Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:18 pm

*walks into the bar* Hello, Psyzapp. *smiles at her and goes behind the bar to get himself a rum and coke*

((I miss you too, Iggies!))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:20 pm

((Awes I misses you both too! Psy, be my luck as soon as I get a few minutes to be here you leave crying and yea, I'll be asking questions, for sure!

Damey!!!!!! My love! Is my room still there? You guys haven't been baking in there have ya? heart ))

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:21 pm

*She takes a sip of her Manhattan and admires the ring she has on her finger with the blood red ruby. While dropping off Atilla and Hun at her residence in Upper GGG, she had a good look around the estate. Things are progressing rather nicely and one of the staff members gave her a mahogany box. In this box were some Big Paulie's personal items. The ring she wears is the same ring the Russian Mafia gave to Big Paulie as a gesture of good will. She remembers the day vividly Psihug was given this ring for Big Paulie.…and now it is hers.

Startled out of her thoughts by Chef Karrie walking in.* Oh… ninja … hello Karrie.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 pm

((Awes I missed you too Karrie! I'll be back soon. I have to go for now, but I am making it on the comp even a bit more. *Limp, glomps, tries to fly and wobbles back out*))

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:29 pm

{{MY IGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart }}
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:43 pm

*takes his drink over to a stool and is about to take a sip when he gets a text. Pulling his phone out, he responds to it*

text from Karrie to Amy
I'm at MW. If you want, you can come here to talk about it.

*looks up at Psyzapp* You leave tomorrow, right? Have a safe trip.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Yes…I leave tomorrow afternoon or evening sometime and thank you. *She's rather touched he would wish her a safe trip.* I am sure my trip will be safe. I'll be accompanied by a Police Officer in New York and I can't think of a better way to travel. *grins*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Amy came running into MW. She looked around and quickly spotted Karrie at the bar. She smiles and quickly goes over to sit at a stool next to him. She waited until he looked at her before talking because she didn't want to interrupt any conversation he had going at the moment.

She smiled and nodded to Psyzapp.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 11 Total: 27 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:59 pm

*Walks into MW and surveys the place as he heads over towards Psyzapp. He places his hand at the small of her back and leans over to kiss her cheek* Evening. How is everyone tonight?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:04 pm

*smiles at Amy when she walks in* Hello, Amy. *turns back to Psyzapp* Yes, that would be a safe way to travel. *grins and nods to Dougherty* Hello, Dougherty. I was just saying that I hope the two of you have a good trip.

*takes a sip of his drink and turns back to Amy* So... you and Kits found a building?

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Hi Amethyst.

*She grins broadly at Officer Dougherty.* Hello my darling. I'm almost ready for New York. I have a few minor things to take care of tomorrow before we leave. You don't need to work tomorrow, do you? neutral

I've already dropped off Atilla and Hun at the estate in Upper GGG for the staff there to look after them. They can stay there until I'm back if you'd like. I wasn't sure you would want to pick them up or not. I'm sure going to miss them. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Amy smiled to both Psyzapp and Dougherty. "Hey Psyzapp, Dougherty. Good to see you both, and without fairies bombarding us this time!"

She laughed softly and then turned back to look at Karrie when he asked her a question. Her eyes lit up and she nodded excitedly. "Yes, we have! Kits thought it was a really good place, both inside and out! I called the contractors while we were walking back to GGB and they can start work tomorrow. They expect to have it done by next Wednesday or Thursday, so we can have an opening Friday! Isn't that amazing, Karrie?! I'm so excited! How are the recipes coming along?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Thank you Karrie. I'm sure we will have a good time.

*He nods and smiles at Amy, then turns his attention to Psyzapp* I have tomorrow off from work. Oh, you've already taken care of the dogs? I thought that wasn't going to happen until tomorrow, but that is alright. That will leave me plenty of time to pack my bag before we leave tomorrow night. And I'm sure Atilla and Hun will miss us as well. Dogs are quite sensitive to their owners and all, so I'll probably pick them up after I get back here.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm glad to hear that. It'll be done that soon? That's pretty impressive! *scratches the back of his head* Well, I have one finished and one almost done... Oh, that reminds me, how did Thistle like that last batch of food I made her?

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:29 pm

eek *Looks at Officer Dougherty her mouth agape* Did you say "bag" as in one and haven't even started packing yet? confused Amazing.

I have the Dogs over at the estate I now own in Upper GGG…Big Paulie's place. Do you know where it is, William? I'm having it completely redone and I was going to take you to see when I got back. It's quite large and there is a security gate. You'll have to let the staff know you are getting the dogs so they can expect you and let you in.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games