Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Spontaneous Abortion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:33 pm
Hi, I'm Khrys

I'm 15, I'm a smoker, and I live in Canada, AKA the 51st state.

um...if you wanna know more about me, go ahead and ask. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:35 pm
Hello. I was invited.

Call me Kirizu, or Kiri for short.
Um that's about it...

Kirizu

joytime

Generous Friend

12,025 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:35 pm
hey, my name is Tasha and i'v been a member for a while now trying to earn gold so my avi will win at the arena
i'm 33 and a mother, i'm also a truck driver for a living
my son Jessy is also on gaia his name is Grimmjow #6
ok so thats a little about me i'm off to make more gold

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:37 pm
Hi, i'm Michelle.
I'm 17
Uh, I look a lot like my avatar most of the time.
I'm here because Wellwisher is.
ummm....I can't think of anything else that people would want to know about me.  

the Lonely Pheonix

Salleeh`

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:41 pm
Hey.:]
I'm Salleeh` and I got a random Pm and thought why not join.
:]
Hehehe~.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:58 pm
Thanks for the cool invite! Do you mind if I make a sig map for those pics on the front page?  

Ms. Terry

[ -Aiko- ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:03 pm
Just got the PM to join. Figured, no pun intended, "Why not?".

Err...

I'm Aiko. Not my real name, but the name I prefer to go by on Gaia unless you're a close friend. I'm fifteen years old, a sophomore in high school, and I work in a law office as a file clerk (and errand dog. DX). I completely and utterly hate my job, but I like having money. Considering I have to buy a car soon. Oh God help me.

Gaia-wise, I've been on the site since October 19th, 2003. This is my first and only main account. Come this October, I'll have my fourth Gaia-versary. Um... I take a lot of pride in my zombie avatar. I honestly would die if I was to lose it.

I roleplay a lot and, when I'm not RPing, I'm usually hanging about the Art Freebies thread or lurking in the GCD. Occasionally I go to the exchange and try to make some cash, but I really haven't had much capital for it as of late.

I'm a donation letter hoarder, just starting last year. I've got a few '05 letters, a full '06 set plus some, and then I'm working on a full '07 set. I'm thinking I'll probably sell the '05 set sometime in 2008, once everything is nice n' expensive. x ]

Um, the item that I couldn't live without on my account would have to be my Horns of the Demon. My avatar just wouldn't be the same without them. I don't care if they inflate to the price of seven angelic halos one day--I'll never sell them. Not even if I leave Gaia. They mean that much to me. : 3

This is entirely too mcuh information, but hey.. Why not? x ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:28 pm
Hello. I'm Sarneth, I'm new to Gaia and to this Guild. My friend Tenezu is a member of this guild as well and he convinced me to join. I'm really enjoying my stay and I hope I can get to know you all and become good friends with you.

If I do anything wrong please tell me and I'll do my best to correct it.  

Sarneth

Chezea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:54 pm
Hi. Thanks for the invite. I'm been a Gaia member since 05', but this account I'm using is 06'.

I go by Chez, Chea or Chi. You can just call me by my username.

I'm 19 turning 20 this year. If you want to know a bit about me, visit my profile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:31 am
Welcome all!..

P.s.
Smoking is bad for you  

Tanoku Nori

tire swing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:55 am
Hi, I'm Amy and I was just invited here. :0

I'm 16 and live in the United States. I like to draw. <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:52 am
Uhm, hello there. I was invited here, so I deciced to join. biggrin

And I'll give some information about me..

So, my name in real life is Sara, and I'm 14 years old. I live in Finland, and I'm interested in Naruto, Sonic the Hedgehog, Jazz Jackrabbit and Petz (the PC game, you know).
And I like to draw. =3

kerkdsfdo

Mira_Kumiko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:51 am
Yay for Random invites? Anyway... My name is Ashlea.. I'm Female, And....13 years old.... u.u Yes, young... I've been playing gaia for who knows how long, I have too many characters to tell which one I created first, and I don't feel like looking... x.x Well.. >.> I live in the USA....'N..........Yeah... That's about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:28 am
I was invited too...
And wonder how I was found...
neutral

Haah.
I'm Kat.
I'm female.
I'm not steady on gaia everyday becuase of the mass amounts of homework I get.
heart  

Kat Albatou

Crosslie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:54 am
I was surprise I got invited since I rarely go online, but I'll try to be active in the guild when I can. Where did you found me? xD Thanks for the invite! =]

Anywhoo, name is Crosslie. I'm 16 and I live in WA. I'm just a typical gaian that likes anime, RPG, and all those good stuff. domokun domokun  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games