Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:33 pm

*places the bottle down near Ryzan's glass, then goes to the fridge to get himself a ginger ale*
Should have whacked him stare

*takes a seat next to Ryzan*
What's this about leaving and being gone?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:38 pm

*She looks at TES.* There were too many witnesses to just cap him right there, TES. I'm much smarter then that and besides the man in question wasn't actually present by the time I was on the scene. rolleyes

I'm going to be out of town from June 16th until July 5th or 6th. My arrival back depends upon flight schedules and the success of my trip.
*She sips he Manhattan.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:41 pm

That is good to hear, jabbress. I still feel responsible for the last man who was killed for such... I would prefer it to not be repeated... *glances over at Tes, then sips his wine*

I do not recall you having been away for such an amount of time before. I do hope your trip is enjoyable.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:44 pm

It could still be done. I just need to know what hospital... *sees Ryzan looking at him then looks off to the side* ... or not...

*coughs and drinks his ginger ale*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:52 pm

*Sips her Manhattan and as she hears TES she grins and gives him a knowing look for a good long time as speaks to Ryzan.*

I'm hoping my trip is enjoyable as well. I'll be traveling to New York for a bit first because my Mother is fond of New York. She'll feel more comfortable there at first and I need her to be as comfortable as possible since she will be meeting Officer Dougherty. I will then be going over to the San Fransisco area and wine country to do some business and show my Mother that portion of the country. She's never been to California. Officer Dougherty will be coming back here while I travel to California around June 22nd.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:57 pm

"OK, so what was the ruckus in Icy's quarters to begin with? I'm afraid that's where ya'll lost me..."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Sounds boring. You bringing back any souvenirs?

*leans back against the bar*
Apparently Razz was in Icy's quarters and messed things up a bit. Princess Tickle Bottom came along and took Razz away. Saber had seen them and tried to stop them, but she ended up locked in the closet. This is what I've gathered from what Saber told security at least. Ryzan and I heard something going on since we're just right across the hall, so we went out to check later and found Icy's room already a mess. Security finally showed up just as we were leaving and assumed we were the ones who did it.

They also mentioned something about a broken window, tampering with the scanners, and the security cameras being looped.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:06 pm

"Wait, what? Security cameras being looped? And just how long were the cameras being looped? stressed I've got half a mind to hire new security staff now..... stare "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:10 pm

I have no idea. You'll have to ask them. I was just told they were being looped. I assumed that meant whoever broke in did it, but neither Razz or Tickle Bottom really seem like they'd be able to do that... though Razz has avoided the cameras before so he might be more capable than he leads on.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:15 pm

We may not have even been made aware of it if we were not standing accused of committing the act at the time sweatdrop It was quite an uncomfortable situation to be in.

*takes a sip of wine* I am just glad that our names were cleared in the end, though I was worried that further action would be taken against Quortek for what he did while we were being questioned.

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:18 pm

She glances over at TES, "And just what did you do, TES?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Cameras looped…quarters being broken into…security systems compromised. stressed JUST WHERE THE HELL ARE ICY AND FLAME! evil

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 pm

*shrugs, a stoic expression on his face*
I just taught the man in charge that it was bad for his health to lay a hand on Ryzan.

*finishes up his ginger ale and sets the empty can on the bar*
Didn't like his attitude anyway stare
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 pm

"Last I knew, they were both still in Switzerland, but I don't believe Icy and Brat have caught up with Flame yet." She sips her beer and checks her phone for any new texts or emails.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Gi ussta... I had previously thought the additional security was quite unnecessary, rilu'oh for people to be... how you say... *scratches his chin and thinks* ... "circumventing" it... that is a bit concerning. It shows that whoever is wanting in does so quite desperately.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games