Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:33 am
Soli shivered when she felt Leon touch her spine,"At least you won't have problems with you becoming hormonal."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:35 am
Robert's eyes narrowed. He decided that he would annoy Kane and see how far he could push it. He sat down in a chair and relaxed. "Actually, I think that I'll hang around here for a while," he said.

Alicia thought for a few seconds. "Okay then," she said. "But only because you asked so nicely."  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:43 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Yes, well, that's a positive." Leon grinned and kissed her neck lovingly. "Mmm. You smell so sweet." He looked at Soli and gazed into her eyes. "You know, I'm still curious as to why I of all people was lucky enough to be with you." He brushed her hair from her face and kissed the tip of her nose.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:49 am
Soli grew warm from all of this,"I don't know,I think it's better not to question things Leon."she kissed him.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:56 am
User Image
"Fine watch if you like." Kane crouched over Nike, kissing her neck. He bared his fangs and looked at Robert before plunging his fangs into her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:02 pm
Robert's eye twitched and the windows in the room shattered because of the heat eminating from him. The room felt like the inside of a volcano.  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:44 pm
User Image
Kane lifted her to him, licking her neck as he watched Robert. A smile spread on his face and he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:00 pm
Caldwell yawns, the first time he has done so in generations. He is actually tired. The drink seems to have... that... as a side effect. Ah, well, he needed the drink, so it made no difference.

Caldwell leans backward, absorbed into the shadow of the wall. Such was his sleep.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:04 pm
Neuro began mixing ingredients and other things to make a potion for Hana to drink,"I can't have someone being weak on me now can't I."He chuckled and kept mixing them together,"The new owner of my brother's home is quite interesting."He pulled out a light blue liquid from the bowl he was mixing the ingredients in and put it into a crystal bottle,"There."His eyes glowed green."I wonder if he'll let me inside the house to get a few things though I don't need permission from a Vampire."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:06 pm
Neuro Nougami-21
Neuro laughed when he saw them burn the bug,"Idiots."He left and returned to his home,he saw Hana awake,"So your finally up,good."He looked at her and sat on his chair.

Soli grabbed Leon's arm and led the way to her home,"Come on Leon."She giggled and opened the door.

User Image
Hana looked up at the man, but winced from the movement. "Who are you? Where am I?" She asked him.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:08 pm
"My name is Neuro Whisperer and your in my office or home which one you want to call it I don't really care."He shoved the crystal bottle to her,"Drink it if it tastes minty then it should help you gain some strength girl."He looked at her,"Do you know what Brago is doing right now?"His smile sadistic.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:13 pm
Robert's eye twictched again and something in the room exploded. Fire licked greedily along the walls. His appearance changed. His hair and eyes turned silver. His fangs dropped, but they were a little longer than normal. Power poured off of him.  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image
Hana turned her head away from him as her heart jolted in pain again. "No i don't know what he is doing." She took the drink he handed her and sniffed it, unsure about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:19 pm
User Image
Neuro grinned,"You would drink what my brother would give you,Why not me?"His eyes looking at her and he stepped away from her,"Do you want to know the soul crashing truth or just a lie to make yourself feel better Hana."He put his I don't care face.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:28 pm
User Image
Hana took a small sip of the drink. "Does it really make a difference to you what I want?" She felt something wrong in her heart again, and it got worse the longer she was with this man.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games