
((>.>.....<.<....>,> *ninja poofs in* ))

[ Edit: so that i don't triple post i put this here this is for a post after my second post *points at it below* anyway lol basically treya delivered some more purple carrots to the cafe got her lunch and headed for a vacant table she didnt see the group at thier table xD]  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:31 pm
Treya shifted as she walked through the tree's heading for the cafeteria a full basket of purple carrots, after seeing the current cafeteria menu for the first time she had decided to start growing partial amounts of the cafe's veggies, fruits and other things that they had had before, but were never fresh as they are now. passing the green house on her way through to the cafeteria treya though about the guy she'd just slightly spotted hiding in the plants at one end of the building, so she she had deliberately avoided it. she may get creepy and scary in and or as herself but other people creeping her was something she very much didn't like at all. sighing slightly treya kept walking past the building and then around to the back to a door that was marked "Cafeteria Staff only no trespassing without permission" she read that sign every time she came around back to deliver veggies. knocking a few times she waited for someone to answer her and open the door, after a few seconds someone eventually did "ah hello treya, brought more carrots i see" treya smilled "yup i noticed you guys were just starting to run low low this time around" The guy at the door laughed "you always do notice that" "well here you go" she said before handing the basket over and stepping back She smiled again happy that people liked the purple carrots, although it was still quite odd that no one thought that she'd be the one supplying the purple carrots. "i'll be going around to the front then" she said before turning and heading for the doors that lead to the full cafeteria, the guy nodded when treya had said she'd be going around front and closed the door bring the decent sized basket with him. soon treya was in line and waiting to be served, when it was her turn she took a decent sized amount of the purple carrots a sandwich, a yellow apple, and two orange juice boxes. once she had paid for what she had taken treya headed for a small vacant table near one of the windows, she didn't notice that nearby was everyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:14 am
"I-I see. I'll take note of that. After lunch perhaps. Wait, I smell more purple sweets." Willow got distracted of the carrots, heading straight to the counter, then returning with a plate full of purple carrots.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:55 pm
Jordan ate her one little bit of purple carrot, figuring if Willow liked them that much, they had to be decent. She had to admit, it was pretty good.

Oh Jor-dee~ I see you like the carrots. His smile could be felt from his thoughts.

Jordan jumped in her chair, feeling silly because she had ended up eating the carrot. Yeah, I guess they're pretty good.

Well you have Trey-ay to thank. Go say thanks. Go. Go go go!

Jordan had no clue what he was talking about until he saw the lone figure nearby. "Treya, hey!" Jordan waved at her. The whole 'carrot-Treya' thing had her distracted, but she still knew what the others were talking about. She had a good multitasking ability like Telemachus from having to pay attention to what was going on in the mind and outside of it at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:59 pm
("Like telemachus" or because of telemachus??? Hrmmm??? o.0 XD)

User Image

"We can also take him to the library to meet the ghosts." Avery thought out loud. She scooped together all her utensils and her cup for her tray and checked to make sure there was nothing else she could pick up before going to ship it.

"Yeah the library's cool". Whit said to Willow as Avery walked away. "And there really are ghosts or something, you just have to catch them at the right time. Our math group has heard them a whole bunch while we were studying in there. " Whit took a look around his own tray but shoved it to the side and decided to be lazy.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:07 pm
[ Haha, both, really ]

"Ghosts? I remember one especially..." Jordan recalled the one that had helped her out back when they had gone real deep in the library for the treasure hunt. And then those books they had found...ever since they'd brought them up the ghosts at the library had been especially...'talkative'.

"I'd like to go too, since I spend so much time there anyways."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:23 am
He almost drops his fork "G-Ghost?" Willow remembers his first encountered ghost while he was a child, she was a playful one. Sometimes, she's the one playing with him when he's alone. But somehow, she disappeared for a long time. "...Sure! when?"  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:52 pm
Jordan wasn't sure whether Willow was scared or excited; though he was definitely surprised. She looked to Whit and Avery. "After school's over?" she asked, since maybe they could go then.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games