Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:20 pm

((Hell, I think it'd be funny if it was just "protection given to those with religious vows," loyal or otherwise, and, seeing as how Mala's the only one still around from the reign of Atius.... XD ))

"What about your theories then?" Van asked, happy to have any ideas at this point.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:28 pm

{That's pretty much what I've had planned for why she still has her powers, so yeah. XD}

"Those who have immunities must have some sort of connection to the source, even if it is a dim one. There is also too much for me to call it dumb luck." Mala stated her first theory and frowned slightly. "Another theory is that those bloody leeches are back and uglier than ever."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:32 pm

"That's not possible. We're talking about a planet's worth of magic belonging to a planet's worth of magical races. It's physically impossible for something like that to happen unless they've somehow mutated into unbeatable juggernauts and systematically dried up each and every being's innate ability to use magic." Van said doubtfully.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:50 pm

"True. Still, that doesn't disprove my first theory." Mala said. "Although it would have to be something pretty powerful to affect us all like this."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:54 pm

"Er...You mean protect us all except dad? Or affect just dad but leave the rest of our powers in tact?" Kai said. "Since, I don't know about Larai, but I've still got my powers."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:09 pm

"I pretty much do as well. I just choose not to use them." Larai spoke up with a small shrug.

"Then at least one of us has a connection to the source that has made this happen." Mala reasoned. "Since I'm going to assume that the minority - of the world overall - that isn't affected by this drainage of magic are the ones with the connection, its either me or one of the twins who have the connection. Maybe it's more than one of us. What we need to do is figure out who has the connection, why, and how we can use it to solve our problem."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:17 pm

"Well let's see....Dad is...was, a god, but everyone else on the planet renounced the gods and sold their souls to technology." Kai began, going over the facts while he picked up a nearby stick to make notes in the dirt. "Mom used to be mortal, used to worship that Atius douche, and drank from the ex-fountain of youth. Me and Larai are just the kids, so we really don't have any direct connections like you two."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:20 pm

"The connection cannot be from the fountain of youth if it's me, since that has lost its magic as well." Mala pointed out, thinking for a moment. Her face paled as she soon came to a revelation. "Oh gods, what if this is somehow Atius' doing?" she groaned, knowing very well he was both stupid and persistant enough to do something like this.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh, sweet baby Jesus on a stick, that would certainly do it, wouldn't it?" Van said hanging his head at the revelation. "Knowing the size of his ego, it really wouldn't surprise me."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Mala thought for a moment longer, her look of dread temporarilly becoming one of wicked amusement. "So, does that mean that my long since broken vows of loyalty are what saved me?" she asked with a snicker. "He really is negligent!'

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:36 pm

"Well, I guess we know whose face to smash in then." Van said with a grin, finally having a bright spot of hope.

((Why am I hearing opera singing outside my window. My tenth floor window. At 9:30 at night.))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:14 pm

{A strong appreciation for music that surpasses time and logic? XD That, or some jackass got drunk while watching Phantom of the Opera.}

"Yes, yes we do~" Mala said in an almost sing-song voice, happy to have finally figured things out. Or at least, she hoped this was the case.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:20 pm

"And suddenly it feels like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders....How many times has Atius actually posed a threat again? He managed to seal me up in a ring twice, but then after that...not so much." Van said going into their bag of holding to pull out the bedding for everyone.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:52 pm

((Bump of actually getting somewhere with the "plot"! 8D
Also, I think I want the shirt in my sig. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games