Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:25 am
Jessi's eyes widened greatly at Sakura's statements. "Wow... Sakura, it sounds like you've been really busy. I'm sorry you have to go through that, though. I know you and Liada were wanting to open a joint store together, so why don't you ask Liada if you can have some potions that... I guess could influence others into giving you what they want? Yeah! Surely there's a potion for that! You could give it to those in charge of the military recruitment and tell them that they don't need you back right now!"

Jessi grinned brightly, certain that she had thought of a solution.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:30 am
Sakura nodded slightly as she listened "Well...it's a very good idea but it's not that simple...I...can you keep a secret? I...I hope it will help you to understand why this is so...difficult for me to agree..it's also not the first time they've tried to get me back...they're always trying to actually" she said thinking  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:38 am
Daniel gave boh the ladies a nod and a tight smile. He waved softly again to Jessi, trying to convey that he was in no rush. He stood off to one side listening, though trying to not look like he was listening too much, and still keeping an eye on the surrounding lobby.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:44 am
Sakura gave a wave to the stranger she had seen walk in then shook her head "Urm...maybe I'll tell you some other time...still it's always nice to catch up with you Jessi" she said with as soft smile before she wandered into the lounge and took a seat while she thought about what to do as she relaxed into one of the chairs  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:52 am
{{I'm going to have to go to lunch soon, in about 10 minutes, but I should be back in about half an hour after that! biggrin }}

Jessi frowned at Sakura's situation and watched as she walked into the lounge. She would take a break very soon and go and talk with her. "I'll be in there soon, Sakura..."

She looked at Daniel and smiled. "Hey Daniel. Thank you for waiting. I'm going to go in there soon and check on her. But before I do, there was something I wanted to tell you..."

Jessi tried to put on her bravest smile, sighed, and then said, "My parents are coming to my apartment this weekend!"

She giggled slightly, almost forced, and rushed on. "You don't have to come meet them, of course, but since they live in this town, too, it's likely that you'll meet them eventually so I thought you might want to meet them this weekend. If not, that's okay. I mean, I don't even know if we're officially dating or not. I could just introduce you as one of my really good friends if you want, though I don't really like fibbing to my parents. I'm not really sure what to do here, but like I said, you don't have to meet them if you really don't feel comfortable enough to do that. I don't want to pressure you..."

She took a deep breath as she finished her ramble.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 am
Daniel lay his hands on the desk, his thumbs thumping the surface as he quickly processed what Jessi had said. As usual his mind went right to all the possible negative outcomes, but in his current situation, he knew that he couldn't just ignore them this time. After some consideration, he looked back up at Jessi. The happy smile on her face had carried the most weight in his brief deliberations.

"Alright. But they can't know any of my...unusual...issues. So sticking with the amnesia story would be best. But, uh, I guess other than that, then sure."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:13 am
Sakura stretched and closed her eyes as she sat in the chair thinking about what she was about to say. She hoped she wouldn't make Jessi worry and hoped that she would scare her a little. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself as she tried to think about how much to tell her, deciding that perhaps the most basic of outlines would be best.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:05 am
Jessi's eyes widened at Daniel's agreement to meet her parents. A large, true smile broke out on her face and she quickly ran around the desk to meet Daniel on the other side. She threw her arms around his shoulders, hugged him, and then kissed his cheek.

"Oh Daniel, thank you!! This means so much to me! I won't tell my parents about your gifts, of course. Just about the amnesia. We can go over more details when you get back from our rounds. I know you have to start them. Come back here when you're done, please! Thank you so much, Daniel!"

She kissed his cheek again and then pulled back. She gave him a big smile again and then called Haley over the speakers to come and take over for her for break. When Haley arrived, Jessi thanked her and then went into the lounge. She tried to keep the smile on her face from being too big this time since she knew Sakura was so worried. To do this, she couldn't think about Daniel for the time being, which was surprisingly very hard.

When Jessi saw Sakura in the lounge, she went over to her and gestured to the chair beside her. "Is it okay if I sit next to you?"  

Jessi_Deramis

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:12 am
Sakura smiled and nodded "Sure...I don't mind, I was just thinking about what to tell you" she said thinking again as she turned to face Jessi nervously. "I'm a little worried though with Psy's wedding comming up and all and I don't want to cause a panic you see" she said thinking  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:23 am
Jessi smiled gently at Sakura and took a seat. She listened to what Sakura had to say carefully and nodded at the end. "Well, first thing is, I want you to know that you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to tell me Sakura. I understand the need for privacy and discretion, so I only want you to tell me what you feel comfortable telling me."

"Second, I don't think you should be worrying about Psyzapp's wedding. She's a big girl and can handle it herself. I know you don't want to cause a panic, so the best thing to do would be to take care of this before her wedding occurs. If you're still worried about it by the time the wedding approaches, come to Aqua Springs instead and hang out with me instead of going to the wedding. I know you probably don't want to miss it, but that would be better than, as you said, cause a panic. But first, let's deal with what's going on. How can I help you, Sakura? I'd like to help any way I can."  

Jessi_Deramis

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:34 am
Sakura nodded and took a deep breath to calm herself and her expression went blank. "There was an experiment in a place that was once called Humanoid weaponry, District 4, Area 16, Section1, if you tried to find it now there'd be nothing left other than scorched earth and debris. This was a secret project that was funded by the military in it's advanced weaponry experiments. Well you see there was one experiment that was a success, it combined the DNA of a few different races of creatures to make the ultimate Bio-weapon. Unfortunately during one of the testing phases there was a...problem and the weapon went missing after the facility was destroyed completely. There was nothing at all left there" she said as she waited a moment for Jessi to process this information before she continued  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:48 am
Jessi couldn't stop her eyes from widening slightly at the information Sakura was telling her, even though she was trying to keep Sakura calm. There was just so much stuff Jessi hadn't known about before she came to AS. First all that she had learned from Daniel and now with what Sakura was informing her of... Wow. She felt like she was just coming out of a pitch-black cave and the information was almost blinding like sunlight would be.

Jessi slowly nodded her head and spoke softly. "Okay, I understand. Keep going if you want, please."  

Jessi_Deramis

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:00 pm
She nodded and shook her head slightly "Well you see...thing is...the weapon didn't disappear, it was found at various places over the last few years. The military want it back badly as it's got highly destructive capabilities and now that they're up to something...I'm reluctant to...let them have it" she said carefully. "I have that weapon actually and I safeguard it as best I can, but with their actions lately...it's become a bit of a concern...it shouldn't be used at all unless there's no other choice due to the destructive power of it" she explained. "That's about all I can tell you right now I'm afraid" she said with a shake of her head  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:09 pm
Jessi let out a long, soft sigh and blinked a few times. "Wow... I can definitely, definitely see why you'd be so stressed right now. Sakura, that's awful. Is there no way you can destroy this weapon so that no one can ever use it?"  

Jessi_Deramis

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:12 pm
Sakura's ears flattened against her head and she looked at the floor while playing with her tail nervously "Well...about that...you see...that may....be a bit of a...problem" she said and flinched at what she was about to say. "I'm...I'm that ...weapon...." she said quietly  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games