Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:17 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

"Well... I guess.. if you tell them and they don't feel the same, then you would know. It's better to be honest, than to hide behind a lie, and it hurts less to just get it over with," said Hannah, giving it a bit of thought, as she wasn't sure what else there was to be said, and she doubted her friend would want for her to talk to one of the older Hufflepuff girls, or her cousin, Linny, for advice. "But, I guess the better question would be: what if they do feel the same? They'd probably be relieved to know the feeling was mutual, and glad you told them. Everybody's afraid of having their heart hurt."

When Emma told her whom she was interested in, Hannah gave her a smile, and said, "Clem is so sweet, I would think even if she wasn't interested she would be so touched and flattered to know you felt that way about her."

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:54 pm
User Image
                                                  I woke up, it was 7
                                                  I waited 'til 11
                                                  Just to figure out that no one would call.
                                                  I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
                                                  What's another night all alone?
                                                  When you're spending everyday on your own.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys looked over to Gid, a small smile crossing his features as his friend mentioned exploring the city. There wasn't really a city here, not when you looked at the school itself. It was just the largest wizarding village in the UK. However, he voiced none of this, deciding instead to look around the platform. He could see Hannah and Jazzy off with their respective friends, and he breathed a sigh of relief about how he didn't have to deal with the two of them... Doing what? Crowding him like they did at the platform? Well, he wasn't wrong, but they had tried to help. Once his panic-addled brain had calmed down enough to realize it. His brows did furrow, wondering how well the camera would work in a magical environment. He doubted that muggle electronics could work there, after all. "Is it a mechanical or digital camera? If it's digital, I don't think it'd work. The whole magical-muggle problem." He blinked as Savannah spoke, his eyes going a bit wide at what she was wearing. He knew for certain that if Caty had worn anything like that, their da would probably make her change clothes. A slight blush rose to his cheeks, hoping that she didn't notice him staring and he ducked his head. He nodded though, and gave a small wave as Vannah wandered off to find Liam. He then turned to Gid and bit his lip, deciding to sign instead. He still felt like talking, actually talking, was exhausting. "We should go grab a carriage before they all disappear. Otherwise it's a really long walk to the castle."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Where is he, anyway?
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And maybe when the night is dead,
                                                  I'll crawl into my bed
                                                  I'm staring at these 4 walls again.
                                                  I'll try to think about the last time
                                                  I had a good time
                                                  Everyone's got somewhere to go
                                                  And they're gonna leave me here on my own.

Essy ze Ninja

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri was caught off guard by the sudden hostility, but she supposed it wasn't too far from the aggressive nature the girl had been showing so far. But there was something else in the way she'd said it. Almost... understanding, like maybe she was going through the same thing that Ceri was. Of course, with the way she'd been acting thus far, Ceri wasn't going to push that subject. In fact, she was about ready to stop talking altogether and chalk this up to a failure until the girl asked, rather rapidly, how many owls she'd be taking. "Oh, um, only ten. I only took classes I liked since my stepmother didn't think I needed to be smart. How about you?" At least she was thankful for that. Her stepmother thought that Ceri was an idiot because she was rebellious and wanted to learn. Whatever, Ceri didn't need her.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Hearing Hannah’s words, Emma felt like her Uncle was talking to her. Those were pretty much the words he used when they talked. It came as a bit of a surprise to Emma. Hannah was the same age she was and yet she sounded so smart. “You sound like my Uncle…” She told her. “But, you’re right… If I don’t speak now I’ll never know.” She agreed. “I’m lucky to have such a smart best friend like you.” She said with a smile.

When Hannah started saying all those things about Clem, Emma flushed. She really was sweet, one of the many reasons she liked her. That and her eyes, there was just something about her eyes. Like Clem could see through to her soul or something. She doubted that were true but if sure felt like it. “You really think so? Cause, I don’t want to me things awkward between us.” Emma admitted. That was her biggest fear. Not so much that she’d reject her but that things would become weird between them.

(Next Post Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table)

Status: I just don't know... Maybe she's right...
                                              With: Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Seventh year|Ravenclaw|17

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin couldn't help but be slightly surprised that they didn't just sit there. Then again, it was a great time to go over the duties. So, their time wasn't wasted and the prefects can get right into their jobs. Benjamin himself hardly knew what they did to be honest, which was partially because he never broke the rules. He really was one of the most boring people on the face of the planet at times, which was the reason he had no idea how he had kept a girlfriend for a few years. He only knew what Dylan told him about it, which wasn't much. Well, Benjamin had a general idea on what they did, but what they had to do to achieve that idea, well, he hadn't the faintest idea. "That does sound like a bore. Who even is the Head Girl this year? There are quite a bit of girls in our year. I assume the Head has to be a prefect, or am I wrong by that one? If I'm not, then that would narrow it down to Wendy, Chase, or Arianna. Oh...and Dylan, heard that guy is a sissy," he said the last part with a sly smile and a laugh. He said it in jest however, hoping that his dry tone got that across. But, he wasn't sure; so he would reassure that he did get it across. "I'm kidding of course. If anyone's the sissy around her, it's me, going to hell and back just to try and find a girl, and instead of doing anything, I break an ankle on a rock. Spells zooming around everywhere and I get hurt tripping. Anticlimactic if you ask me." He shook his head at the memory as he put his hands in his pockets, weaving around the crowd. His six foot, one inch frame looked down on most people underclassmen; so seeing over the crowd was rather easy for him thankfully. And so did Dylan really. So it was an easy task finding the carriages. Benjamin climbed in after Dylan and sat opposite of him, the carriage having a decent amount of room to stretch his arms a bit.

Benjamin listened to the other boy speak, nodding to just about everything he said. "I hated those da*n stairs. I swear I still get lost on them every now and again. You really have to pay attention," he said, shaking his head. "You know what I can't believe, that I was that energetic at one point," he said with a brief chuckle, referring to a group of first years they had passed by before they went off to the lake. "Cynicism certainly starts to dampen your mood a bit doesn't it?" He then took a moment to think and answer the other boy's question, wondering what it was that he wanted to do. He hadn't taken a lot of time to think about it, but he had a general idea of what he wanted to do after school. "Unfortunately because of my flop on the Charm's O.W.L, well, I'm severely limited. But, that being said, I think I want to do one of two things. Try to apply to The Department of Mysteries or become a Potioneer, as long as I do well on the Herbology and Potions N.E.W.T.s, which I expect that I will." He shrugged his shoulders and then asked him the very same question.

"So what do you think you'll do?" he asked, expecting the other boy to have the pick of the litter when it comes to occupations.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Gryffindor │ Fourth Year │ Muggleborn

Levi nodded as Zeph spoke about his summer, feeling that his summer was pretty much the same. It would've been nice to hang out with Zeph and Will over the break, but not everything could work out. "Ah, mine was about the same. Got to visit Ireland. My da' owns a veterinary clinic there," he admitted. "We gotta set up some time to hang out next summer, though. Almost went insane hanging out with my parents, all summer," he remarked with a chuckle.

He looked to his side as a girl he recognized approached. Lori, was it? If he remembered correctly, she was a Slytherin. And she had gone on a date with Zeph last year at the Valentine's Day event. He suddenly felt very awkward, almost as if he were intruding on something even though he had gotten here first. It wasn't that he didn't like Lori--hell, he barely knew her--he just wasn't very interested in being the third wheel between them. "Hey, Lori."

He then noticed another presence joining them, another Slytherin that he had also never talked to but recognized as Tristan. He seemed to be friendly enough, but there was something off about him. He wouldn't have been surprised if there was something going on between him and Lori as well. "Mine was good as well. Uh, should I leave? Don't wanna interrupt any quality time between you two.. or three," he said, only half-jokingly.

Cara MiaKitty
Essy ze Ninja
Diamond Wales

OOC:

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte kept his eyes on Lola as she asked who it was the best course of action for. He honestly didn't know why Layton did it. Well, he did. His brother--if he could even call him that anymore--had done everything he could to screw him over recently, and he was succeeding. First by telling their parents as soon as he could about Lola (although it wasn't like they wouldn't have found out eventually anyway--his father had a lot of connections) and now telling them about his curse. "Best course of action for him. I was on my father's good side for being sorted into Slytherin, but now that my blood is tainted--no offense--I'm nothing to him. Layton will be the heir to the family name now. He'll get everything when they pass away, and leave me with nothing." His fists clenched up for a moment, an anger rising up through him before pushing it down. "But it's fine. I don't need them."

Devonte's eyes shifted to the ground, then back up again to Lola's eyes when she took his hand. Instinctively, a genuinely warm smile curved at his lips. "I could've done something to prevent it. I could've defended myself. It's like I've learned nothing from the end of third year." He squeezed her hand gently, sighing.

mc2

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƈнαѕєя

Gid smiled when Rhys did, hoping he was just as excited for exploring. Gid had even remembered to pack the ice-spikes for his crutches. He genuinely couldn't wait. They'd take a carriage in to the town, then look through all the shops. He'd even heard about a cool joke shop. How neat would that be?! When Rhys asked about the camera, lifted an eyebrow. "It's got film to it? I think that means it'll work. And isn't there a way to turn the pictures into GIFs?" He tilted his head, realizing about a second too late that Rhys probably wouldn't know much about interchange formats online. "Erm... the moving pictures? Is that a spell on the camera?" He didn't notice the warm hue to his cheeks, though he was well aware of his goof. Then again... What if Rhys did know about them? And he'd just insulted his friend by clarifying?! Oh god this was a bad way to start a conversation. Then Vannah, who was dressed like a baby hooker, spoke, saying she'd leave the two. Then she gave Rhys a sexy wink. A SEXY WINK?!?!? What were they up to?! Were they secretly dating?!?! Why would Rhys, with all his intelligence, date that.... lady?! Luckily, Rhys seemed flustered, though normal conversation usually made him blush. Gid almost missed his friend's signing, but caught it in time to figure out what had been said. "Yea, probably. It takes forever to get in a carriage as is." He knew it was because he couldn't climb in as well, but he still made a mention of it. With that, he hopped over to a carriage and spent a few minutes scooting inside, before wriggling his way into a seat for the trip.

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ωнαт'ѕ ιηѕι∂є ιт
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ, ǀ'ℓℓ ƒιgнт ιт
Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη, ηєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ, ɴᴏ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜɴɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη,
Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ
, ɴᴏ.

Ƴσυ cαη'т тαкє мє, ǀ'м ƒяєє

{OoC}
Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:49 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<5th Year>

"Of course it is," Lola answered dryly when Devonte answered that it was the best course of action for Layton. She listened as he went on and tried not to show a small flash of annoyance when Devonte mentioned tainted blood. If anyone had "tainted blood" it was her. However for the matter of Slytherin, if she was going on the negative stereotypes she had read about the houses (since neither of her parents had attended Hogwarts), she would always have thought Layton would have been the better Slytherin. Hufflepuff did take everyone, though, so maybe he was an example of a bad Hufflepuff. Slytherins weren't all bad, obviously, there was Devonte and Vio. She frowned as she looked down to Devonte's clenched fist as he spoke about no longer being heir and then arguing it was fine. Lola's family was not particularly rich, and never would be unless there was a sudden interest in her father's wands his favorite core being wood nymph hair considering it was so easy for him to access it considering his wife and who she was family with, and for that she was thankful. If she wasn't rich in the first place she wouldn't have to worry about things like being heir and such. Also she was sure her family wouldn't disown her if she had ever gotten infected with lycanthropy.

"Don't be ridiculous, Devon," Lola said, in response to it, "your blood isn't tainted. Lycanthropy is like a permanent case of the common cold or something, but less contagious. Besides it isn't like you can pass it on to your kids or something like in the case of people like me..." She bit her lip and let the moment of irritation flow out of her in regards to the term 'tainted blood' and added, "And your father... well he might have made you not heir anymore or is giving you any inheritance but it isn't true that you are nothing to him. If that is true don't you think he'd have kicked you out completely?"

She sighed and then smiled when he smiled back at her after she took his hand and then couldn't help but shake her head when he argued he could have defended himself, "And break the law for underage magic... well I guess since you were defended yourself it wouldn't be breaking the law, but still. And..." She paused looking at him seriously as he mentioned the end of third year, the attack, and she instinctively looked up to the thestral pulling the carriage before looking back to him, "If I remember correctly you did a lot better than me in that and I'm pretty sure taking on wizards is completely different than a werewolf. Besides, you got hurt then... all it takes is one bite and you lived through this so that's the important thing. Sure you got hurt but it wasn't like back then. You're family is an idiot, and anyone else is an idiot, if they think it is a big deal. You just have more of an incentive to get better at potion making and have an excuse to skip class once a month and come in late the next morning."

She smiled and squeezed his hand back and said, "Besides I'm sure people are too busy gossiping about you dating a halfbreed then to worry about your comings and goings for a while. And if you don't want to keep it a secret, and you shouldn't have to, it doesn't bother me. Maybe it is better to just let it out... I know for me, my secret came out in one of the worse ways possible, but I learned who I can count on and not after it got out..." She sighed, "I know it isn't quite the same, but secrets can eat you up and whatever you do you shouldn't give this power to bother you. Like I said a permanent case of the common cold. It shouldn't be a big deal and it isn't... not to me at least."

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:09 am
「Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette」

Second YearPurebloodSlytherinSecond-born

User Image

Living in a city of sleepless people who all know the limits
                                          And won't go too far outside the lines 'cause they're out of their minds.
                                          I wanna get out and build my own home
                                          On a street where reality is not much different from dreams I've had

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike raised an eyebrow when Cy, suprisingly, laughed at the mention of snotty parents. Sure, she only met this person at the End-of-the-Year Feast last school year but she just did not expect him to laugh about it. She saw it as weird since he seemed to stand out in his family, at least in her theory. Just look at Avian's quiet housemate and that one Lillantine guy in Slytherin, the chance of those two laughing or smiling were probably rock-bottom. But obviously, that was an exaggeration. Since the laugh was generally contagious, she tried not to laugh but she let out a few snickering. Since, know that she had thought of it, she found snotty parents really dumb even if they were Slytherins or Ravenclaw (and those two house were known for cleverness and wit respectively), since all they did was follow the old people's rules without even questioning it. What people need were arguing and getting critical, otherwise it would be such a waste of their precious "pure" magic powers if they still went this and that.

She snickered more when Cy assumed her to be the "Good Child" of the family, well, that was what her grandparents thought of her. "Mm, you could say that. I mean, I do know what I am doing. Lovettes usually breeds Ravenclaws, after all," She responded jokingly, because she was able to get away with some things by shrewdness. And well, Avian also did the same too except it was more to luck than wits, too bad Lady Luck was probably going to leave him if he continued with that fashion. Now look at him, now he was grounded in the manor over the summer, he was being reckless last year for his choice in arguing with their father after their cousin's wedding.

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

It's not that I won't remember where I'm from,
                                          I just don't wanna be here no more, it's not enough
                                          I'm gonna go where the rest of the dreamers go,
                                          We used to be half alive, now I'm alright

With : Cyrus Lillantine
Where : Hogwarts Express ---> Hogsmeade Station
Wearing : Uniform

Out.Of.Cases :

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:57 am
♯♬♯【 Avian Zechariah Lovette 】♯♬♯
Fourth YearPurebloodRavenclawFirst-born

User Image

They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books
                                            To make a citizen out of you
                                            Because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you, son
                                            So they can watch all the things you do

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

Avian kind of regret what he said about the matters of guitars when Sera asked him about the possible horrible consequences if his parents figured that he has a guitar, that sounded really ridiculous. Well, obviously, it was from Gypsy and Jer, and he knew that his grandparents hated his favorite cousin. What if they snatched it and stash it somewhere if they figured that out? He really loved that guitar so much that he was so going to not like it if it was confiscated. But instead of saying that, he said as if he was cramming into saying something logical, "Because... It's from--- No, nevermind. What matters was that I'll just say that I saved lots of galleons and went to Hogsmeade to buy one, then I will be happy." He supposed that was the safest and non-dumb thing to say infront of someone from one of the old families. Besides, even if he did it in a polite way, it wasn't like his family was going to betroth him with someone who had at least one member in Azkaban. No offense to Sera, though.

Avian sighed when she questioned about his lack of bookworm-ity for a Ravenclaw, oh the classic stereotypes of the Hogwarts House. Just wonderful. He answered dryly, "I don't use reading glasses. But, if you're looking for a bookworm, I have my sister Nike, my cousin Echo, as well as my friend Grace who fall under that. Well, except one of them isn't here anymore." He shrugged, "I mean... I just don't see myself as a bookworm, but I could always say that I'm a musician" Really though, that was what he knew he saw himself to be. A rock star singer; rocking with a guitar, singing stuff, and having fun. The Ministry, though... He saw it as a paperwork job without action... except the Law Enforcement, but he lacked the big guts to shoot hexes around, but he knew his sister wanted to work there when she grew up.

He could not help it but chuckle about Sera's nine-year old brother, it was just kind of sweet. That reminded him about him and Nike, but well, he could not say he was proud about his relationship with her few years ago before he went to Hogwarts. That was why he was trying to make up to her, which was going well but Nike insisted to not "meddle" around when he was trying his best to socialize with her. "Pffft, looks like we have our fair share of younger siblings? She gets mad at me when I'm "disturbing" her with what she was doing... Well, sometime even if she was just knitting scarves, or just playing with her cat Micah."

As they finally arrived at the Train Station, Nike and Cyrus were the first to leave the compartment. He watched them go and just shrugged, whatever, Nike can do things by herself since she always said so anyway. When he decided to stay just out of being polite, then he was going to say goodbye to go somewhere she finally said that it was actually fine if he could just go somewhere and pointed out that she was used to it. That stopped him, because he immediately felt guilty when she said that. He felt it was very rude of him to just leave someone alone, so he thought hard about it. "Um, okay?" He began to speak, "Well, are you sure? I mean... I could tag with you, I guess... I mean---" Then he paused when he saw someone familiar, wait, it was his housemate Grace. "Oh, Grace!" He called at his fellow Ravenclaw, waving his hand, "Over here! You can join us," He was grinning at her, since he was glad to see his friend who was also his Valentine Date last year. Heavens, that moment was actually really fun.

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

Because the drugs never work, they're gonna give you a smirk
                                            'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
                                            They're gonna rip up your heads, your aspirations to shreds!
                                            Another cog in the murder machine!

They say that teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me
                                            They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
                                            So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose!
                                            Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With : Sera Avery
Where : Hogwarts Express ---> Hogsmeade Station
Wearing : Uniform

Out.Of.Chords : @murrue : omg i didn't realized we're not in each other's friend list yet sorry 8'D Thanks for the add tho

mc2
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                          Sera crossed her eyes and looked at Avian, her suspicion obvious when Avian changed his statement mid sentence on explaining the reason why playing the guitar would be potentially a bad thing. She wondered if he had to bribe his sister not to say anything regarding it. Considering how easily the younger girl blended in with the Slytherins such need wouldn't surprise Sera. She didn't press the matter though and listened as he dryly answered her poor attempt at a joke. She sighed and said, "I wasn't being serious. I mean Ravenclaws don't have to be bookworms. There are plenty of bookworms in other houses, even Gryffindors, and every-well at least the common view is that they aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawers. Bravery and stupidity goes hand in hand..." She fell silent and looked away for a moment before looking back to him as he answered regarding siblings.

"Alec is better at annoying me then I am at annoying him. I tell him he's getting Gryffindor to try to get him to behave better,"
                                          Sera said, "He's the only boy though so I don't think Dad would really disown him if he did get sorted there."

At the train station, Sera had given Avian the option to leave but suddenly he changed his mind. Did she say too much by saying that she was usually alone. It was true, but that didn't mean she minded it too horridly. Suddenly he spotted another Ravenclaw and waved her over. He was obviously too happy to see her for it to merely feel like he could be relieved of her company. Sera nodded once when Grace came over, "Hello Grace, we were just chatting. You should have rode with us during the train ride." Perhaps it was unfair of her, but the competitive streak in her detected Avian's hint of excitement in seeing Grace and Sera had no problem in implying that she had monopolized Avian's time first.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC:}

Jade Galaksylph

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:00 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

Hannah smiled as she accepted Emma's compliment, to her own ears, the advice she'd given sounded like something Da would have told her, or maybe Linny, though she would have been a bit more cryptic in the manner she would have couched it. "And, I'm lucky I have you for a best friend friend too," Hannah said, as she reached over and gave Emma the hug she was sure her friend needed.

When asked about how Clem might act, Hannah nodded confidently, "Yeah, I think so; she wouldn't do or say anything to hurt you. That's just the way she is. Course, you might want to pick your time soon, though; you're probably not the only one who's noticed her."

murruelecreuset

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seeker │ Fifth Year │ Prefect

Layton tensed up a bit as she started to turn around rather quickly, bracing himself for a punch in the jaw. It seemed though that she had recognized his voice at the right moment, and turned around to plant a kiss instead of a punch, which he really appreciated. He was finally starting to come into his own--it would be a shame to mess that all up with a swift deck.

With her arms around him, he wrapped his back around hers and couldn't help but chuckle at her words. "Why do you think I spoke so quickly? I thought you would've decked me in the jaw otherwise--it would be a shame for both you and me to mess up this handsome face, don't you think?" he said with a grin. "Yes it has.." He stood there with her for a few seconds more before looking towards the carriages, stepping back a bit and taking her hand in his. "We should probably grab one before they all leave."

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

♥ Selina Grey ♥

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

As Grace made her way to the carriages she heard the all too familiar voice of Avian. Turning her gaze towards him as he called her name she smiled and waved back. It looked like she wouldn’t have to wait after all. Heading over to Avian she noticed he was with a Slytherin girl. “Hi Avian, hope your summer was good.” She said brightly before turning her attention to his company. When she greeted her and said she should have rode with them, Grace smiled. “That’s alright. I used the time to study for my exams.” She told her brightly. “I’m a fifth year so it’s O.W.L year.” She added.

‘I think my sister mentioned her once.’ Grace thought. It took her a moment to realize who she was speaking with. “You’re Sera Avery, one of the Slytherin seekers, right?” Grace asked hoping that she was right. “I hope your summer was good also.” She added with a bright smile. Clearly she wasn’t bothered by Sera was implying. Though, after dealing with Mira all her life she didn’t mind. “Should we get a carriage together?” Grace asked happily looking between the two.

User Image

With: Avian & Sera

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: @ Jade : That's alright, we're friends now smile

Lily the Rabbit

mc2
Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games