Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:26 pm
Jessi's eyes widened even more and she even gasped slightly. Duh! Why hadn't she assumed this before?! After all that Sakura had told her about this 'weapon;, she should have assumed she was talking about herself. It all fit!

She sighed softly and shook her head. "Oh Sakura... I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you... Wow. I'm just so sorry you have to experience all of that. Jeez..."

Jessi ran a hand through her hair and tried to think of something that Sakura could do that wouldn't harm herself in the process.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:33 pm
She shook her head and sighed "It's alright Jessi...it's a lot to take in and that's only a little bit of what's happening" she said a little relieved that she hadn't taken in too badly. "So you can see why they want me back so badly and I'm trying to keep all this stuff under control...if some people knew about what I was it could end up very badly as you could imagine" she said sadly  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:41 pm
Jessi kept thinking about possible solutions and then gasped. She looked at Sakura with wide, hopeful eyes.

"Sakura! Why not have Leko use some of her magic to make you look different?! That should work perfectly!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:46 pm
Sakura gave Jessi a soft smile and shook her head slightly "It's alright Jessi...I'm negotiating as best I can to get a better deal, basically I do the odd job and don't destroy them and I get to sell their top grade weapons and security devices. It's not so bad a deal but I'll be having a little talk to the commanders there...it's just a tad stressful at times...especially when they keep being unreasonable" she said with a giggle. "So long as I don't get into any fights it's alright...if they last to long....well...that's when things...get dangerous..." she said with a slight frown then shook her head to chase the thought away.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:54 pm
Jessi looked at Sakura in concern at her sudden change in tone. Now she sounded like she was trying to brush everything off. Jessi was afraid that meant things were even more serious than Sakura was letting on.

"Well, that makes sense how you get a hold of such weapons to sell... But Sakura, you're still at their mercy it sounds like. It sounds as if you have to jump when they say jump. You're not their property. Yeah, you might get to sell their advanced weapons, but that can't be worth you giving up some of your freedom. Sakura, if this keeps going on, who knows what you could walk into on one of their jobs? They could hide something from you, something you wouldn't discover until you got there. It's already making you very stressed."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:00 pm
Sakura nodded "That's true and it's happened a few times before. I'm not going to be going on any little jobs for them until this is settled though. I just have to remind them that I could destroy them all and leave not even a trace of their existence behind if I was upset enough...I'm just talking with them though and if things begin to get a little more difficult I'll just make a few holes in their walls" she said with a giggle. "It's stressful but I am who I am and I won't let them intimidate me or order be about again" she said with a soft smile for her.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:03 pm
Jessi quickly shook her head vehemently. "No. No, you're not going alone, Sakura. If worse comes to worse and no one who has magic or can fight wants to go with you, I will go with you. You're not going to go talk to them by yourself, Sakura."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:09 pm
Sakura closed her eyes and frowned a little "Oh right...I hadn't thought of that part...well I'm not going to head over there for a little while yet but I'll let you know when I plan to so that we can make sure that someone else will come along. I promise I'll not take any risks" she said with a nod  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:16 pm
Jessi nodded firmly. "Good... Wait... How will you get a hold of me if your phone is broken?"

She arched an eyebrow at Sakura. "You, Amy and I are going phone shopping. She needs one, too. What time would work best for you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:18 pm
Sakura thought for a moment before she shook her head "Anytime is good for me right now...with that decision sorted I've nothing more to do...although I think I'll get myself more than one phone this time" she said as she pushed a stray strand of her hair out of the way  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:22 pm
Jessi nodded and then finally smiled softly. "Okay.. Good... Good! Well, now you need to relax. So, can I get you a tea or something else to drink? Something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:24 pm
Sakura shook her head "It's alright, I can get it. Thanks for listening Jessi, I really appreciate it" she said with a soft smile as she stood and went to make herself a cup of tea  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:47 pm
{{Sorry! Work got busy}}

Jessi quickly got up and followed Sakura with a smile. "It's okay! We have a bartender for that."

Jessi looked at Tommy and smiled. "Tommy, this is Sakura. Can you get her some tea, please?"

She looked at Sakura and waited for her to decide what kind she wanted. "Would phone shopping tomorrow afternoon work alright with you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:50 pm
(( xd it's alright))

She nodded "Sure..I don't think that would be a problem at all" she said with a soft smile and turned back to Tommy "Just plain tea, milk and two sugar thanks" she said thinking that it would be kind of fun to go shopping  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Tommy smiled, nodded, and went about getting her tea. "Sure think, Sakura."

Jessi hopped onto one of the bar stools and smiled softly at Sakura. "Great. And you know, so it's not all about business, we should have some fun, too. So, what's your favorite type of store to go to?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games