Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:01 pm

User Image
"Oh do tell how you can make my life miserable when i don't care about things?" Hana asked him. "And torture doesn't scare me. And I can't see you ever forcing me to do something I don't want to do."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Neuro was amused by her words,"If you didn't really care then why are you here telling me these things Hana why don't you just leave and those emotions you had are still there inside you, you can't push them away for long."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:18 pm

User Image
"I tell you this because I don't care if you know, you won't act on the information. And if you do it will just be entertainment for me." Hana told him. "And I don't need emotions, I m and they just cause problems. And theres nothing that made me want to keep them."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:25 pm

"What fun."he said this out loud it sounded as if he were talking to himself.He walked right up to her,"Are you sure there is nothing keeping you from having emotions."He looked straight at her,"Tell me Hana how did you get those emotions in the first place?"

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Caldwell awakens. There's something wrong happening upstairs; he can feel the horror even in his sleep.

He fades into the room Hana and Heuro are in, the small black bottle in his jacket again. His right eye twitches slightly as he acknowledges their presence with his normal calm.

"Hello, you two," he says in his normal voice. "Hana and Heuro. Fascinating. What, pray tell, is occurring here?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Luc walked the streets a bit bored. He gave a light sigh as he started towards some of the clubs. He gave a gentle sigh and hoped something fun would happen.

(( Recap Please. ))

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Neuro gave a side glance at Caldwell,"Well it seems Caldwell decided to join us."He grinned,"What do you want?"he crossed his hands behind his back and looked at him, his eyes glowing green.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:20 pm

((Dunno, to be honest.))

Caldwell smiles, and removes the bottle to take a small drink. "I was about to ask you the same, person I cannot call a friend. Why torture those that you do not know? Those that do not find you dear to them?"

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Neuro laughed,"To do what I do is merely something that is my nature and I do torture those who find me dear to them, one of them is actually my slave Soli."He smiled and looked at Caldwell,"My name is Neuro Whisperer and I do believe you killed my brother."He sit down on the couch.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Caldwell does not smile. "I believe you are wrong. And lying, but I'll get to that later, good sir. I will make one thing clear up front, which is that I despise you. But I will not attack you unless provoked. Will you say the same?"

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:30 pm

"Yes I do and which part do you think I'm lying at."He found this amusing and moved over to a bookshelf and started rummaging through it, finally he found it and walked back to the couch and sat down He looked at Caldwell.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:35 pm

"Yes you do. That does not answer what I said. And as I said, I will get to the lying later. Now. Why do you say I killed your brother?"

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Neuro's eyes glowed,"You have his crystal, I could not enter his house and even if I wanted too and I will not attack you not if you provoke me as well and I'm sincerely saying the truth when I say Soli founds me dear to her."he opened the book up,it was a photo album, he took a picture out,it had two boys in it,one that looked like Neuro the other The Whisperer he held it up to Caldwell.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Caldwell finally smiles. It's reassuring, despite the vague creepiness of the smile. "That was not what I questioned. Merely the veracity of your statement. I am no murderer. Not in the right state of mind, at least."

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:48 pm

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/bloody_draca/Neuro Nougami/sssss.jpg

"Because my brother put no fight when you killed him,He knew he was dying and he accepted his fate and you were you."He looked at the photo and sighed,"Take care of his home."Neuro got up and smiled,"I will be visiting Soli soon, I need her by my side again."He flicked through the album and looked at another picture it was him and Soli though she was on the ground his foot was on her head.A knock was heard on the door.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games