Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates & Opponents
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game 1
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Time flies...

Maya walked onto the pitch, feeling a slight pang in her heart. This was the last season she'd play for Gryffindor. Of course, she was going to play her heart out to try and win all the games. Luckily she had a good team at her back. Donning her game face, she felt a surge of confidence as she joined her team.

AC: 19
          Modifiers: +9 {Spotting & Catching}
          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:49 pm
User Image
Maxwell Elias Heulwen
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor Sixth Year Team Chaser
Sixteen Year Old Half-blood Adopted

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs Slytherin (Game 1)

Max headed onto the pitch for the first game for the year. He was sure it would go well. Usually did. Here was hoping he'd be right on that one again.

Company : Gryffindor...

OOC : Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +9 AC, +7 Stealing, +5 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ready, eh? Well, you seem quite sure of that
                                                  I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:48 pm
User Image
Eliza Ann Whitmore
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor Fifth Year Team Beater
Twin Fifteen Year Old Seer

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs Slytherin (Game 1)

Eliza Ann took a breath as she walked onto the field. It was the first game of the year, and she was confident. For the most part anyway. Stretching a bit, she waited for the game to begin. Hopefully the game would go there way.

Company : Gryffindors...

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: +7 Spotting, +7 Hitting, +5 Catching, +5 AC
                                                  Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

You're looking for adventure, eh?
                                                  Well then, I know just where to put you
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
                        TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
                        ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
                        ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass with his usual near skip entered the pitch he has a good feeling this year. They had a well rounded team and plenty of back up should the need arise. He blew Maya a kids and got to stretching

Position: Chaser
                                                                                                AC:18
                                                                                                Modifiers: +8 shoot +6 other
                                                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                                                0 of 3

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                                                ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                                                I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                                                I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                                                I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:10 am

I guess I'm learning, I must be warmer now
                                                            I'll soon be turning, round the corner now
                                                            Outside the dawn is breaking
                                                            But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free

Archie joined his team nervous it being his first game. But be was determined to do his best. That the best he could offer so he hoped it was enough. He was pretty sure Flynn would be in the crowd. But if he spotted Flynn he wave then he wabted fo remain focused.

Position: seeker
                                                                                        AC: 12
                                                                                        Modifiers: +4 steal, spot, catch
                                                                                        Special Skills: Good Arm, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
                                                                                        Fairy tales of yesterday, grow but never die
                                                                                        I can fly, my friends

null

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:12 pm
Hate to feel this way
And waste a day
I gotta get myself on stage
I shouldn't wait or be afraid
The chips will fall where they may

Slyтнerιɴ Foᥙrth Yeαr 👌 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 14 😅

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv jogged out to the field still buoyed by joy that she was still on the starting team and also because her older siblings had gotten time off to come and watch her first game which rarely happened. Hopefully she didn't completely screw up but Wren's practices surely had to be doing something right?

AC: 15
Modifiers: +5 to shoot, +5 to hit
Special Skills: Good arm, Deft dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: [💖] [💖] [💖]

Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate
Push until you can't and then demand more
Determinate, determinate
You and me together, we can make it better
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:15 pm
2059 Scrimmage
IT IS RAINING

Black Team - Leader: Syd Barrett
Chaser 1: Ronald Quinn-Smith
Chaser 2: Aurais Aurelius
Chaser 3: Mason Olson
Beater 1: Zack Knapp
Beater 2: Dominik Knapp
Keeper 1: Syd Barrett
Seeker 1: Nora Jayne
Reserve: Erikk Knapp

Purple Team - Leader: Echo Wellbelove
Chaser 1: Galen Saylor
Chaser 2: Barbara Luney
Chaser 3: Brianna Quinn-Smith
Beater 1: Echo Wellbelove
Beater 2: Mattie Harper
Keeper 1: Narine Pritchard
Seeker 1: Logan Strife
Reserve: Bejamin Olson

For RP Purposes:
- Players drew stones for their teams.
10 characters were up for chaser; 3 drew purple rocks, 3 drew black rocks, 4 drew white rocks.
2: were up for Keeper. 1 purple rock, 1 black rock.
8 were up for beater. 2 purple. 2 black. 4 white.
4 were up for seeker. 1 purple rock. 1 black rock. 2 white rocks.
16were up for Leaders (anyone playing). They were chosen for each team by a bag full of 7 black/purple rocks, 1 white rock. White rock was leader.

ON YOUR FIRST POST PLEASE INCLUDE:

[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:32 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Sixth Year ♖
Prefect ♖ Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Captain & Beater ♖ Lead Stabber ♖ Musician

▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik was HYPED it wasn't every. day they put together a scrimmage and you got to play along side those who were usually your competition. After picking a Black rock, and groaning a bit that she had randomly gotten on the same team as the annoying cousin Zack - she shrugged Nothing would stop her from enjoying this game.

Quote:
Character's Name: Dominik Knapp
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 6th
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodge

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Position: Black team Beater
Modifiers: +7 Hitting
Special Skills:Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodge; ADV Flying I & II
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: --
Trying to:

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:42 pm
User Image

So shake the m a g i c 8 until it b r e a k s
                                                And c l o s e your eyes and take a leap of f a i t h

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art club - Artist for the Daily Dragon - Seeker

╚════════════════════════════════╝

When Syd signed up for the Quidditch scrimmage, he didn’t know whether or not he’d have made it. The whole thing was completely random, including (more or less) the positions that everyone played. Syd didn’t even really know if everyone who was chosen actually played Quidditch. It wasn’t like he had gotten to know who was on each team’s starting string. Playing as a Reserve Keeper (or finally, as a Seeker) didn’t give him very much interaction with anyone but the chasers. Except this game, he’d be playing as a Keeper as he had been voluntold to take that position since they were down a Keeper.

Syd didn’t argue much, and in this case especially, he sucked it up and took one for the team. At least he was able to play for fun and watch all the chaos that came with playing with all new people who didn’t know how to effectively use teamwork together. Much to his surprise, but it was also random, he had been crowned as the leader of his team. The soup thickened as Echo was crowned as the opposing team’s leader and the girl had asked him to lay down his broom, claiming it would save him the embarrassment. That was just trash talk, but she did also imply that if he got his team to throw the game, she’d reward him with intimacy.

Syd thought hard about how he’d even do that or if he should. The dilemma pulled at his moral compass, but he could be made very happy if they had lost. Besides, it wasn’t a big deal, right? It was only a scrimmage. As game day drew closer, he had tried to subtly tell team members not to try very hard by saying things like “it doesn’t matter how we do as long as we have fun,” and “we’ll probably lose anyway, so don’t kill yourself over trying to do well.” His teammates, however, seemed to have a lot of confidence as they ended up attempting to assure him that they’d do great and win.

Syd didn’t know why he succumbed to Echo’s direction so easily.Something about her drove him mad. Was he in love with her? He had never felt so drawn and obsessed with someone before, especially not for this long. Typically, he bounced from friend to friend, making his way back around eventually but that wasn’t the case when it came to her. He would have thought that the drugs they did together may have had something to do with it, but he felt a certain type of way about her even before they started taking magical mushrooms.

Position: Black Keeper
                                                Armour Class: 15 (weather -1)
                                                Modifiers: (spotting +5) (catching +5) (weather -1)
                                                Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Block: > than Chaser's roll

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Syd Barrett
                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                Year: Fifth
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Don't be a f r a i d of going your own way
                                                S h a k e the magic 8 until it b r e a k s

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:09 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

sixth year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick warrior

Hogwarts was sorely lacking due to Yari’s Absence. Echo rationalized that she would much rather be doing a hundred other things–figuring out something to help Milan rest, writing back to Yari, getting high on hallucinogenic Sight Shrooms with Syd, doing her homework–the point was, Echo Wellbelove had a lot of things to do. Yet last week when Galen had flagged everyone in Order of the Stick down and asked if they were interested in a pick-up game of Quidditch, Echo had scrawled her name. She’d promptly forgotten about it until receiving a message this morning and hurried out.

It seemed even the random rocks wanted to mock her: it assigned her beater–Yari’s role. Then it gave her the white stone, making her captain of the temporary Purple Team and without a convenient way to back out. Echo strapped on beater’s gear, her irritation at the rocks almost plain. Usually, she could trust Yari watching her back as she searched for a the tiny snidget of a ball. Today, Echo supposed, she would be protecting the rest of the team. Well, at least she would be able to bash a bludger around.

Maybe she could just pressure Syd to throw the match. Maybe she could seduce him into sabotaging his team. Watching the quandary flit across his face was hilarious--Syd was ever so obliging. It was pathetic, but... in an endearing way. After everything that had happened with Landon, Syd was straightforward--a safe haven when she couldn't think herself out things. He admired her without flattering her. He sought her. Echo knew their relationships weren't at all the same, but the idea of losing Syd like Yari had lost Angier terrified her. Whatever Syd did or didn't do today, Echo already had excuses for and for not making good on her implications-- Even if he did fumble every block, she could say it was her team's skill or he was too obvious about it or any number of reasons. Even if the other team won, she could insist he deserved a prize for his victory. After all, once the stress built up again, she was sure to need some release from having entirely too much to do and still getting nothing of value done.

Once she ensured her team was set for the light rain and everyone had their purple-charmed scarves, Echo called the team for a quick pep talk: ”Now just because this is a scrimmage doesn’t mean each of us shouldn’t give our absolute all to our role. We have the advantage of skill, but one should never be complacent. Play smart, and we are certain to come out victorious.” She flashed a smile at everyone, silently daring anyone to contradict her. "Oh and do have fun darlings; Quidditch is supposed to be cathartic.”

Character's Name: Echo Angharad Wellbelove
House: Slytherin
Year: 6
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing

setting March 2059, Quidditch Pitch for a friendly pick-up game || with Purple team
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing warm hoodle + leggings. Waterproof mascara that better not smudge.
status Well, I guess I do my best to not disappoint Yari then.

Stats:
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

”QUOTING”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
✩★
~"Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park. Cover by Jonathan Young.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:24 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

sixth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

Galen insisted he was fine, but the almost translucent pale and stretched quality of his skin along with the odd salt-and-pepper look of his hair betrayed that Galen was very much still ill and feeling the stress from it. Maybe he’d just play a little. Then he and Ben Olson could swap out.

Outside, the sky was light but cloudy– there was a bit of drizzling as they took over the storerooms, but it didn’t look like it was about to downpour. The worst of the rain had been last night, and the ground was already muddy. Look, Galen and the others had put a lot into setting this scrimmage up, and he liked playing Quidditch. He was realistic enough to know he wasn’t exactly pro material, but a boy had to have pipe dreams, right?

Galen stifled a yawn, took a drink of warm tea, replaced the mask, and charmed his robes to repel the water. It wasn’t usually too hard of a task, but it took him a few tries before his robes were sufficiently repellant, and by then the other older students had already helped the younger ones and the ones not familiar with charming their robes and brooms for Quidditch. Oh well. He tugged on his open-fingered gloves, sat down, and closed his eyes for a moment before Echo rallied them with a bit of a pep talk and filed them out.

A wave of dizziness pitched his head around like a boat on turbulent seas. The black and white colouring to his hair flickered like a lightbulb experiencing malfunctions. But the moment quickly passed, the colours stabilised, and Galen didn't even seem to be particularly uneasy on his broom. He was fine. When it came time for the toss up, Galen waved for Barbara or Brianna to go for the toss up– he got to all the time anyways– as he centred himself so he'd be open to pass to once they got the quaffle.

Character's Name: Galen Saylor
Year:6
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Arm

setting Saturday, Quidditch Friendly || with Bunch of quidditch fans and lots of people to play with biggrin
appearance 5'9", salt and pepper hair, slightly transparent skin with a stretched quality || wearing a very warm jacket + purple scarf + black sweatpants
status Quidditch will make me feel better.

Stats:
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to shooting, +6 to everything else.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Arm

”QUOTING”

Hello, hello supernova sunrise,
hello where have you been all my life?
Gotta wake up and breath again (Oh)
Restart my heart and make it beat again.
Burn, burn rise supernova sunrise.
☺☻
"Supernova Sunrise" by We Are Leo.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:57 pm

User Image🦜🎹
AURAIS FLINT AURELIUS

third year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Language club mute || Fencing club whack
occasional attendee of Music Club and Order of the Stick

As a first year, Aurais had looked at Quidditch and decided it was not going to be very good for him. It looked like a team thing, and he not only didn't know the rules very well, but what was he supposed to do, sign at people? Play seeker only and ignore everything around him? Even at eleven Aurais had understood that he could be in excruciating pain and unable to even communicate “Coach, pull me out”. There’d be too little facial cue for most people to tell, and if they didn’t know sign language, he was just going to suffer. Maybe he could train his bird to make calls, but
immediately decided against it: "You want to your literal voicebox and companion who has hollow bones in the middle of a ring with two bludgers faster than hawks?” Nah, he just wanted to have a nice relaxing flight around the school grounds and maybe do some loop-de-loops.

Still, when the chance came up to play a casual pick-up scrimmage with other amateur players, Aurais was happy to give it a shot. He enjoyed flying after all, and the stakes couldn’t be lower. As soon as his team had been assigned, he'd showed Ron and Mason, his fellow assigned chasers, a few signals so they could understand if he needed them to be further ahead or open for a pass.

At the reserve bench, Astyth was on a branch next to with Erikk Knapp. She could see and squawk if needed, but she seemed more content to burrow into any warm corner and generally, Aurais was looking forward to just a fun new experience on his own.

He peered up at the sky-- the rain didn’t help matters, but it was just a little rain. He flashed their captain an encouraging double thumbs up and went to ask the older student in quidditch to help charm his broom and goggles to keep water off their backs. If they were to wait for him to cast it himself, the rainy season would have passed and come again twice over.

Character's Name: Aurais Aurelius
House: Ravenclaw
Year: third
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe

setting March 2059, quidditch || with lots of people
appearance 5’1”, spindly || wearing black robes + black jeans
status It'll be fine, this is just a friendly match!
Astyth status Why are we outside in the rain?

Stats:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +5 to spotting, catching, and stealing; +3 to everything else.
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe

”QUOTING”

And I slept on the ocean last night
I could see you all, and you all were dancing sideways
Your feet stuck to the skies
And I could see the airplanes dance behind your eyes
And I was glad I found the time
🎹🦜
"Along the Road" by Radical Face.

addaellis

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:53 am
User Image
                                                  All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                                  It can't be any worse than how it's been
                                                  And it just so happens that we just might win
                                                  So whatever happens! Let's begin!

User Image
                                                  X════════════════════════X

Nora walked toward the quidditch pitch, stretching as she went, a smile on her face. Over the past five years, she had grown to love quidditch, even more than before she had started actively playing, which was saying something. She'd take any chance to get up on her broom, especially when playing seeker, and somehow she'd been lucky enough to get the position for the scrimmage. Mostly she was just glad she wasn't a beater. She did not have the upper body strength for that. And she wanted desperately to win.

Did it matter in the grand scheme of things? Absolutely not. Was she still going to use every ounce of talent and strength to end up as the winning team? Absolutely yes. To say Nora was competitive was a bit of an understatement. She never took things far enough for people to get hurt by her words or actions, frankly, it was mostly internal, but a little competition was healthy. Plus, if she had any intention of getting far in the Ministry once she graduated (and maybe, just maybe, end up as Minister of Magic one day) she had to have some fight in her.

Her only real concern was visibility. The weather wasn't exactly ideal, but at this point, it was little more than a mist. She could feel the slight cold every time a drop of water touched her cheeks. Hopefully, they wouldn't get any more clouds or fog. After a moment of examining the field, mentally strategizing, she mounted her broom and kicked off just enough to hover a little ways off the ground. She looked closely at each player. She couldn't help but notice Galen. Something about him looked off. Then again, being a metamorphmagus, he often did in some way or another. She shook her head slightly and turned her attention back to the upcoming game.

Character's Name: Nora Dashwood
                                                  Year: Fifth
                                                  Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch

X════════════════════════X

null

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:10 pm
User Image User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith xxxxxxxxxxxxx Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
Hufflepuff Sixth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Slytherin Third Year

The two Quinn-Smith siblings were walking out to the pitch together. Both of them jumped at the chance to get involved in the scrimmage when it was announced, as it was a rare chance to play and fly with other folks aside from their respective teams. However, it had been a random lottery set-up, and as a result they ended up on opposing sides of the pitch as they normally did, rather than having the chance to team up. Despite this, and cool air threatening rain, both of them were looking forward to the chance to play again.

Ron was wearing a thick, woolen black jersey over jeans, while Brianna chose to wear a purple jersey and jeans. In addition, Brianna was wearing a purple headscarf to keep her blonde hair out of her eyes, which she accessorized with eye-black, while the word ‘WAR’ had been carefully painted across her forehead. Both of them had their broomsticks balanced over their shoulders, along with the bags holding their other assorted gear.

You know this is just a scrimmage, right, Anna?” asked Ron with a sigh. “You know, a friendly match, with nothing on the line, right?” Brianna gave him a sidewise glance, and replied dryly, “Annnnd? Since we can’t be on the same side, which is likely a good thing for the other team, it’s another golden oppourtunity to knock you off yer broomstick and rip the Quaffle from your clutches, brother of mine. Best be on you’re A-game, Ronald, I’m betting Ar-reeeah will be watching, even if she didn’t put in for the match.” The last bit, where she exaggerated Aria’s name, was said with a bit of a snigger. She found endless entertainment in watching how her brother interacted with Aria, especially ever since they became an official couple.

Why do you keep bringing Aria up?” asked an exasperated Ron. Brianna offered him a slight smile, and told him, “ Because it’s so sweet that you defend her, even when you don’t need to.” In truth, she loved the fact her brother had someone in his life like Aria, and wished she might be so lucky herself one day.

When they arrived at a point where they needed to head off to their respective areas of the pitch, the two siblings hugged each other. Brianna said with a bit of a grin, “Good hunting, big brother.” Ron chuckled, and replied, “Fly hard, little sister.” Brianna laughed, and answered, “Always. This is the Way.” Ron answered back with, “This is the Way.” They hugged once more, and Brianna asked him, “So, Butterbeers at the Three Broomsticks afterwards?” Ron answered with, “Like always.”

Character's Name: Ronald David Quinn-Smith
Year: Sith
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Five
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer

Character's Name: Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
House: Slytherin
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Two
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:04 pm
Find table spaces
Say your social graces
Bow your head, they're pious here
But you and I, we're pioneers

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Thırd Yeαr a** Kıcker

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare was pretty excited to be part of a scrimmage game and was kinda surprised more weren't done. Especially in the gloomy winter months when it's a supreme mood killer to just stay inside and stare at nothing. Not dressing up in her usual Gryffindor jersey was only a bit weird but in like a fun way. Once enough of them were there they were told to draw rocks to determine teams and positions. Since allot of people seemed to be going for chaser and beaters, she had gone for keeper since it was sorta kinda necessary. When it was her turn she drew a purple rock (nice) and after pulling a random black rock she was disqualified from being a leader which suited Nare just fine. Seeing her captain Echo-someone she primarily knew from the LARPing club-had her feeling a bit more confident about their team and grinning brightly at her rather intense rally. "Aye aye captain!" This was gonna be fun!

Character's Name: Narine Pritchard
                                          House: Gryffindor
                                          Year: Third
                                          Advanced Flying II: Currently enrolled
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                          Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe

Position: Purple Keeper
AC: 13
Modifiers: +2 general
Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Lives:
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

So gather all the rebels now
We'll rebel rouse and sing aloud
We don't care what they say no way, no way
And we will leave the empty chairs
To those who say we can't sit there
We're fine all by ourselves

User Image
Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games