Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:52 pm
Daniel rolled his eyes, but with jest. He handn't noticed the pun, but was glad that Jessi found it amusing. At her mention of the variety of creatures, Daniel didn't have a real answer, and shrugged.

"It is definitely interesting. Raises a few questions in my head that don't have any logical answers. But I don't let little things like that bother me anymore."

Leaning forward quickly, Daniel gave Jessi a quick kiss on the nose before standing straight once more. Coming around the desk with his hands in his pockets, he leaned against the glass wall behind the desk.

"So. Anything I should be forewarned about before meeting your parents? I'd be more than willing to not say a thing, but then I'm suspecting that would make for an awkward evening."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:35 pm
Jessi laughed as Daniel rolled his eyes. He was so much fun.

"Well, I was referring to you, too. I mean, you can... well, you know what you can do."

She didn't want to say exactly what he could do in case others could hear. "And Amy is a witch, Velcore's a talking dragon... there are others. Just so many! I almost feel out of the loop here."

She giggled, and then her giggle turned into a laugh when Daniel kissed the tip of her nose. She watched as he walked around the desk and then leaned against the glass wall behind the desk. She walked over to him, wrapped her arms around his waist, and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Of course I want you to say stuff. We love animals! We are a family of animal-loving people. Also, my dad is great at cooking. Though, you don't like to eat, so... Uh, you could talk about your job here!"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:42 pm
Daniel put his arm around Jessi's shoulders as she came to be next to him. He tried to smile, but there was a hint of nervousness in it.

"Oh. Security. Let me tell you, not exactly thrilling stuff. Especially not in a place as calm and friendly as this. I walk around all day and...well, do nothing really."

Daniel took a deep breath, then loosed a long sigh. His gaze tracked over towards the front entrance, and out into the parking lot. Ever observing.

"You know. Even though I'm getting over my, er, inhibitions of dealing with people, it's still hard. I just don't have much to relate with. You'd have better chance at having a conversation with your average ten-year-old."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:14 pm
Jessi hugged Daniel and lightly nuzzled the crook of his neck. "I know you're still nervous about interacting with people at times. You have come so far so fast. You have made leaps and bounds and are so much fun to be around. You can't expect yourself to come full circle in such a short amount of time, though. Give yourself some time."

"I will be there with you, so you don't have to worry about stumbling too much."

She sighed and rubbed one of her hands along Daniel's stomach. "And I'm sorry there's not much to do here. I'm surprised Razz hasn't tried to do anything."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:28 pm
Daniel chuckled inspite of himself, a thought occurring to him.

"Well, maybe all that walking all day has some use."

He tightened his grip on Jessi's shoulders, giving a half hug.

"So, uh, what should I wear. Asides from my uniform, all my stuff looks like it came from a donation center. Especially since most of it did."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:39 pm
Jessi giggled. "And what use is that?"

She looked up at Daniel and grinned brightly. "I got it! We should have Amy transfigure you an entire new ward drobe! What do you think?"

Her eyes drifted briefly to Daniel's lips again. Being this close to home again was intoxicating.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:53 pm
Daniel looked down at Jessi, an eyebrow raised. The thought of magic, of a power of any sort being used on him, touched on something. A concern he didn't understand, but knew he should follow. On the other hand, he knew Amy. At least enough that he was pretty sure her assistance would be safe to have. After another moment's thought, he told Jessi as much.

"Okay. And how exactly does that work?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:57 pm
Jessi giggled and turned to face Daniel, her arms slipping around his waist more. "Well, generally Amy thinks of an outfit and then grabs a piece of cloth. She can transform that cloth into any outfit. But now, Amy and Kits have this design company they're starting for clothes. Kits thinks of an outfit and Amy accesses her thoughts, even though she can't see the outfit Kits is thinking of herself. She simply transfigures whatever Kits is thinking and they have an outfit! You could be their first customer, and I'm sure they'll do it for free!"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:08 pm
Daniel reached up with his hand from Jessi's shoulder and ruffled her hair a bit before letting it slide back down.

"Now don't go and be imposing on anyone. Especially on my part. You know me, I don't want to make waves. Despite how often I do."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:11 pm
Jessi laughed as Daniel ruffled her hair. She leaned forward and rested the side of her head on his chest.

"You do not make waves, and you wouldn't be imposing! I know Amy and Kits would love the practice, and you could be like a walking advertisement for their business. Win win!"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:22 pm
Daniel's face slackened, the nervousness growing. Words like 'practice' and 'advertisment' had not helped his mood.

"Uh. No offense Jessi, but asides from the lack of confidence that 'practice' implies, making myself stand out probably isn't the best idea. At least for the moment."

Daniel pat Jessi's shoulder, then started rubbing her upper arm without realizing it. His eyes had also begun scanning the parking lot, as well as occasionally flicking around the inside of the lobby.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:26 pm
{{Gotta go to bed. Sorry! You can mod us out if you want. smile }}

Jessi sighed softly and nodded. "Alright, I'm sorry. I won't ask Kits and Amy, then. Though, they originally practiced on Amy, so they're pretty skilled at it now. I can understand that you wouldn't want to bring attention to yourself, though."

She sighed softly again and closed her eyes as Daniel began to rub her arm.  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:14 am
Jessi and Amy both came into AS ready to do some shopping. Neither had to work today, but they came in early to make sure they were here when Sakura got here.

Both went into the lounge to get some breakfast and wait.

{{I'm going to post as both Amy and Jessi from this account this afternoon.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:28 am
*Anira strolled in with her book, she wanted to have a bit of "me" time before starting off to the lab again for some research. She went over to the lodge and ordered a hot cider with a pinch of cinnamon from Tommy as she sits at the bar and starts to read*  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:35 am
{{Using this account to post as Amy}}

While Amy and Jessi were waiting for Sakura, Amy decided to text Liada. She hoped she could get a potion to help Thistle get better faster. BARC helped get her fever under control on Sunday, but Amy wondered if Liada would have a potion that would help a unicorn/pegasus.

Amy opened up her cell and sent Liada a text.

Amy's text to Liada
Hey Liada. Would you happen to have a potion that could make unicorn/pegasus creatures better after they've been sick? Thistle's been really sick lately. She had a high fever on Sunday. BARC brought down the fever, but she's still coughing and sneezing, and she has very little energy. I know you said you had potions available for animals. Is this true for unicorn/pegasus creatures as well?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games