Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm

{That shirt is awesome. I want a "Team STFU" shirt. I am not being sarcastic, I am being serious. If I could get away with wearing it at school, I would laugh my a** off.}

"Be careful with what you say, Van." Mala warned in a joking tone. "Every dog has his day. Even the fat and obnoxious ones." She hugged Van afterwards anyway, her words being nothing but innocent jest to begin with. "I'm so glad to see you smiling again."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:01 pm

"I'm no longer convinced that all hope is lost and all magic is gone. That's why." Van said, one arm around Mala's waist as he gave her a quick kiss. "Sorry for being a depressed, emo, and mopey stick in the mud."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:54 pm

((*feels like randomly running around giving out huggles while going 'WEEEEEEEEEEE! 8D'*))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:38 pm

((Bump))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:41 pm

{Sorry. sweatdrop I've been distracted by that roleplay I'm working on. I'm taking forever, but I think it's ending up good. XD}

"We all have our moments, don't worry." Mala assured Van, resting her head on his shoulder now. "I know I've been unpleasant numerous times in the past."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:48 pm

((*glee!* S'all good. I just need some good rpness right now before dinner and anime due to the sheer BULLSHIT levels that have sky rocketed in my english class. We're talking major 'OOC rant dwarves story post' levels here. RAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGG!!!!!! D8< ))

"At least your worrying is adorable." Van teased as he crawled under the blankets they'd brought.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:54 pm

{Holy shet! D:}

Mala chuckled. "I know. I also know that I get extremely unpleasant when my temper gets to me."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:10 pm

((*inhales* Allow me to start from the beginning. My english class, english 1b is actually a 'test class'. The professor has the whole thing focused around food and most assignments consisting of a blog post where we actually had to make a wordpress blog and what not. Up until two weeks ago (last week was spring break), her assignments were vague, gave us little to no idea what the flying ******** we were supposed to do, and she gave us no feedback whatsoever despite saying twice that she would with no payout. Then came the visual essay. The visual essay was basically an essay that made use of more imagery than words. She proceeded to show us three entirely different examples with three entirely different topics and basically said "Do something like that." No one was terribly clear on it all, but we really just scratched our heads and said "Well, alright..." The class proceeded to focus more on everything related to food stuff and less on writing (think a ratio of about 95-5) but we were okay. And then there was the food preparation essay. A 1500 word essay with just those three words to go on for the assignment. Vague as all ********, no one knew what the flying ******** to write about, and I was one of the few people that managed to pad out enough to reach the word count. I even wound up coining the term 'paddingraph' when I needed a solid paragraph of padding. The class it was due, everyone was, needless to say, pissed the ******** off, but that period turned out to be nothing but the professor saying "I ******** up, but things will be different after spring break. Forget about that craptastic essay and everything will be better." Whelp, it's after spring break and it's no better. Not only has the professor become a hypocrite ("Hey, you know that essay we all agreed to forget about? Let's peer review it today! 8D"), but she also has failed to realize that the class does not need a hardass in charge ("Oh, and you won't get any points if you do a crappy peer review. And you can't even come to class if you don't bring any food next week." Note: I'm totally serious about that last bit.), but we need STRUCTURE and FEEDBACK which she has failed to supply.
In short: MY PROFESSOR ******** SUCKS.))

"Lord help us all if you didn't have me to calm you down." Van teased again, patting the space next to him for Mala to come join him, with a small bundle of blankets nearby for Anise to sleep in.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:40 pm

{Ugh, god! Why let that b***h work there if she is not going to do her ******** job right to begin with?! Sorry, but it pisses me off - even if it does not surprise me - that the school systems in this country allow such incompetent fools to become teachers of all things, especially when such a proffession requires both intelligence and enough patience to do s**t right?}

"You can say that again." Mala chuckled, placing Anise within the blankets before taking her place by Van's side.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:03 pm

((I pray for the sake of future students that this supposed "test class" bombs horribly.And I almost, almost, almost feel the slightest miniscule bit bad for her because she's a cool person, just a ******** awful teacher who doesn't know when things are going south. Bonus points when my mom agrees that she sucks.

Oh, and she has this retarded idea that every single one of us has our own special opinions on food that we'll have to turn into a 6000 word goddamn research paper at the end of the semester. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

Van snuggled up happily with Mala, glad that all that was left was track down the one point on the planet with a truck load of magic and beat up Atius. Again.

((Sorry for the slow post there, some friends showed up as a brief distraction. Now I must depart to dine and distract myself with crazy plots, a bunch of people doing random things in Ikebukuro with two major badasses, shoujo anime with idiots that refuse to get together 'til season 2 and overly convoluted love geometry, a ******** horror series that brings up imagery just to ******** with your head, and a horror series that has the most hilariously epic death faces to ever be animated.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:01 pm

((Bump))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:15 pm

{I would too. Seriously, if she can't get her s**t straight, she should not be teaching. It's annoying to deal with teachers as it is because they are either incompetent, liberal douchebags forcing their point of view on their students, or both combined. (I have had a social studies teacher who was both combined once. It sucked major balls. She took my drawings hostage just because I didn't keep my things organized in my binder! The b***h was no smarter than your average protagonist of a dumb blonde joke - which really ******** says something)

*epic facepalm* Seriously? That s**t is crazy. I do not envy you.

I understand; I've been posting pretty slowly myself and I apologize once again for it. Also, what is this ******** horror that you speak of? Or hilariously epic death faces? I want to know~}

Mala cuddled up with Van, relieved to see him so merry for what felt like the first time in centuries - even if this was not so. "I love you." she murmured with a smile before she closed her eyes and relaxed - not quite ready to fall asleep just yet but not wanting to bother keeping her eyes open none the less.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 pm

((Admittedly the ******** horror can be rather mild, but the random images that pop up and bizarre camera angles and the like are often enough to make you "What the Jesus is GOING ON!!! D8" But it's called Bakemono Gatari (may be one word, I have no clue) As for the other one, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, or as I like to call it, Happy Happy Murder Fun Time...well I can't find any good faces of the people getting killed, but here's a mild example. The batshit RAEG expressions can be pretty priceless as well, along with half the facial expressions from the designated creepy child. Hell, the entirety of the casts' facial expressions are raw Nightmare Retardant. XD))

"I love you too." Van whispered, giving her one last soft, small kiss before joining her dreamland.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games