Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:11 pm

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Yeah sure, " Avery said leaning against Jordan as she came back to the table. "After school's fine with me. So long as you don't have anything to do Willow." she said turning to check with the boy.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit tried to think when the last time he'd been in the library. He could only remember bothering Avery to the point she'd tried to leave. Then he'd made her find him something to read. Which actually.....he sighed. He'd forgotten to return. Though he knew exactly what pile of junk it was buried under. Specifically, slightly squished under his pillow that was stuffed between his headboard and the mattress. ...he really had to go dig that out. Avery would kill him if he injured a book. He wondered if the ghosts would take particular offense....
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Jordan checked her watch -being reminded yet again of how much she loved having a watch. "Lunch is almost over, and there aren't too many classes left today."

[ I know we only went through, like, two classes...but....Iris rotates on blocks! Yeah, that works ^^ ]

Wolfyofthesky

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:24 am

"It's almost time for class, huh..." Willow said as he played the purple carrot. He sighed a little, it's quite his first time to enter Iris, nervous about meeting with other people.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 am

Dannica Parabellum, a new student in her first year was looking around the academy until she found some students hanging around, probably waiting for class.

"Hello, I'm Dannica Parabellum. When's the next class?" she asked calmly, blinking her bright red eyes as she tried to fix her appearance a little more despite the fact that it was already neat.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Jordan looked up from their lunch table. "Just ten minutes, actually," she said to the girl who had just introduced herself. "And, uh, I'm Jordan." She would have felt weird not saying her name after Dannica said hers.

Whoa. Another student I've never seen before... "Speaking of next, I've got math next. Do you know your schedule Willlow?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:22 pm

"Er... Hello, mine's Willow. A friend of yours, Jordan?" Cleaning up the plate for the second time, not knowing she's also a new student.

"Hold on, I'll look for it."
Reading the paper he holds behind. "Ah, here it is, I got math to... huh? Soo does that mean we're classmates?"

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:01 pm

(Holy COW, another new person...and she's blue to boot! ^.^ )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery looked over as "Dannica" introduced herself. This was quite the day. She was actually kind of glad to be behind Jordan for this one though, she didn't know if she could handle so much...young blood in one day. Though Dannica didn't seem to have a bad spirit, Avery was just getting shy. Which was probably why she nearly jumped out of her skin when Whit clapped her on the shoulder.
She gasped and turned to look at him with a speculative look on her face. A look that promised retribution one day.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit saw the look and thought he might start worrying when Aves could think of something evil enough to actually be considered revenge. He became oddly suspicious when he saw a small gleam light up in her eyes before she turned back to the new girl.

Though he was still confident in his ability to withstand anything she could dish out, with all the stuff he'd pulled as a kid it'd be easy to out last her.

Not to be rude, Whit kept his hand on Avery's shoulder and managed to nod hello to Dannica.

"Hi," he said smiling in his usual social manner. "Welcome to Iris I guess, - you're first day actually coincides with Willow's" he said gesturing to the boy sitting at the table still munching purple carrot slices.

"Since lunch is nearly over you won't be able to get the full Iris introduction he did, but he may be able to share some of it." He looked at his watch and tugged a lock of Avery's hair, though she didn't react.

"In any case" he said quirking a brow at Avery's apparent disinterest, "I'm Whit Price and this is Avery Delwraythe, feel free to grab one of us if you have a question, or you know Jordan as she's practically the student president's personal lackey anyway."

He reached over Avery's shoulder to ruffle Jordan's hair before checking his watch again and reaching for Avery's hand.

"Come one Aves," he said,
"I'll walk you to class.

A look of surprise came over his face as Avery slipped out of his grip and grabbed her bag off the bench.

User Image

"Feel free to come to the library after classes end today too" Avery offered to Dannica "We were going to show Willow around, so we might as well give you both the tour at the same time. Later Jordan, see you Shige, Willow~" and still ignoring Whit, Avery tossed a wave to Dannica over her shoulder and sailed out of the cafeteria. Her new plan for revenge apparently working very well as she could sense Whit trailing her with an extremely large and obvious sense of shock and worry.

Hopefully he'd catch on to the whole 'ignoring him as punishment ' thing before too long. Which would make it funny instead of sad.
Torturing him was ...nice... sometimes. Her life had been so boring before he and the gang had popped up in it.

Though without him she suspected it would be a whole lot less interesting in general.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:54 am

Dannica bowed to her seniors as a sign of respect and said, "Academy tour? I suppose I'll go since I have nothing better to do." She tried her best to hide her excitement at the thought of going to a library said to be huge and filled with rare books. She couldn't help but smile for a few seconds before going back to her usual stern look.

Dannica focused her attention on Willow and Jordan now, "I have math too. I suppose we should get going."

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:13 pm

(These guys are lucky ^.^ Their Characters will never have met "The MacDougal" )

Ms. Powers wandered the hall to math class in a morose state of being. She'd chickened out of lunch with Tomas, citing a couple new students as her perfectly logical reasoning, and had not only failed in finding them, but had also in her ...fluttered? state had forgotten to eat. Which was a shame, as apparently it'd been purple carrot day today.

Ms. Powers had never had any of the oddly colored school fare before, though she'd heard the legends and would loved to of tried it.

She sighed and wondered if Tomas had tasted a purple carrot; before snapping herself out of her reverie and remembering she needed to get to math class to inform Mr. MacDougal's substitute of the new additions before the class actually started.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:00 pm

[ The creepy math teacher....I bet Avery's glad he's gone xD ]

"Oh yeah, all in the same class? Okay then..." She humphed good-naturedly at Whit as he patted her hair. "Don't mind him. I help out with student council is all." She shouldered her bag. "..Let's go, okay?" She was feeling particularly 'council-y' with two new kids to show around. She had to wonder if the Pres had somehow planned it.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Whit accompanied...or more accurately 'tailed' Avery to class, into which she disappeared with nary a wave or glance back.

Was she ...mad at him? This couldn't possibly be some sort of revenge. She'd never think of that. ...

He stood outside of the Micro-biology lab and wondered before being prompted by the bell. He'd just text her later to see. He knew she could never ignore a text.

User Image

Avery sat at her seat and pulled out her work book for lab before heading over to the cupboard to pick up her microscope. She wondered how long Whit could take the silence as she cleaned the lenses gently with the pink cleaning solution and the small square of tissue paper.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:24 pm

"Yeah, sure..." Willow muttered. His mind floated as if he was daydreaming. "A school huh..."

He suddenly reverted back to reality "Okay! Lead the way!" he said in a carefree tone.

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:26 am

Dannie quickly tailed Jordan as she went out. "S-Student council, huh? I was the student council president in my last school, actually. It was..." She hesitated, finding it hard to say the word. "...fun"

"Would you please...throw in a good word for me, senpai?" She tried to be confident in her words.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:10 pm

User Image

Avery spent her Micro-biology lab happily gram staining her cultures and finishing her lab report. She asked the lab assistant if she might take the end of class test early but was refused, on the basis that the girl was feeling lazy, and didn't want to set it up.

Resigned Avery rolled her eyes and sat her chin on her hands. She had nothing left to do now but wait until the bell rang.

Whit pondered away his business ethics class wondering just what he could do if Avery WAS giving him the silent treatment.

It was true they'd never really had a normal relationship. The only time that had seemed to be the case was on Christmas break after he'd found her in the woods. But she'd practically been forcibly confined. He didn't think that'd be so easy to do when she had her wits about her.

Maybe it'd been the video games?
He had video games in his dorm room...though...he also had a room mate in the form of Tomas....he had to think about this a bit more. ...

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:50 pm

[Ninja's again xD gad sorry i leave in gaps now x.X so many projects are coming to dead ends currently it's hard for me to get on >.<]
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games