Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

zalyana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:32 pm
'Why Not' Indeed? xp

I'm zalyana, I will not share any other name I may have or been given on here. I'm 'old' (by seemingly gaia average), but a newbie. I joined in February, and I am 24 years old. I am a music teacher looking for a full time teaching position, preferably an elementary general music position. I am actually female, and I do live in the States, although my time zone is three hours ahead of the Gaia post times. So, that means, that right now, I am up ridiculously late! whee I am a night owl, but when subbing try to go to bed by midnight, and when I have to be at my weekend job at 6 in the morning scream I try to make myself by 8:30/9. Which really sucks. The job pays well, though, especially considering that my other course of income is currently just substitute teaching, and I tend to be an impulsive buyer. I just bought my demonic pendant on here, now all I need to finish my dream avi is a kiki kitty! So excited, even though I know it'll take much gold. Before I start saving, though, I'm gonna have some fun and get some art. *grins* If you want to know more about me, check out my profile, I've got some information there. Well, here I am in 'Why not', I've told you a bit about me, and included some other random stuff (why not razz ), and am looking forward to exploring this guild (although possibly not entirely tonight) and seeing who I meet and what I find!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:00 am
Hmm... Why not?

I havnt been to a guild for a while so here it goes.
My Gaian name is Cheekydonkey and I am pretty obsessed with anime,
manga, sushi all those Japanese stuff, hehe sweatdrop . I have been on Gaia
for almost 3 years. I guess thats all I can say for now. OwO

I wanna explore this Guild because it sounds pretty interesting. : D

Cheekydonkey

Markyeo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:14 am
Hi I'm Markyeo 3nodding I'm male and I'm from Croatia...
I've been on Gaia since 11/15/2005.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:53 am
Hiya! I'm Cri! I'm 15 year old girl and I am Australian! aaaand I live in Australia smile
I love anime and manga. I much prefer subs to dubs xd
I've been on gaia for... ermm.... 3 months? I think.

I play the cello and electric guitar. I'm in a rock band.
I'm one of those wierd people that like school, yet, is not a nerd.
I would call myself smart, but I always love to have fun and to be immature razz

Someone invited me to this guild. I have no idea who they are, but I'm glad they DID!  

Cri-chi

Spadge reincarnate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:25 am
Hey guys I just got the invite and thought "Why not"
well im Paul, im 14, Im pure Scottish, Im ever so slightly paranoid so i was kinda freaked out when i got the request as i didnt know how she found me, I play three types of drums and guitar and thats me i guess if you want anymore just look on my pro smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:57 am
Hi, I was invited and thought that I might as well join, since this guild looks awesome 3nodding

My name is Skye, I'm 15 years old, and I'm Italian/English. I'm a big fan of Muse and Mika, and for two years I've been meaning to learn to play guitar, but instead I've been continuing my art projects instead. (I'm currently working on a life-sized model of the lead singer of Muse sweatdrop )

Oh yes, and I have no idea where I was found to join. rofl like most.

Apocynthion

MaxBeybladerDragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:40 am
Hello there I recieved an invite here and though "Why noy?" Anyways my name is Justin and I am 19 years old and soon to be married <3. I hope to make some new friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:41 am
Well, why not?

Since I got invited randomly I felt like joining. This place looks nice.

Call me fluffy, and I reside in Singapore(The small puny red dot with an airport on the map). I have no idea what my age is, and I'm somewhat of an artist.  

fluffyducky

Mika Kai_x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:33 am
blaugh Bex, 15, hi blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:39 am
Hi~ heart

Umm... Got the invite, have no idea how, especially since I hardly post anywhere. xd But I'm glad I got invited, since this guild looks so cool.

Anyways, you can call me Opop or Opo or whatever. I live in the UK, and I'm in my teens. Myuuu~ I love anime, manga, food and sleep. (Who doesn't love sleep?)

And I have lotsa homework I should be doing right now. D:  

opop-chan

Lemon_Scented

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:08 am
Ullo~!

Im a girl .. as you probably have guessed.

&& i just got invited. and im now happy && hypo!

again.

Well. THANKS FOR INVITING IM REALLY..
heart HAPPY & HYPO heart
now...

I HOPE I'LL MEET EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS GUILD AND BE FRIENDS WITH THEM!

.. in a totally non creepy way lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:11 am
Lemon_Scented
Ullo~!

Im a girl .. as you probably have guessed.

&& i just got invited. and im now happy && hypo!

again.

Well. THANKS FOR INVITING IM REALLY..
heart HAPPY & HYPO heart
now...

I HOPE I'LL MEET EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS GUILD AND BE FRIENDS WITH THEM!

.. in a totally non creepy way lol

aren't i really that thick??
i forgot to mention everything about me gonk

hok:

hi, i live in australia and i prefer being called lemon (weird i know). I in heart with anime. And i luuurve to draw avi art ... at my own pace.
I have no idea how someone was able to know that i wanted to be in this guild. When my friend got invited, i was like cooooool. And then my conscience went i wanna join! and then coincidently i got this pm. freaky? no, FATE! xd  

Lemon_Scented

my c u p p a tea

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:19 am
Hey everyone, I guess you know I'm new here... Anyways I'm Tirean Liore and I love anime and manga-especially Death Note- writing, reading, and roleplaying. I like to draw avatar art too, though I'm not a genius when it comes to art or anything. I am also writing a book.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:27 am
Hi, I'm emmirocks. I've been on Gaia almost two years, my second Gaiaversary is on the 22. I'm a college student and I play trombone.  

emmirocks

QuinSeparable

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:33 am
Hey, I also got an invite and though "Why not? Could be fun!" so here I am!

So, I've only been on Gaia for about a month or two (I do believe) but I've only become active here recently. I'm 18 years old and getting ready to graduate from high school in about a month and a half!

If you really want to learn a bit more about me, all that stuff's up on my profile.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games