Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Lovely]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:35 pm
Character Name: alexA

Look: A young girl, around 5’0, with an average body build -No fat, no muscles-. She has long, dark brown hair that falls straight to her waist. Her eyes are dark green and are often covered by her hair. She always has head phones over her ears or around her neck.
She wears the typical Nobody outfit, yet refuses the hood, for it will "ruin her hair."

Weapon(s): A simple mirror.

Power(s): alexA will use the mirror to create a shadow, or doppelganger, of her opponents to fight for her. All else fails, she can direct the mirror to catch any ray of light to blind her enemies long enough so she will be able to run away like a little girl, screaming.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:40 pm
Arriving at the new school, alexA looked around.

“This place is…. Ehh… Interesting….,” she muttered to herself as she explored.
Glancing around at the lack of students in sight, she sighed.
Tired of searching, she plopped down onto the ground, and sigh once more.

Where was she supposed to go again?

((My first RP post in FOREVER. Hosnap. I’ve gotten ruuuusty. Forgive me. ))

[Lovely]

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 pm
[Lovely]
Arriving at the new school, alexA looked around.

“This place is…. Ehh… Interesting….,” she muttered to herself as she explored.
Glancing around at the lack of students in sight, she sighed.
Tired of searching, she plopped down onto the ground, and sigh once more.

Where was she supposed to go again?

((My first RP post in FOREVER. Hosnap. I’ve gotten ruuuusty. Forgive me. ))
((its ok))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:03 pm
bixyll put his arm around berry and quietly said " i think we have a new visitor"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:11 pm
Drarak finished packing up his weapons and smiled once again. He figured hed just be gone for a few weeks. But he wouldnt tell anyone cuz they would worry. He made his way down the hall with his bag and climbed upon the roof. He walked on it hoping that he wouldnt be heard. he saw Berry and Bixyll and smiled. He made his way past the tree near the fountain and through the bushes into the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:26 pm
Berry heard something"drarak's leaving........ again." Berry got up"drarak Don't leave."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:28 pm
bixyll got up and followed berry not saying anything  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:31 pm
"drarak trying to leave again. " berry ran to the gate of the school."we have to find him"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"drarak trying to leave again. " berry ran to the gate of the school."we have to find him"
bixylll stood there and than began to hover he flew towards berry and grabbed her around her waist then teleported by drarak "........"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:34 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixylll stood there and than began to hover he flew towards berry and grabbed her around her waist then teleported by drarak "........"
"drarak don't leave."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:36 pm
Drarak looked at them and smiled. He put his hands up and said " well...I guess you caught me...Darn and I wanted to go without anyone knowin...ah well....See ya in a few weeks" He smiled and began to walk around them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:37 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak looked at them and smiled. He put his hands up and said " well...I guess you caught me...Darn and I wanted to go without anyone knowin...ah well....See ya in a few weeks" He smiled and began to walk around them.
bixyll sighed " barley enough time here to say hi and your already leaving again, some freind you were" bixyll walked back towards the school  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:39 pm
The Dark Paladin
bery grabbed drarak hand"don't leave ever. please." Berry tryed to pull drarak back to the school"please."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:43 pm
Drarak gave Bixyll a look of misunderstandment ( i know its not a word but ....shut up leave me alone!!!) " Well if that what you think...." Drarak grabbed bixyll and berry and summoned a dark circle under them. He smiled as they sank into it.

They rose out of the dark circle in a desert. He let go of them and walk out and dropped his bag. He raised his hands and said " Guys...welcome to my vfavorite vacation spot in the world. A mercenarys paradise. The Desert of Death!!!!  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:44 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak gave Bixyll a look of misunderstandment ( i know its not a word but ....shut up leave me alone!!!) " Well if that what you think...." Drarak grabbed bixyll and berry and summoned a dark circle under them. He smiled as they sank into it.

They rose out of the dark circle in a desert. He let go of them and walk out and dropped his bag. He raised his hands and said " Guys...welcome to my vfavorite vacation spot in the world. A mercenarys paradise. The Desert of Death!!!!
(( is too a word)) bixyll looked around the dessert "....touching....."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games