Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:10 am
*seductively smiles and glances at Icy. Sips latte.*

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. That is just so satisfying. twisted

(TES just can't help but spy on me…he's totally smitten with me. twisted )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 am
*smiles at Lady Ayami* Bright and cheery as ever, Ms. Ayami! How are the headaches? *sips latte and almost melts at the intense and hypnotic flavor(YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY PSYZAPP!)and takes a longer sip, reveling in the feel of it* Hmmmmmm...these are just to die for! Now that I've had my morning caffeine fix, I must be off to get ready for the day. I"ll see you all later. xd *holds on to latte for dear life and walks out of thread*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:43 am
*ayami smiles*
so good that she drops in for the morning 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:57 am
*scans the thread for ghosts*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:38 pm
*walks in, dazed and confuzzled from reading the strangest language in the Edit Me thread. Trying to clear her head, Icy goes to the bar and grabs a Coke, sitting down and sipping on it, trying to figure out if she took a wrong turn at Alberqerque*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:44 pm
*glides in*
hey there icy
*sets the basket on a table*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:48 pm
*smiles at Ayami* Hello love. How are you doing? *sips Coke and looks at Ayami* What on earth are they talking about in Edit Me if you don't mind? My head still hurts from looking at that scribble!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:52 pm
*laughs very hard*
It was Klingon  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:56 pm
*ayami leaves the bar and takes the little grunnies to a nice meadow and baths then in a stream she then carefully picks fresh grass, onions and mushrooms for a quick snack*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:43 pm
* Burst though the doors on a scooter, honking and laughing wildly*
Yahhoooo! xd

* Does a screeching halt at the bar *

Umm may I have a spirte and vodka, LOL! cool  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:15 pm
*looks upon QuietStorm*

I think you all ready had enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:25 pm
*walks in and sees fresh skid marks on the floor from the door to the bar* eek stressed scream WTF!!! Who in the hell was driving in the freaking bar?! *looks up at the ceiling and sighs exasperatedly* AYA! I'm bout tired of cleaning up after looney people!*gets a mop and a bucket, some various cleaning solutions, wet floor signs and soaks skid marks in hot soapy water, plalcing signs in front of the door and in front of the bar, blocking off the area with tables and chairs* That should come right up in a few...*goes behind bar and grabs a Corona and a shot glass with a bottle of Henessey, sitting at her table and waiting for her fellow hooligans*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:40 pm
*comes into the bar and almost walks into the chairs Icy has set up* Whoops! xd *steps around* Would hate to walk in your area you're cleaning....*goes behind bar & makes a double shot of Patron and grabs a Corona, then leans against the bar* How goes it, Icy? Any word on TJ or why he was grunny-napped?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:43 pm
Icy Reign
*walks in and sees fresh skid marks on the floor from the door to the bar* eek stressed scream WTF!!! Who in the hell was driving in the freaking bar?! *looks up at the ceiling and sighs exasperatedly* AYA! I'm bout tired of cleaning up after looney people!*gets a mop and a bucket, some various cleaning solutions, wet floor signs and soaks skid marks in hot soapy water, plalcing signs in front of the door and in front of the bar, blocking off the area with tables and chairs* That should come right up in a few...*goes behind bar and grabs a Corona and a shot glass with a bottle of Henessey, sitting at her table and waiting for her fellow hooligans*

Icy, put that mop away. You'd love to clean up, but you can't. Repeat after me:
I love to clean up, but I can't.  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:45 pm
*smiles at Katana and slams a shot* From what I've been hearing around the guild, TJ felt safer with bandaidd and bandaidd felt his need for her, so she swiped him and somehow his Grunny has found them and now she has TJ, TES' Grunny, AND another Grunny from some unknown place! She's flooded in Grunnies and loving every minute of it. Ayami even tried to get TJ back, but he clung to bandaidd for dear life as if leaving her would kill him...*shrugs* Meh, hopefully once that wretched elf finds them all, he'll be able to turn things back to normal, or some similance of it! *rubs side of face then wrinkles forehead in thought* But you know, bandaidd has been acting a bit off lately, even for her tastes. At first I thought that blasted smurf was doing something to her, but now I'm not sure...I think someone's messing with her mind, her very soul  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games