Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:33 pm
"No,not really."He grinned,"It seems for payment Brago and Alicia did it twice, Brago and Robert used her book to help you and Alicia wanted Brago so there ends the tale, and oh before I forget I entered your nest."His smile sadistic he walked back towards his chair and sat down.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:41 pm
User Image
Hana's heart jolt violently at Neuro's words, causing her to shift into her demon form. Her eye's where angry as she moved to attack Neuro. "How dare you go into my nest!" she yelled at him.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:44 pm
Neuro got up and stood there,his face amused,"I told Brago I was going and all he did was put his hand on my shoulder telling me not to go."His smile was wider."You know what happens when someone uninvited stumbles upon a nest don't you."His eyes glowing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:51 pm
User Image
Hana wasn't listening to him because of her anger. She grabbed something with one hand and started to bring it down to hit Neuro.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:55 pm
User Image

Neuro's eyes glowed green,his voice deep and low,"Attacking me surely you jest."He removed his gloves revealing the metal claws underneath and smashed the object that Hana had in her hand,"You really want to do this lower animal."He raised his foot and aimed at her chest with deadly accuracy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image
Hana flew back against a wall and was knocked out, causing her to shift into her human form. Blood dripped from her mouth because of the force of the impact.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:05 pm
Neuro laughed,"You go with a man who causes you pain and made you feel and now your weak louse."He picked Hana up and threw her back on the couch,he sat back down on his chair and took out the book he grabbed from Hana's nest,"Master Illusions,"he smirked,"I saw no master but only a girl using her emotions."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:14 pm
User Image
Hana opened her eyes. They looked dull and lifeless, not their normal bright crimson. She didn't move.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:18 pm
Neuro walked up and stood over her,"What is wrong now Hana."He put his gloves back on and looked down at her,"I won't use you for anything your too weak, your mind is lower then a human."He said this as a insult.He grinned,"Or is it Brago and Alicia."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:24 pm
User Image
"Why would I care about them?" Hana said, her voice had changed back to its original bored tone. All of the emotions she had aquired had fled from her body.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:31 pm
Neuro laughed,his smile wide,"Now that is the Hana I known and heard about."He watched her and knew what happened,"You do know that Alicia used her seduction on Brago and is now using him as a slave."He was waiting to hear response, though what he said was true,"I put a Evil Stalker Bug on her and they put flames on it,they think they took it off but they just reset the timer in another 30 minutes the bug will become consuming her."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:34 pm
User Image
"Again, why should I care?" hana said sitting up. She looked over at Neuro, her eyes still emotionless and dull. "To me it just sounds like you enjoy hurting people, so who am I to stop you? Its not like I have any reason to care what you do."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:37 pm
Neuro nodded, he opened the door to the office and did a mock bow,"I've done what I've done, now you bore me, you can get out now, I wanted to use you as a slave but I changed my mind you wouldn't be useful at all."He moved back towards his desk and began clicking on the screen and typing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image
Hana saw her book and grabbed it. You shouldn't steal from me." she told him. "And besides, you could never tame me enough to be your slave. It take alot for me to want to use my full power, and someone weak like you doesn't warrent that kind of attention."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:50 pm
Neuro chuckled,"Tame you, who said was going to tame you, torture was more like it and making your life miserable would be another."He looked at her,"Your really asking for me to use the power I have over you now, controlling you forcibly wouldn't bother me at all Hana, keep that in mind."He smiled and got up.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games