Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:17 pm
Farewell Sweat Prince... Akane Hikaru 2011-2012  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:06 pm
let me just say. other villages are ambitius. but we are not. however we are ones who train well and get creative. so i think we'll be fine in a war.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:20 pm
Logicka Inferni
Farewell Sweat Prince... Akane Hikaru 2011-2012

Shisha Ku'utsu can fix that at any time.

@dreadno: Yup. Anyone that can lug around their battlefield's landscaping should really just stay off to the side.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:02 pm
lols AOE. i want to know what you are referencing atm.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 pm
Like I said, at home we're invincible...

But will we sit by and let the world burn?

I know the current Kazekage's always had a soft spot for Kumo, and if they need help with a war...

I'm just not confident we would be able to justify sending only high-level shinobi out to fight in the world, since we'd need to keep some at home, and while a lot of our people are high-level, the one's that aren't are not really ready just yet. For ages Suna has been a "get thrown into fire, see if you live" type village. To be honest, we don't even strictly have anything like a squad, and people are expected to instinctively work together for everything. Probably, Al won't have a long active stint in the ANBU, and definitely won't go into VOID. I want him to become a Jounin-sensei, and while i've certainly failed in the past (though to be honest, Gan was my first ever rp and sorta ruined from the start for that) I think I could pull it off. We need to... think of the future!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:54 pm
Bast is not going to send anyone to war over her personal preferences. If people want Suna to get involved, they're going to experience the desert. Also, there might be a memo coming around concerning what to do in case of large numbers of enemies. Namely, "Light some stuff on fire and fire off Fuuton techniques."  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:03 pm
Because I'm bored:

Sunagakure Fuuinjutsu Ranking (Based on a system of my own enjoyment):

Bast: Level 8 (Alt 11)

Sanshi: Level 9 (Alt 12)

James: Level 1

Shiroi: Lvl. 0 (None)

Alvard: Lvl. 0 (None)

Mamoru: Level 7 (Alt. 10)

Ken: Lvl. 0 (None)

Satori: Lvl. 0 (None)

Kamiya: Lvl. 0 (None)

Source: (It's at the very bottom.)

Alts. are because I don't quite know all of your customs or the seals, so I dunno if you've made some custom ones.

Edit: Undoubtably San has the most resevoir for Sealing and fighting with it, and while Bast and Mamoru's are respectable, there's still not quite as much as the level above. Of course, none of this is truly accurate since there's no technique to make custom explosive tags, even weak ones. Sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:11 pm
Bast generated Gunsei, which is basically a seal that reshapes a mass to her liking and gives it very, very basic capabilities. Oh, and a custom that allows her to increase the dimension of a technique by one (most commonly used to make barriers 3D) simply by using the wrinkles in her brain as Chakra circuits. Said custom also allows her to draw seals without regard for medium. Uitenpen is basically a technique that uses a topographical map as a Kuchiyose seal and remodels the landscape to fit said map.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:14 pm
Having 3 high-level sealing masters in our village is certainly fantastic. Now if only they weren't the Sannin of the village... *idle daydream*

Hm. So the three Sannin are gonna switch off the kage seat? One of you gets bored and has the others take it hmmmm...?

At least when you've got the "big hat" on you guys are pretty o-k. Bast needs to smile more though.

Edit: After all, even Orochimaru smiled every now and then...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:25 pm
Bast will not smile. Ever. EVER. Unless she's tearing out the innards of some poor file.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:31 pm
Uhh... right.

I understand completely, after all smiling would ruin her botox, right?

Joking aside (right??) it'll be interesting, the next coming times. Once we actually FINISH this mission. Suna: Super tough arc missions, but super long too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:49 pm
I only learn jutsus when I both know them inside-out & can win with them given the necessary effort to use them. Lots of people just learn whatever & expect them to have an effect on the enemy, instead of setting up combos to make sure that their current ones can actually do the job.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:31 pm
Chezmonkey
Having 3 high-level sealing masters in our village is certainly fantastic. Now if only they weren't the Sannin of the village... *idle daydream*

Hm. So the three Sannin are gonna switch off the kage seat? One of you gets bored and has the others take it hmmmm...?

At least when you've got the "big hat" on you guys are pretty o-k. Bast needs to smile more though.

Edit: After all, even Orochimaru smiled every now and then...
hyahahahahahahaha the comment of switching off the kage seat made me laugh so hard i almost died. Its like we vampires....1 awake while 2 slumber  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:42 am
James does not give two shits about sealing lol

Sealing is for classy people.

James isn't classy. He's Suna's mad scientist and the most bad a** Hyouton on the planet. He doesn't have time for magic calligraphy when he's making clones and zombie armies and horrible poisons and...

humanitarian projects.... lots of humanitarian projects...  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 am
Winterwolf78
James does not give two shits about sealing lol

Sealing is for classy people.

James isn't classy. He's Suna's mad scientist and the most bad a** Hyouton on the planet. He doesn't have time for magic calligraphy when he's making clones and zombie armies and horrible poisons and...

humanitarian projects.... lots of humanitarian projects...
*died after reading*  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games