Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:08 pm

User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡
‡ Konin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 5,000
AC: 00052,995
‡ Chakra :1,355/1,385 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/462 ‡ Stamina :----/1,225 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 1,385/1,385 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 1,225/1,225

Remaining in his standing position just inside of the doorway, the man stared at the young man and the animal from beneath his hook, moving a single strand of white hair from in front of his eye. Looking to the leopard first the Feline Sennin understood the animal, it was fearing a loss of dominance, it sought to reaffirm itself as the dominant male. Masahiro turned his eyes from it, unwilling and unphased by the animal's desire to be dominant. He wasn't here for its territory, after all.

His eyes then turned up to young man once more as he spoke. Shifting his stance slightly the man made a soft sigh. Shaking his head beneath his hood as he began to scan the room for other chakra signatures again. Then he saw it. He shifted his stance, a bright chakra source was moving towards the door, and opened it. A woman with beautiful features and a chakra aura of blue and teal, like the cresting waves of an ocean, pulled the doors wide open. She seemed frantic and there he saw the connection, between tamer and pet, a strong bond. Unlike the youth before him and her partner, she was centered in anger upon the young man. With the doors askance he had a clean line of sight into the other room, there people had been training, sparring from the looks of it.

Another, actually audible sigh escaped Masahiro's lips and he pulled his hood back, revealing the long white hair that the man bore beneath it, tied back behind him in a braid and tucked into the various layers of clothing he wore. His right hand rose to his left arm and he pulled the headband from it, drawing it up to his forehead where he re-fastened it and then with a turn of his head popped a kink out of his neck. Then he chose to speak.

A baritone voice poured forth, crimson eyes shifted focus from the group as he spoke. It was smooth, but tempered, the weight of many years as a shinobi could be felt in his tone, but at the same time it seemed devoid of anger, suspicion, or fright. The man just seemed, neutral to the situation at hand.

"I am Hatake Masahiro. The people of Konohagakure call me Hokage, and I was let into this village by the ANBU at the Gateway. I come, however, as the envoy of another great power." The man spoke, his voice maintaining neutrality.

"I am here on behalf The Great Felines, to meet a man by the name of Kaileer Cein'lys." The Hokage spoke as he stared the young ones down, opening his jacket to reveal the Konohagakure Flak Jacket beneth, as well as the hilts of this three blades.

As the young woman prepared herself to launch at the crimson haired boy before him, the Hokage would not intervene. Currently, it was not his fight.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Valbjorn

Tao-Benshin

GalagaHero

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

[Techniques Utilized:]
•{Technique 1}
{Technique Info}

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

[Passives and Active Abilities]
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
• Learns Ninjutsu Techniques 4 Posts Faster.
• Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster
• Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing
• The Good Host: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
○ Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
○ Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
○ Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
King of the Iron Fist:
○ Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
○ Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
○ Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
○Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.
Nigirikobushi no Shintou:
○ Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
○ Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
Shigure Souen:
○ Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Kishitou Yoroi:
○ All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
○ For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
○ While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
○ Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
○ Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
○ Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
• Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Sharingan :: Second Tomoe:
• Somewhat able to read movement.
• Can view chakra colors brightly.
• Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
• Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )
Descriptive Totals:
• Physical Toughness Mildly Increased.
• Mental Toughness Mildly Increased
• Strength Moderately Supremely Increased
• Awareness Slightly Supremely Increased
• Speed Moderately Increased
(slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, supremely)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

GalagaHero

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 400 / 400 // Stamina: 324 / 325 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 1500

Deciding to take a break from his training, Osamu coiled up the chain of his kusarigama and sat down to rest, when the blizzard started rolling in and getting overly cold, he stood and walked back into the main building of the dojo and academy. Looking around, he noted to himself that there were quite a few people here, some he knew, some he didn’t. It was then that he started to hear something… a high pitched, annoying noise that just would not go away. Thumping himself on the side of the head with his right palm, Osamu tried to shake the noise out of his ears, but it persisted, confirming that it wasn’t just in his head. After a minute or so he even felt the kikaichu under his skin stirring restlessly from the noise. Looking around some more, the Aburame saw the commotion by the door with a tall man whom he didn’t recognize, and who claimed to be the Hokage, ‘What’s the Hokage doing here?...” He thought to himself as he walked over by Kaileer, “Kaileer –sama, what’s going on?” he couldn’t help but ask as he pushed some chakra to his skin and converted it to katon nature to help himself stay warm more easily and to protect the insects under his skin. Just in case anything happened, Osamu started having his bugs spread from his legs to various spots around the room as he watched the foreigner near the door and kept an eye on Hakanai, who seemed to be half-crazed and about to attack someone.

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness heavily increased.

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:10 pm

[Soraru, Shu, Osamu, and Kaileer lose 5% of their max stamina per post. Make sure your stamina number is in your posts.]

Post order is as follows: Me, Galaga, Nick, Lily, Rex, Wolfe, and Jon]

For those that heard the sound, it would continue on relentlessly. For the most part, it did nothing but annoy, although the room felt about ten degrees colder than it had. However, for one of them, Kaileer, conditions got much worse. [Will explain this more in my post.]

As for everyone else, should they be paying attention to their surrounding rather than focused on causing each other harm, they would notice, just barely, ice starting to form on doors, windows, and weak points in the walls. If that hadn't been noticed, then the shriek that echoed through the building would. It was feminine, and definitely human.

GalagaHero
The Shenpai
Lily Platypus
Rexnov
Wolfe Whitehorn
Valbjorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 pm

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / к σ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----тhe pair sparring behind me ended their fight prematurely, Hatsu hurrying to my side to find out what was wrong. I just shook my head. I didn't have an answer for her. Hakanai walked in and collapsed in a panic, and that was all I knew. The high-pitched squeal in the background was making it hard to focus in the first place. Soraru spoke up then. He heard the same thing I did, I guessed. Or at least that's what I assumed, given the mention of faulty equipment. He seemed to have some faith that I knew the source, but, again, I didn't. It definitely wasn't natural, but I had no idea what it was. About that or the storm. "I honestly don't know."
-----Hakanai shifted in my arms, hands gripping me tightly and pulling my attention back to her. She leaned into me for a fleeting moment, and then was suddenly on her feet again and through the door. The lack of an explanation warranted me following and I took off after her. Close on her heels, I was forced to stop when she did at the sight of Shu facing off of against a tall man that I didn't recognize, Axel on the floor beside the cub. Both of us turned on the defensive. Except Hakanai wasn't paying attention to the stranger; her entire form trembled with rage directed at the red-haired chuunin.
-----I immediately stepped between the warring pair, my gaze fixed on Hakanai's with the same level of disapproval she'd received from me after she attacked the waitress at the restaurant. My hand was firmly wrapped around her arm, holding her still. I was probably one of few in the village who could understand the intensity of blood lust and rage that came with anger like ours. So long as I could get her to pay mind to me rather than Axel, I hoped she would calm down enough to be reasonable again.
-----The stranger introduced himself, voice deep and matured, certainly quite a bit older than I was. For all I knew, he could have been twice my age. Tall, but not particularly large in build, he had the crest of Konohagakure tied around his head. Masahiro Hatake, Hokage. This was my first confrontation with another kage as Raikage; until now, except for maybe Kirigakure, no one was any wiser that Kinpaku was no longer in charge. I supposed maybe that was about to end. Except... that wasn't the case. Relaxing slightly, although I wasn't sure if Hakanai had calmed down, I cocked a brow at the man. On behalf of the Great Felines, and he was looking for me? I stood straight finally, facing him fully. "You're looking at him..." My voice came weaker than I intended, but I ignored it. It was a bold move, allowing someone from an enemy village in. Given, that hatred left among most of the shinobi after Kinpaku left, but we were still technically not on friendly terms.
-----Osamu spoke up, voicing the concerns of probably almost everyone in the the room. What the hell was going on?
-----It was still getting colder. Or, at least, to me it felt like it was. My hands were so cold it hurt, and my legs from almost my knees down felt like I'd gone wading through water in the dead of winter. What's more, it felt like it was getting harder to breathe. I hadn't even noticed how heavily I was breathing until then. But whatever it was didn't look to be bothering anyone else. Was I panicking about something? No. Maybe I'd just overworked? Finally releasing Hakanai, I focused on steadying my breathing.
-----All concentration was broken as a scream resounded through the room from somewhere else in the building. Eyes widening, finding the source became my top priority, the presence of the man from Konoha forgotten for the moment. I ran off in search of the cry.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 9 9 0 0
α c :: 5 1 1 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 1 8 5 / 1 1 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 7 9 / 9 6 0 [-48, +15]
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 5 / 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +365 Chakra/ +365 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +25 Chakra/ +25 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• A-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 4 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 4 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero
The Shenpai
Lily Platypus
Rexnov
Wolfe Whitehorn
Valbjorn

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:44 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 247/265 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Hakanai didn't care for the stranger that had came upon for the village. It seemed Axel noticed her and that's when- Kaileer's eyes was looking right into hers. For them being in the same height, the eye contact was easily to be connected. She saw the look of disapproval as it hurt. It really did. What was she thinking? The cold grip on her arm caused her to gasped as her brows furrowed in concern. His hand was so cold. The Dojo was pretty cold yes but it wasn't bad as outside. The caramel toned female nails resumed back to it's normal size as she took a step back, her head lowered in shame for what she just did. When her head lowered, she noticed something else. His chest. It was moving just as it did when they sparred.

Now she was really concerned. She wanted his attention but how? There was so many people here at the dojo. She started to think back on their trip. He learned colored... nature .. right! She did teach him important words a shinobi may use especially medical one. However.. she did not wish to be rude. The hearing culture hated it when they are interrupted but she was concerned for his health. His face isn't read as if he was just sparring before he sat down by her and besides the time would gave him to cool down. His eyes widen and his body shifted, she immediately grabbed his arm roughly and shook her head. "Something wrong, health." She signed with one hand as she placed her hand on his chest. Lucky for her, Diagnosis doesn't need handseals as her hand glowed gently. Her eyelids closed but her hand on his arm lessen the grip but was still there. She didn't want him to dare to try to run off. It took awhile but she got the results. His body temperature was low. No. That can't be.

Body temperatures were supposed to increase to try to stay at the normal range. It almost seemed like his wasn't even fighting it! She will have to voice. She did not wish to voice for she hated her accent. It always got her laughed at and from what many people said, she spoke nasally. 100% nasally but thiw as important, "Kaileer, do you have blood sugar problems? Or maybe thyroid issues?" Alcohol can be another thing but she doesn't smell alcohol from him. Meanwhile Shu backed up slightly and growled towards the man but he was feel tired and wasn't focused enough to try to bring up his stamina. His ears went high and his tail as well when he heard the high pitch scream, with a growl, the teenager cub turned his attention away and headed towards the sound, once again, separated from Hakanai.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

GalagaHero

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:07 pm

User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 455/565 ---/455

Setting down her practice weapons, Hatsu couldnt seem to get a straight answer out of Kaileer. Suddenly, the girl who had collapsed would quickly pull away from him and run away. Kaileer would follow her, and Hatsu would follow him.

Upon stopping her chase, Hatsu would immediately notice a few things. Firstly, a white cat-like animal was growling at a stranger with a leaf headband. The stranger called himself Hokage. Secondly, the white haired girl would grow claws from her fingertips, a trait associated with tamer shinobi. Third and finally, Axel. The white haired girl would get ready to strike at him, even though his back was turned. Hatsu didn't remember seeing much in the way of tamers, and he hadn't seen much of this girl until Kaileer and Hakanai got back, so Hatsu assumed this to be her second squad mate. Upon seeing Kaileer, the girl would calm down, her eyes like a cat's. Looking at the girl, then back at Kaileer, Hatsu noticed the way the girl talked to him, and wondered if she was partially deaf. Moreover, she would notice a wave of unrest wash over the Raikage, a woman's scream echoing through the building. As Kaileer tried to leave, the tamer would grab his arm, and diagnose him.

Allowing the Raikage some time with the apparent medic, Hatsu would turn to the Hokage, who had just introduced himself. "Since you don't seem to be causing trouble, I don't think you mean any harm, Hokage. As you can see, we seem to be in a bit of trouble, so hopefully whatever you need is either quick or can wait." Noticing the ice form on the inside of the building, Hatsu hoped this would not take too long so she could see to other pressing matters.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

Wolfe Whitehorn

Valbjorn

Tao-Benshin

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hectic...things were getting hectic. A feeling of dread washed through him as Hakanai ran off, that sudden look of...primal devotion throwing him off for a moment, and before he could even ask Kaileer why, the Raikage was following after her. With the door opened to the other side, a few more people came into view before Soraru even needed to step over. The first thing he noticed was Shukenja, the pet who wasn't the genin's largest fan, in a more hostile state than earlier. That hostility was directed towards someone unfamiliar...well, in honesty, two of the people there weren't familiar, but this specific guy had a different air about him. It wasn't any feeling of fear or danger, but the way he carried himself despite the chaos let him know that the stranger was either accustomed to such things, or was too above the situation to care. White hair, taller than most the people in the room, with red hues, with the same coloration as Hatsu's, however not nearly as pure. To say the guy had "seen some things" would be too cliche, so it was best to just leave it at "he's experienced."

Anyways, the chaos stacked upon itself more, as Hakanai approached Axel with fury, only to be stopped by Kaileer. In the event, the white haired man revealed himself to be the Hokage, something that caused Soraru's heart to pound hard. There wasn't a notice anywhere that someone from the Leaf would be visiting, the Hokage no less, and that made the samurai worry for a moment. He would have shifted to rest his hand over the hilt of his katana, but...it wasn't with him at the moment. Damn...it's back with the practice weapons...kuso. I'm going to end up killed in one hit if this guy turns out hostile, huh? He wondered, a cold sweat dropping, and he subconsciously began to hold his breath and tense his muscles, body preparing to take whatever position necessary to survive...In the end though, rather than some dramatic, villainous speech straight out of an action manga, the man just stated that he was behalf of some organization with...a really lame name, to meet with Kaileer. He found himself exhaling, letting his body relax.

Though, he couldn't really relax all the way, as a sudden, blood chilling scream echoed through the dojo and into Soraru's very core. In an instant, the place suddenly felt colder, and judging by Kaileer's sudden attempt to rush out, he hadn't just been imagining things. The Genin was going to speak up, but Shu ran towards and past him suddenly, Soraru stepping out the way to let the leopard by. Anyways, Hatsu spoke up to the Hokage calmly and efficiently, and said all the right things, really. He probably couldn't do the same without adding some snide, snarky comment that could have gotten him in some kind of international trouble. "Well, I'm going to check and see if everyone's alright, and not...dying, I guess. You all try not to kill each other while I'm out." He said, addressing all the recent hostility in the room while turning away from the group.

Soraru walked off then, following Shu, who probably had a better lock on the location of whoever was shrieking like death. First up though, he diverted his course to throw the wooden wakizashi and tanto into the weapons area of the training area, grabbing his katana and saya, then continuing his following of the leopard. In the process, it was impossible to not notice the ice building up around the dojo, along with the bugs from the aburame...feeling more than a little uncomfortable with the situation, the young samurai made sure to keep his hand over the hilt of his weapon.

Time: Evening (Blizzard) |
Chakra: 325 |
Stamina: 158 |
Communicating: Hokage, Kaileer, Axel |
Technique Used: |
State-of-Being: Healthy, although extremely cold. Also hungry, but not exactly starving.
Combat Equipment: 1x Wooden Wakizashi 1x Wooden Tanto 1x Kunai 14x Senbon |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:45 pm

User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 355/355

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

He could see her claws even at that distance. Behind him, he heard the hokage say the name of that Kaileer fellow, why would the kage want to talk with him? Regardless, that was none of the genin’s business. His right hand gripped his weapon’s sheath, he wasn’t about to unsheathe or even hurt the girl, if Masahiro bothered to look (him being the closest and the one with the clearest view of his weapon) he would see that the way he was holding on to it gave no signals of him looking to cut her down. What he was willing to do though was drive the handle on to her stomach to stop her from hurting him. Never had he been glad to see Kaileer, the red head had only seen the man once before under less than ideal circumstances, after the Lilja event in the residential district, what was odd was that he… hugged her? He couldn’t quite see as he stood in front of her, but that kind of looked like a hug to him. The boy relaxed himself, but that was cut short by a strong yell that echoed through the building. The sound bothered him like all loud noises did, it ticked him off too, but he was more annoyed than he was worried. Someone might have hit someone else a little too hard with a sparring sword in the stomach, or crotch, who knows? Kaileer ran, Shu was quickly on the man’s heels. Hakanai stood where she was after her embrace with Kaileer, and this guy he had never seen before made a snarky comment about not killing each other… He had no reason to kill anyone there, the Hokage, maybe, because he had come uninvited, Hatsu seemed weary of him because of her words to him, the rest didn’t seem to care much about him. Axel gave white haired leader one last look before running after the guy he didn’t know, toward the sound that had agitated Kaileer, and right past Hakanai as fast as he could so she would not stop him.

Ryo: 2725
AC: 2325
OOC:

Technique Used:

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:37 pm

User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡
‡ Konin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 5,000
AC: 00052,995
‡ Chakra :1,355/1,385 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/462 ‡ Stamina :----/1,225 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1,385 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/1,225

The Hokage had been in many terse situations in his long thirty-four years, but this, this was a bit interesting. As interested as these children were in the new arrival, they were just as interested in killing each other it seemed. Then resounded the human scream, reverberating through the building and drawing the attention of the shinobi within. Masahiro withdrew a kunai and pricked his thumb, as the blood dripped to the floor his gauntlets would glow from under his jacket for a moment before a seal spread from his blood on the ground.

A large gust of smoke shot upwards and out of the seal and dissipated quickly, two white tigers, each roughly the size of a full grown man, stood before the Hokage, and faint silver blue-lines appeared upon his face, giving him a slight feline pattern upon his face before fading away. The Hatake looked to both of them, then down the hallway where the shout had come from. As the others went running down the hall to discover it, Masahiro issued an order to his companions.

"Yin, Yang. Seek, assist. Those bearing the crest of Lightning are our allies. If you find broken windows, assist anyone inside and seal the rooms." Masahiro ordered, to a nod from the pair as they turned and took to tailing Soraru and Axel.

Masahiro then approached Kaileer and the tamer who had moved to assist him, his eyes flickering towards the young Hattori woman for a moment, the crimson hues shining briefly before he turned them back to Kaileer and the girl. He had heard her speak, she either had an impediment or like one of his students, had been deaf. He didn't stop to see which it was, as he looked over the glowing chakra of the man she was assisting, then to the slowly creeping chakra signatures in the ice within the room.

"There's ice gathering around every portal into this room. It's not natural, most likely either Yukiton or Hyouton in nature." He told the young man who was seemingly ailing, then turning to the girl with crimson eyes who had spoken to him earlier.

Flashes of those he had served with in Konoha came to mind. The former Hokage, Noctis Shinsetsu, a well known Yukiton shinobi, and Cambria Hyourin, one of his former students, a Hyouton wielder came to mind. The girl before him had features similar to both, but the chakra materialization and colour did not seem to match her own.

"If you can't stand, I will be your legs. If you can't fight, I will be your sword. Despite Kinpaku's issues with my village, and the prior Hokage, I hold no such prejudice. After I get you guys safe, I'll talk to your Kage." He then motioned to the two girls and the young man, pointing down the hallway.

"The cold is forcing itself in, we need to get to an interior room, no windows, heat, stay away from exterior walls. There's already a strong vanguard chasing forward towards the screams. I'll take the rearguard." The man said in a monotonous voice, turning to face the doorway he had entered from.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Valbjorn

Tao-Benshin

GalagaHero

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

[Techniques Utilized:]
• Kuchiyose no Jutsu
C-Rank
Summoned Yin and Yang, of the Wild Cats.

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

[Passives and Active Abilities]
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
• Learns Ninjutsu Techniques 4 Posts Faster.
• Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster
• Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
○ Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
○ Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
○ Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
King of the Iron Fist:
○ Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
○ Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
○ Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
○Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.
Nigirikobushi no Shintou:
○ Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
○ Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
Shigure Souen:
○ Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Kishitou Yoroi:
○ All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
○ For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
○ While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
○ Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
○ Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
○ Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
• Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Sharingan :: Second Tomoe:
• Somewhat able to read movement.
• Can view chakra colors brightly.
• Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
• Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )
Descriptive Totals:
• Physical Toughness Mildly Increased.
• Mental Toughness Mildly Increased
• Strength Moderately Supremely Increased
• Awareness Slightly Supremely Increased
• Speed Moderately Increased
(slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, supremely)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:50 am

Wolfe Whitehorn

Taorito

GalagaHero

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 395 / 400 // Stamina: 323 / 325 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 1499

Watching as Kaileer managed to get the half-crazed girl to calm down, Osamu sighed slightly; obviously something was going on and the last thing they needed was to be fighting amongst themselves. As he watched Shu, Axel, and the other genin run towards the piercing scream, Osamu looked around again. The foreigner was talking again, summoning up a pair of large tigers, whom ran after the kumo genin to see what was going on and help where they could, according to whatr the Hokage said to them. When the hokage spoke again, walking towards Kaileer and Osamu and mentioning that the ice forming around the windows and walls was likely shinsetsu or Hyouton nature rather than natural ice, Osamu finally chose to speak “Sir, if we can find something to light, I’m able to use katon ninjutsu, we could start some fires for warmth if you think that might help.” The genin would then call on of his kikaichu up to his finger, linking minds with it quickly as he sent it to fly after the others who ran deeper into the academy, he wanted to get a look at what was going on over there, but wasn’t sure what would be happening where he was, so was reluctant to run that way himself.

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

E rank: Insect Spying Technique (following those that ran into the other room, to see what’s going on)

Items Used:

Passives:

Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness heavily increased.

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:15 am

[Soraru, Shu, Osamu, and Kaileer lose 5% of their max stamina per post. Make sure your stamina number is in your posts.]

Post order is as follows: Me, Lily, Galaga, Nick, Rex, Wolfe, and Jon]

Those that ran after to find the source of the scream would likely be brought to a sudden halt at what they found. During the last few weeks, a donation station for clothing had been set up in the academy. They were collecting the clothes to give out to the people who had lost their belongings when the residential district was destroyed, which was the majority of the village. Now, in the room before them, which the survivors had already fled, stood two human statues, completely frozen over. Whether or not the people inside were still alive was unknown, but it seemed unlikely.

Although Shu and Soraru felt cold still, Osamu would notice his hands and feet getting numb from the chill. Breathing was getting on the difficult side, as it did when one was out during the winter too long, and he would feel tired.

Meanwhile, the ice encroaching on the building continued undaunted, and the sound of crackling could be heard from just outside the door.

GalagaHero
The Shenpai
Lily Platypus
Rexnov
Wolfe Whitehorn
Valbjorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:21 pm

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / к σ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι didn't get far before my arm was grabbed in return, and I watched as others ran after the horrid shriek for a moment before turning to look back at Hakanai. I found myself annoyed. Why was she stopping me? But the worry on her face turned it into confusion instead. She signed something was wrong with my health, and placed her free hand against my chest. Agitated, I glanced back over my shoulder. This really wasn't the time. Someone was in trouble, and the longer I stood still, the colder I felt. It was strange though. The cold was creeping slowly up my limbs, and I was freezing, shivering and all, but no one else seemed bothered by it. Maybe there really was something wrong.
-----Her voice brought my attention back to her. She only spoke when she was desperate. Blood sugar and thyroid issues? There was nothing that I knew of. I'd hardly been sick a day in my life, aside from a cold every now and then. Brows furrowing, I shook my head.
-----Focus shifted again as Hatsu spoke to the apparent Hokage, and then the man spoke as well. He held no prejudice, and once he got us to safety, he'd speak to the 'Kage'. I frowned slightly. No one knew that a new Raikage now sat in that chair on top of the mountain, but they also didn't know that Kinpaku wasn't even around anymore. No one had seen hide nor hair of her since she gave the title over to me. But his instructions were solid and I'd have given the same orders, so I had no reason to question them. It just irked me that a stranger would come in and start issuing commands like he owned the place. Then again, next to him, we all looked like a bunch of children, which only made me angrier.
-----Exhaling a shaky sigh, my gaze returned to Hakanai, an I pointed further into the building. We needed to move away from the exterior walls, especially if there was chakra in the ice that crept through the cracks. "He's right," I announced to the pair of Kumo shinobi that remained. "Let's get away from the cold."
-----I turned away with every intention of leading them away, removing my arm from Hakanai's grip, but my vision suddenly swayed, and I found myself against a nearby wall. The hell? Hitting my shoulder jolted me out of the strange stupor, but I felt weak. Great way to introduce myself to another kage. s**t... what was happening to me? Pride stinging and frustrated, I pushed myself straight and tried again, keeping a hand flat against the wood for support.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 9 9 0 0
α c :: 5 1 1 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 1 8 5 / 1 1 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 4 6 / 9 6 0 [-48, +15]
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 5 / 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +365 Chakra/ +365 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +25 Chakra/ +25 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• A-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 4 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 4 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero
The Shenpai
Lily Platypus
Rexnov
Wolfe Whitehorn
Valbjorn

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:09 am

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 232/265 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Hakanai watched as his brows furrowed and she can tell that he was slightly agitated with her. Doesn't matter. Right now, she wasn't thinking of ranks nor has it even crossed her mind. Hakanai really care about him and she wasn't going to lose him. He shook his head as she frown. She decided to use the diagnosis chiyudo once again to make sure it wasn't just her imagination. It wasn't. His body temperature was still going down. Now seriously concerned, she opened her mouth to tell him something but his mouth was already open as he wanted to move. Kaileer managed to pry himself away from her grip and the result was not good. He seemed dizzy and his shoulder even hit against the wall. Hakanai pulled back her lips slightly as she growled at him. She was irritated. Furious. He was not listening! Does he not know the risks!? His body temperature was still going down and down.

Hakanai wanted to help him but at the same time she understood. Pride. With a sharp swallow, she decided to help him. He can swallow his damn pride for now and she will be sure to try to swallow hers from now on as well. Her hand went to grasp Kaileer's arm as she gently lead it around to her shoulders, her arm around his waist as she let him walk but she was his support. Slightly lowered her body to refrain any discomfort he may experience. Once they got to the area, Hakanai immediately went towards the scrolls and started to look for something. She knows there's a chiyudo for warming a person body temperature and she needed to find it fast. The way she was acting, Kaileer should hopefully get the hint that things were not okay with him.

Shu skidded to a halt as he growled at the sight. Sniffed around the ice statues he wanted to know what was going on. The teenage cub started to sniff around the room for any unfamiliar scents. It was hard. Being an area where there's donation, different scents were all over the place. Thinking hard from Hakanai and Shu's training, he remembered that Hokage that entered. Ignored the white tigers as they are bunch of show offs, he started to sniff around for possibility of people that did not live in Kumogakure, for their plants and other things could attached to the invader... if there was any. Shu noticfed he was getting tired and slightly cold, but he wanted to figure out what was going on. These people were the reason why he cannot go to sleep. Or have a nap. Those bastards.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

GalagaHero

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:19 am

User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 470/565 ---/455

Once the Hokage gave his response, Hatsu would nod with approval. While she didn't exactly trust him right now, she wasn't dead yet so he probably wasn't the source of the problem. Looking behind her, Kaileer was having trouble walking, so the white haired girl helped him, keeping him upright. Motioning to axel to get going, she followed Kaileer and the white haired girl.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

Wolfe Whitehorn

Valbjorn

Tao-Benshin

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games