Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:47 pm
bandaidd
Icy Reign
*walks in and sees fresh skid marks on the floor from the door to the bar* eek stressed scream WTF!!! Who in the hell was driving in the freaking bar?! *looks up at the ceiling and sighs exasperatedly* AYA! I'm bout tired of cleaning up after looney people!*gets a mop and a bucket, some various cleaning solutions, wet floor signs and soaks skid marks in hot soapy water, plalcing signs in front of the door and in front of the bar, blocking off the area with tables and chairs* That should come right up in a few...*goes behind bar and grabs a Corona and a shot glass with a bottle of Henessey, sitting at her table and waiting for her fellow hooligans*

Icy, put that mop away. You'd love to clean up, but you can't. Repeat after me:
I love to clean up, but I can't.

( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl !!! Thank you bandaidd!!! I'm learning! I swear!) xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:49 pm
Hmm, well.....who else around here has such magical powers? *sips her drink & looks thoughtful* Not too many magical persons running around.....should be pretty easy to narrow it down. Question is: do we help her or not?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:52 pm
*slams another shot, chasing it with the Corona* Yeah, you're right. Should be easy to narrow it down....And I say we help her...yes, she is a do-gooder, but she is also a friend, and nobody messes with my bandy! evil  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:56 pm
OK, so let's narrow it down.....people who we KNOW has magical powers....
I can think of a few....QS seems to have some powers, but why would he enchant bandy?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:05 pm
Hmmmm....it is true that he has powers, and I won't count him out completely because QSXII has no side...he causes chaos on whatever side he's feeling at that time...there's no rhyme nor reason to his madness....Lady Ayami and leko-chan have powers, but I doubt seriously that they would enchant bandy either, even if they want to get TJ away from her...*slams another shot and thinks hard* I wonder.....do you think that Maune would do something to her?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:10 pm
Could be.....*slams her shot she made earlier* Damn, that's good stuff. *sips her Corona* Do you think he's trying to do something to prove his alliance to us....or could he have his own agenda?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:14 pm
*shakes head* See, that's the thing...I don't know...I never knew his motive in the first place to want to join us...he went from being our sweet little foxxie to....I just don't know anymore....It's a possibility, but I don't want to accuse anyone until we get some hard evidence....(was watching episodes of NCIS on USA, Tony is TERRIBLE!!!) xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:17 pm
((LOL, what~ever.....Tony is HAWT!!!! *drool* ))
Hm, maybe we should talk to the little fox next time we see him and find out what we can then....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:20 pm
( rofl )

Yeah, I think we should...(lagging because I'm trying to zOMG and rp at the same time! First time at it, so I suck right now...) xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:23 pm
(you need help? I haven't done zOMG in forever....it's prolly changed a lot! xd but I can try and help ya)
Should we ask QS as well? Or just focus on the fox?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:27 pm
Yes, I believe we need to question that young one as well...the dark side is very strong in that one...(Yeah! Sure, come on and play! I'm in the Bladed Vase room in Barton Town. Got two missions to complete before I get strong enough to do my third one in Bass'Ken Lake)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:00 pm
((where are you??? crying ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:09 pm
*runs back in crying and aching from having her arse handed to her in zOMG* gonk crying WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! My tushie hurts!!! *grabs a ice cold Corona and drains half of it, trying to think of how to whup those blasted gnomes and flamingoes!!!*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:16 pm
(hey Icy, I need a backrub!!! psst: practice time)  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:56 pm
(LOL bandaidd!! I would love to, but I can't!) xd

*comes back in from having her arse handed to her for the third time around and grabs another Corona, sitting at her table and resting her eyes* I'm gonna need bifocals for this if that place gets any darker at night!

GOTTA STRETCH MY LEGS! BEEN SITTING AT THIS COMPUTER FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT!! BRB  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games