Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:14 am
User Image
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 7th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Quidditch Team Beater>

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

A scrimmage even in the rain? How could Mattie not say no? It wasn't like Mattie was made of sugar and would melt. It was odd not to answer to Aria and weirder not to see the redhead on pitch. Granted Aria had an aversion to "unnecessary injuries". She'd play with some of the best players and stand her own but she wasn't about to face extra bludgers for fun. Mattie didn't get it, there was magic to heal you, why not enjoy yourself? Mattie fully planned for the scrimmage to practice her aim. Maybe Lady Luck was cruel to the others putting her as her usual position. She was a darn good beater with an extra year of practice on the others.

Character's Name: Matilda Harper
                                                House: Gryffindor
                                                Year: 7th Year (Repeated 5th year)
                                                Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                Advanced Flying II:yes
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 7
                                                Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Purple Team
                                                Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
                                                AC: 17 (-1 due to rain)
                                                Modifiers: + 6 to Bludger Hits, +6 Bludger Dodging, +4 All Rolls (Experience) (-1 due to rain)
                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

{OoC: .}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:38 am
User Image
But is it true
You talk and talk
But baby I need proof
You aren’t making any sense

User Image

Pureblood | Second Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
March 2059 Quidditch Pitch With: Everyone
Wearing: Black Sweatpants and a white pullover with a dark forest design. Status: Just me and this parrot.

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

The humor wasn’t lost on Erikk that after getting pulled for an all-house, all-out Quidditch scrimmage, managed to end up on the same team as not only Dominik, but Zack, too. It was a Black Team Knapp Takeover, at least as much of one as they could manage. He would have been much more into it had he actually pulled a rock to let him play–but no, he drew reserve. Bullocks. With nothing more than an agitated grunt in complaint, Erikk found his way to the reserve bench with Aurelius’s spokesparrot to keep him company. Well, at least the rain felt good. He’d take the opportunity to study his usual opponents while he was at it.

--

Character's Name: Erikk Knapp
                                                                House: Slytherin
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger

-1 All; Rain
                                                                AC: 14
                                                                Modifiers: + 2 Hitting
                                                                Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                                Username

You need some insight
                                                                Calling out the lies
                                                                Yeah, yeah, don’t be shy about it
                                                                Get in the game

Trickblues

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:12 am
User Image
Out the gates, I'm rocketing faster
Supersonic, natural disaster
I may be desperate tonight
I'm never giving up
I won't change my mind

User Image

Halfblood | Fourth Year Gryffindor | Fourteen Years Old
Quidditch - Chaser | The Order of the Stick | Fencing Club
Wearing: Gryffindor Quidditch hoodie & camo pants Status: Ready to go!

Logan was pumped when Galen recruited the LARPers for a scrimmage! This was Logan’s first year as first string, so he was eager to get any practice he could get. So what if there was a little rain? It made the upcoming battle all the better, in his opinion.

They drew rocks for teams, and Logan found himself on Purple, soon followed by his cousin Babs. The two of them got into a playful bickering match over which of them would manage to steal Seeker for the team, ending in Logan drawing the lucky stone. Nice!

Character's Name: Logan Strife
                                                              Year: Fourth
                                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

Position: Purple Seeker
                                                              -1 All; Rain
                                                              AC: 16
                                                              Modifiers: +4 Catching +Spotting
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: –

OOC:
                                                              There was so much I wanted to do with this post but nooooo I procrastinated xd
                                                              Username

Can't stop me now (stop me now)
                                                              Lights out, no rhyme or reason
                                                              And now my pulse is speeding up on me
                                                              Too fast to hit the brakes, no time to stop
                                                              Steady go!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Third Year

"What is my role?"

Zack was HYPE for this game. He got to play with his cousin - what was better than that?! AND on the chance that someone on his team got hit, he'd get to play with his OTHER cousin. It was really the most ideal situation. He high fixed everyone, friend, foe, he didn't care. They were playing QUIDDITCH. The superior sport. He looked up to the goal posts...what if he set them on fire...added some extra spice to the game...

Character's Name: Zack Knapp
Year: 3nd
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger

"Mad inventory of course!"

Position: Beater - Black Team
AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I; RAIN
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: --
Trying to:

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:33 am
User Image
I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh

User Image

Halfblood | Second Year Gryffindor | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch - Reserve | Fite Club | Namaste
March 2059 Quidditch Pitch With: Everyone!
Wearing: Quidditch Uniform Status: Chaser Schmaser, this is gonna be great!

Barbara skipped her merry way to the pitch, humming a happy tune with her broom in hand. Today there was an all-house Quidditch match! She was so excited. Playing with Gryffindor all the time was loads of fun, sure, but it would be soooo fun to play with some of their usual opponents! Not even the dreary day could rain on her parade.

Purple Team supremacy was the theme of the day. Babs sure hoped she would manage to play seeker this time–though if she could play at all, that would be fantastic. She bickered with her cousin, Logan, because of course he was on her team (as usual), and of course he was gunning for seeker just like she was! In the end, Babs pulled chaser. Oh well! She was sure their match would be one to remember anyway. ♥

Character's Name: Barbara Luney
                                                          Year: Second
                                                          Advanced Flying II: No
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                          Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Position: Purple Chaser
                                                          - 1 All; Rain
                                                          AC: 12
                                                          Modifiers: +0 Stealing +0 Shooting
                                                          Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

OOC:
                                                          Username

I'm never gonna look back, whoa
                                                          I'm never gonna give it up, no
                                                          Please don't wake me now
                                                          This is gonna be the best day of my life
                                                          My li-i-i-i-i-ife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:48 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car
                                              I want a ticket to a n y w h e r e

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Mason Olson
                                              Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Chaser - Member of the Music Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Mason was relieved he didn’t pull the leadership rock. He knew how to play Quidditch and even made first string this year as a Chaser, but he didn’t know the first thing about leading his team to victory, especially not when his team was a mixture of all houses – some he had never even spoken to before. Luckily, an older girl, Echo, was selected as the leader and gave a pep talk. She sounded like someone who could be in leadership. Huddling with the other chasers on his team, Mason tried his hardest to memorize the signals that Aurais showed them. At least Mason was quite familiar with Ron’s strategies, so that would make things a tad easier. Once the boys had an idea of what to do, Mason joined Nora for some stretching and greeted her with a “Good morning.”

Position:
                                              Armour Class: 17 (weather -1)
                                              Modifiers: (shooting +7) (stealing +7) (weather -1)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Username: kiska166
                                              Character's Name: Mason Olson
                                              House: Hufflepuff
                                              Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Maybe we make a d e a l
                                              Maybe t o g e t h e r we can get somewhere

Graydon Ironshield
addaellis
SherbertLemondrop

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone?
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Scrimmage Match
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Look at the talent here!

Xiang had been recruited to host a scrimmage match between several people across all the teams. Everyone had been sorted into teams and made it to the pitch. She walked toward the center, then cleared her throat to address the crowd, wand at her throat with a silent amplification charm. "Alright boys, girls, and baby squirrels, let's take to the air! Hop up and in position so we can party rock this thing!" She cheered, her voice full of all the positive energy she usually exuded.

Once everyone was in the air, Xiang flew up to join them, quaffle in hand. "Black team, ready? Aye! Purple team, ready? Aye! Let's go! I want a clean match and a fun time. Here we go, Quaffle's up!" She shouted, tossing the ball up between the chasers to begin the game, then quickly backed up out of the way to watch the match play out.

I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
          Ⲁⲛⲇ Ⲓ ⲱⲟⲛ'ⲧ 𝓵ⲓ𝓿ⲉ ⲙⲩ 𝓵ⲓ𝓯ⲉ ⲁ𝓯ꞅⲁⲓⲇ

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:06 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

sixth year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick warrior

The moment the quaffle was legal, Echo turned her broom sharply towards the bludger taking a relatively lazy bludger loop around the pitch.

Tactically speaking, one should always aim for the seeker and following that, chasers-- the fewer players on the opposing team who could score points, the fewer options they had, and beaters and keepers had more armoring than the other players.

But this was a game of no consequence on house points, Echo had a beater's bat in hand, and she had never quite paid the Knapps back for Chadwick slicing her hair back in second year. Well. It was Dominik's fault anyways. And apparently, vengeance was best served damp and rainy.

As the bludger flew by, Echo gave it a vengeful smack towards Dominik Knapp.

Unfortunately, the bludger went careening far away from Dominik--if passing bludgers was a thing, it might have looked like she was gently passing it to someone-- no worries. She'd have another opportunity to get the Knapp spawn.

setting March 2059, Quidditch Pitch for a friendly pick-up game || with Purple team
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing warm hoodle + leggings. Waterproof mascara that better not smudge.
status If I'm going to be beater I'm going to beat the living daylights out of you

AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else. - 1 weather
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
✩★
~"Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park. Cover by Jonathan Young.

addaellis

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:11 pm
User Image
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 7th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Quidditch Team Beater>

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie took to the sky thankful for the shielding charms on her clothes to protect her from the rain even if the water from the rain streaked her mascara and eyeliner. She had not planned initially that day for quidditch but when the opportunity arose... how could she say no? Professor Liu was a great sport and served as host for the scrimmage. As she called out quaffle is up, Mattie shot to the sky to observe and find her first target.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Purple Team
                                                Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
                                                AC: 17 (-1 due to rain)
                                                Modifiers: + 6 to Bludger Hits, +6 Bludger Dodging, +4 All Rolls (Experience) (-1 due to rain)
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

{OoC: .}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Graydon Ironshield rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 8, 6, 3, 8, 3, 8, 2, 7, 9 Total: 55 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:48 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinThird YearThirteen Years OldSingleChaser

Brianna was all of a sudden grateful Ron had thoughtfully enchanted her clothes to be rain-repellant, as she would have been soaked to the skin by the March rains otherwise. Laughing at Professor's Liu's comments, the young Slytherin launched herself after the Quaffle.

OOC:
Username

User ImageTeam Purple Chaser
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Going up for the ball (5.48 pm)
Effect Value: 55  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:58 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Sixth Year ♖
Prefect ♖ Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Captain & Beater ♖ Lead Stabber ♖ Musician

▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik knew what she had to do, she aimed her quaffle at Galen Saylor though oh how desperately she wanted to aim it at Echo. But taking out the chasers would be more efficient.

She crossed her fingers that Echo wouldn't protect the kid.

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Position: Black team Beater
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 Hitting
Special Skills:Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodge; ADV Flying I & II
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: 19 +7 hitting = 26Hit unless defended
Trying to: Hit Galen

addaellis

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:07 pm
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Third Year

"What is my role?"

Zack wasn't sure WHY Dominik was aiming for the once. chaser, but whatever he would help her. He waited until another blunger came his way and hit it toward Galen Saylor.

"Mad inventory of course!"

Position: Beater - Black Team
AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I; RAIN
Roll: 19 + 3 = 22 HIT! unless defended
Trying to: Hit Galen

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
SherbertLemondrop rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:41 pm
heart User Image
                                                  All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                                  It can't be any worse than how it's been
                                                  And it just so happens that we just might win
                                                  So whatever happens! Let's begin!

User Image
                                                  X════════════════════════X

As the game commenced Nora flew straight up for a moment so she could get a better look at the field. She kept her eyes peeled for any sign of movement from the snitch, blocking everything else out as she hung in the air.

Stats:
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to spotting or catching; +6 to everything else; -1 due to rain.
                                                  Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: heart heart heart

X════════════════════════X

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                  null

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:59 pm
User Image
Out the gates, I'm rocketing faster
Supersonic, natural disaster
I may be desperate tonight
I'm never giving up
I won't change my mind

User Image

Halfblood | Fourth Year Gryffindor | Fourteen Years Old
Quidditch - Chaser | The Order of the Stick | Fencing Club
Wearing: Gryffindor Quidditch hoodie & camo pants Status: Ready to go!

Once the game was called by the best Professor ever, Logan shot up into the air to begin his hunt for the snitch.

Character's Name: Logan Strife
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

Position: Purple Seeker
                                                              -1 All; Rain
                                                              AC: 16
                                                              Modifiers: +4 Catching + 4 Spotting
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

OOC:
                                                              There was so much I wanted to do with this post but nooooo I procrastinated xd
                                                              Username

Can't stop me now (stop me now)
                                                              Lights out, no rhyme or reason
                                                              And now my pulse is speeding up on me
                                                              Too fast to hit the brakes, no time to stop
                                                              Steady go!

Trickblues

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 7, 3, 3, 9, 7, 6, 8, 4, 6 Total: 57 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:23 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car
                                              I want a ticket to a n y w h e r e

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Mason Olson
                                              Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Chaser - Member of the Music Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

As soon as the quaffle was thrown into the air, Mason shot up after it, facing off with Brianna. His focus was laser as he blocked out the others – seekers, beaters, and chasers alike. As he inched closer, he leaned in further, hoping to reach it before his opponent.

Position: Black Chaser
                                              Armour Class: 17 (weather -1)
                                              Modifiers: (shooting +7) (stealing +7) (weather -1)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll: 57 (caught!)
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Maybe we make a d e a l
                                              Maybe t o g e t h e r we can get somewhere

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games