Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:13 pm
[ Sorry, I've been having trouble getting on ):

Also, it makes me sad, but Tele may have a replacement now...or at least the Vp will, sine there's already one of those. Though we can always have her transfer out or something... ]

Senpai?

Careful Jordee, don't let it go to your head~

Hey, I wasn't about to, Pres. Oh yeah, she wants me to put in a good word for her.

Well, what do you think?

Well she certainly comes off as capable. And orderly.

Yeah, I'd agree. Well, by Jordee!~

At almost the same time she was having the internal conversation, Jordan responded to Dannie. "Yes, I'll be sure to put in a good word later. Oh, see this building up here? It's got a lot of classes, but the second story is all math. Our class is right there." She pointed to a row of windows with tons of papers stuck to it. Every since The MacDougal had mysteriously disappeared, people had been putting tons of random 'math' drawings on the wall. Though the disciplinary committee kept tearing them down. And people kept putting them up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:29 pm
''Senpai'? Is she a Japanese too?' Willow wondered at the new girl. He looked at the papers, feeling very weird around it. "Hey Ms. Jordan, why are these papers stuck on the window?"  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:23 pm
(Well Tele is graduating this year so the VP will become the Pres unless she graduates too, plus there can be a whole bunch of committees requiring chair people. Events coordinator, student council treasurer, Student council secretary, accountant, school spirit adviser etc etc... This reminds me Aves and Whit are graduating too o.0....so sad! sad I'll have to make whole new characters! Dude! Also should we explain the NPC's???)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Marsh waltzed along the sidewalk, headed towards the tall bright building that housed his classroom. He'd skipped purple carrot day. Marsh wouldn't degrade himself to eat student fare on days when they used student projects.

He saw a small group moseying towards the building at a lackadaisical pace and decided they could do with some prompting.

He recognized Jordan as he came up from behind them and called to her directly.
"Ms. Ki, I should hope you and your classmates can find your way to class before the late bell." He graced them with an arm gesture as he passed them by.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ms. Powers had managed to duck inside the math room with little trouble. She'd even conveyed the teacher the new student class list and updated the new students to his online portfolio. Getting out of the class was proving more difficult as the influx of students continued to increase.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:09 am
Dannica gasped and started to brisk walk to the building, passing the teacher as she said "Don't worry, sir. We'll make it before time no matter what it takes!" Her eyes glinted, fueled by the desire not to break the perfect attendance record she's been keeping since she was in the first grade. She's never been late or absent before and she didn't want to change that now.

"Come on, guys!" She gestured to Jordan and Willow, turning and pacing herself to walk a bit faster than usual.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:11 am
"Okay, that's the spirit I guess." Willow jokingly remarks at Dannica's action. Just for fun, he tries to do the same "Let's go." He holds Jordan's hand and follows Dannie running.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:48 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Marsh raised his brows as the girl,...-.she had to be new or he would certainly know her, -brushed by him. Definitely the rules and regulation follower type personality. Though he had no issues with that.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:10 am
Dannie looked behind to see Willow and Jordan just close behind her. She ran at a comfortable pace as well and looked for the classroom, her silvery-white hair shining distractingly behind her as they approached the classroom.

She looked at her watch and noted, "And just a minute to spare. We're not late!" She smiled with true joy for the first time since she arrived. Normally, she would be conscious about smiling in front of other people since they might not treat her seriously and also because someone from her past once said that she looked loveliest when she smiled. Like an airhead, for a minute, she forgot all about that, just happy enough to make it before time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:40 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige was walking from the cafeteria to his Music Theory class, patting his stomach. "Those purple carrots were awesome at lunch today..." he said to himself, letting out a small burp. "'Scuse me," he muttered afterwards, out of habit. As he wiped his uniform free of crumbs, he sensed Jordan, along with the two new kids, and turned to see where they were. Squinting, he saw Dannica doing some kind of... speed walk, and Willow not far behind with Jordan. Hand in hand? he thought in surprise. He started to become slightly jealous. I can't let anyone steal my woman! he decidedly thought to himself. It's about time I make a move on her anyways... Can't let the new guy get her first... He continued walking at his leisurely pace, even after the late bell rung finally getting to class five minutes late. Most of his class time he spent contemplating a way to make a move on Jordan with the least chance of rejection.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

[Agh, first post here in like, over a month. It's really... not good. D: But it's all I could think of now. Btw, hi new peeps! biggrin ]
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:44 pm
(Okay! For the new comers ^.^ our NPC's are listed on the front page. Marsh, and Ms. Powers are examples. Anyone can play as an NPC especially if their character is stuck/busy for a predetermined time period, the only thing is you have to try and stick with the general feel of the character. Just keep your eyes on them and you'll quickly see who does what and find out which of the old NPC's you can pluck out of the list and recreate. You'll probably also see who has favorite NPC's wink

They also have specific colors if they're used fairly often Ex: Ms. Powers = gray, Marsh = darkmagenta, Ali= cadetblue and Zaias = firebrick. If you're unsure please just ask. )

~ * Time Skip to after school * ~

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery checked her phone as she slung her bag on over the shoulder of her white uniform jacket. It was a text from Whit.
She considered the small mobile and pondered for a moment before just ignoring the text and sliding it into the small inner pocket she normally used.
He'd be exceptionally curious, or particularly mad she knew.
She just wondered what he'd do about it.

Not particularly worried, she flicked her hair outside of her jacket collar and headed out into the hall. The arched double doors were intermittently open with light from the setting sun filtering inwards and making the breeze seem warmer than she knew it would be outside.

Stepping out onto the steps she looked over to the towers of the library and wondered if the ghosts really would come out to play.

__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit was jogging down the stairs to try and catch Avery before she got outside. Unfortunately her class had been practically next door to the entrance way so he was plumb out of luck.

In any case he knew he was still ostracized, as she'd let a text pass her by...which had been a first. She'd never not responded before. Not that they had particularly length text conversations, but it made him worry! Which was stupid he knew, but god he just wished she'd drop this thing. It was annoying.

Setting his jaw in annoyance he set out of the arched doors with his jacket open and flying in the wind and his satchel slung over one shoulder with the flip of a hand. He'd headed for the library too, even though he was kinda hungry. ...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 am
((Got it~! wink ))

Dannie stepped out of class with the others, suddenly remembering about the tour and the library and all. "Are we going to the library now?"

She must have come across as impatient without even hesitating for a moment which she, herself, doesn't notice. At this time, she was trying her very best to hide any hint of excitement at going to the library since it might be viewed as a weakness.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:07 am
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige closed his dorm room behind him, locking it. He walked outside the doors of Wolfe Hall and began to go towards the library. He had long forgotten what exactly they were going to do there. Something involving ghosts, I think.

Michishige walked past Kindle Hall and saw Whit not too far off, also heading towards the library. "Hey, Whit!" he called, somewhat jogging to catch up with his friend. "Yo, what's goin' on?"

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: I played around a little with my posting format. You like?}

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:50 pm
[I like]

Dannie walked casually with the two, keeping silent for a few minutes. She was admiring the architectural style of the buildings as they walked past. On the way out, she noticed a man with Whit whom she met earlier in the cafeteria. She went ahead and ignored them both altogether as they neared their destination.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:21 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige cheerfully greeted the two new students. "Hey there," he said, smiling and waving his hand slightly. "You're.. Dannica, right? And Willow? I don't think I properly introduced myself at lunch today. I was too much into those purple carrots to notice you and Willow until you two started leaving for class," he laughed. "I'm Michishige, in case you forgot. But all my friends call me Shige, so you can call me that."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: Yayness. c: }

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:20 pm
"Avery's ignoring me." Whit said looking up after Shige's greeting and nodding to the other three apparently also on their way to the library. He didn't elaborate as the others hadn't heard but walked on in companionable silence.

The sidewalk widened just in front of the library and Whit jogged up the stairs to hold open one of the heavy wooden cathedral like doors. The library was almost Gothic in it's looks; the many floors did peak into several towers and the outside was constructed of cool stone that turned darker when it rained.
Inside however, although it was dim outside the pools of light around the lamps in the reading areas and at the end of every row, a warm atmosphere purveyed. It could have to do with the wide staircases and the open ceiling area, where balcony's of the higher floors were visible. The quiet sounds of students higher up reading or searching filtering down below almost seemed like the sounds of a house settling in for the night.
Which Whit found fairly comforting.

He looked around and saw Avery already sitting at one of the larger rectangular tables beneath the open ceiling. The extremely thin light from a sky light way above fell to the ground in a rectangular shape around the group of tables. Whit liked the tables in the library because unlike regular schools, Iris bought furniture to match the theme of it's buildings, and these desks were made of sturdy, dark stained wood, with a nicely carved trim and matching chairs with pillowed cushions in a dark red.

The library was an excellent place to study.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games