Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:45 pm
User Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

Cordelia rode the train with Hannah, Emma and Clementine – all of whom were a year younger than she. She had a great time catching up with everyone and looking at the photos Hannah had to show them from the big Irish Folk Music Festival. When the trolley came around, Cora told herself she wasn’t going to eat too many sweets but still did and ended up having a stomach ache for the second half of the train ride. As the train pulled up in Hogsmeade Station, the fifth year ran off as fast as possible, glad to be on sturdy ground that didn’t move. “Finally!” she exclaimed a little too loud, squatting down in case she needed to throw up. By the time her friends came out, the nauseating feeling died down a little. “We should probably go catch a carriage,” she stated before walking towards the thestral-pulled seats.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

User Image

Graydon Ironshield
mc2
murruecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxFifth Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

The Argentinian made his way into the station for the first time that year. It had been a rather long summer, one that involved him going to work around the house or going to his father's business, which always wasn't a good thing because his father worked with electronics. Although, Lionel did find it particularly amusing when he made some of the electronics completely bug out and his father had no choice but to send him outside for a bit. However, he did get to play some football with a bunch of his old friends a few times, which he found fun. He couldn't play competitively, but whose to say he can't play for fun? It wasn't like he used his magic anyway, which if he did would've been a complete breach of so many laws. And he didn't exactly know a good lawyer that could ever get him out of that...so he made sure not to break any laws. His buddies were a tad bit surprised on how good he had gotten at goalkeeper, despite his absence from the beautiful game. What he didn't, or well, couldn't tell them was he was playing an equivalent version of the position in a magical sport.

So, he definitely got to practice some goalkeeping techniques over the summer, but beyond that, he just about did nothing...every...single...day. He got the chance to sit around and read...and mow the neighbor's lawn. He did just about everything boring that one could do. So, he was a bit excited when the time came to go back to Hogwarts. He would get to see his teammates, some friends, and others. He was always enjoyed himself there, just like he enjoyed school before.

As he stepped off the train, he took a quick look around, but no one he knew caught his eyes. He was happy that he now had the pleasure of seeing over the crowds, the fifteen year old growing to a just about average five feet, ten inches, but he was also still growing. Hopefully he would be able to get over six feet so that he was the ideal height for a goalkeeper, but he certainly didn't get his hopes up. His father standing at six feet, three inches couldn't help but give him hope though.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

(OOC: Open for Interaction)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:48 am
User Image
User Image

𝓗𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔘𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔢𝔦𝔯

═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

Vitomir Nicoil fixed his suit that was under the unstylish robe they made him put on as a school uniform after getting off the train. It had been a rough few weeks for the rich boy, finding out that magic was real and at least a third if not more of the population could use it, buying his supplies at some magic shopping district where he could not even bring his bodyguards. He had never felt as vulnerable without Giuseppe or Lenwe keeping an eye on his back. Luckily he made it out of the shops with his life and managed to get everything he needed. The wand is still something he feels he needs to get used to Vito was not a child who liked to play pretend so it was hard for him to imagine an oversize twig with some a dragon's chordae tendineae inside it was more powerful than a six shooter.

He had then traveled to the train station through the portal that hid between the platforms. It was really quite an ingenious place to hide things. No sane person would think to run into a wall. The boy wondered if they would learn to use magic to make doorways like that. It would come in handy hiding stolen goods or as a getaway. He guessed he would have to hire wizards to do his dirty work once he takes over the family business since his kind is not supposed to let the muggles know about magic. He guessed that's why his mother never told his father till it was time for Vito's education. The boy knew he was better then most people and now had another reason why that is.

Vito looked up as one of the staff was giving instructions. Vito was only half listening. More annoyed at the cat hair on his robe, if they were going to make him wear such an unfashionable outfit could they at least make it in a color that did not show cat hair as easily. Why were students even allowed to bring pets surely with allergies it would be a nightmare all the fur and feathers.

Finally the man stopped talking, it was about time. He guessed he could understand not all eleven year old children were as mature as him so the temptation to stupid things like fooling around while in a boat was still there but really did he have to suffer because his fellow students are most likely shortsighted morons. Such is his life to suffer for others.

Vito moved to the boats, the wooden boats, the wooden boat without paddles. Is this more of this magic stuff, are the boats enchanted to cross the water? Vito moved to get into the boat trying his best to stay dry. If these boats had any leaks he'd be sure to send the school his dry cleaning bill.

═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:19 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAvian Zechariah Lovette 】♬
Fifth YearRavenclawPurebloodOlder BrotherHead of the Music Club

User Image
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books
                                              To make a citizen out of you
                                              Because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you, son
                                              So they can watch all the things you do

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

Avian was about to calm down his irritated mood when Sera pointed out that she wasn't the type to hate anyone, until she literally told him that the worse that she could say to him was the fact that he was an artist. A musician. He gave her an offended look because that was exactly what his father told, that music was just a hobby and will be of no use when Avian was going to work in the Ministry. "Why, thank you Sera, for repeating exactly what my father said, really settles my mood," He thanked sarcastically, "But then again, good to hear that you don't hate me. Though, looks like I'm making myself weak for hating my dad, then?" He asked the last question with a bit of curiosity on it, he wondered what made hatred weakens anyone at all. Usually, he didn't really pay attention about what emotion did to his everyday life, anyway.

Avian shrugged when she assumed that it was good for them to not be disowned, "I don't think my cousins really cared if they're disowned or not, since the three of us shared the same feeling of dislike towards our grandparents." He said, "And well, I already told Gypsy that I'm going to get engaged to you and uhm... She was pissed and I'm getting the feeling that she was planning on kidnapping me away from them, I guess." Well, he did expect the metamorphagus to be angry because she loved him as a cousin, probably like some older sister despite her weird taste. "I was thinking of running away and not returning being my Plan G, to be honest. But I don't know, but I could ask my two cousins for some advice. Nike might... just might help since she wasn't the sort to spill stuff to our family since she also have distaste from them except our mother, she's mum's favorite after all."

As they slid out of the train, Avian listened to her opinion about his grandly dumb plan in finding their own suitor, except she wasn't interested in spouses and had bigger ambitions than that. That screamed Nike and her Slytherin streak, since his younger sister wanted to be an Auror but had to lie of wanting to be a Wizengamot Member to avoid being a housewife. Lucky little s**t. "Very well, then," He said, "And uhm, there was actually someone I found, well, fancy... I think," Avian was trying to measure his words about his summer pen-pal that made some of his days, "Remember Grace Mitchell? Ravenclaw's Chaser? Well, we've been writing letter back and forth throughout the summer and... Two years ago we went on this Date during the Masquerade, you know? The Date Auction thing? And um... Yeah but anyway, I'm sure my grandfather-- no matter how much of a bloke he is-- Wasn't the type to... No offense, set me to someone who had someone with a criminal record, though my Grandmother probably didn't mind that because she's from a Slytherin family. I have a feeling my father was pretty much behind in these stuff, thanks Dad," He rolled his eyes, because last time he checked his father was very smart but not always wise. "Well, I just hope that your family won't hate mine after breaking the ring. I may have not like my father and my grandparents, but I don't want them go into some tragedies," Honestly, he was going to say "Murdered" in the last part but felt that it would make Sera slap him across the fact and he did not want that to happen thank you very much.

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

The boys and girls in the clique, the awful names that they stick
                                              You're never gonna fit in much, kid
                                              But if you're troubled and hurt, what you got under your shirt?
                                              We'll make them pay for the things that they did!

They say that teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me; They could care less as long as someone will bleed
                                              So darken your clothes, or strike a violent pose. Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me!

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

With : Sera Avery
                                              Where : Hogwarts Train
                                              Wearing : Uniform

Status : Unwillingly Engaged to Sera Avery
                                              Out.Of.Chords : OOC STUFF

mc2

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:17 am
User Image
User Image
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori wandered the station, looking for her friends as well as any troublemakers. Since she was the Head Girl now, she had to make sure no one was running around doing things they weren't supposed to be doing. Speaking of troublemakers, she found herself missing Jayden. He had finally graduated last year, and she was proud of him and happy for him, but that meant a whole year without a cute boy calling her beautiful every other minute. How would she survive?

Just then, Pru hurried over to her. Tori grinned, turning to hug her friend. "Pru, it's so good to see you! You look great, as always," she said in greeting. Her best friend always had such beautiful brown hair, curled to perfection, in her opinion. Sometime, Tori wondered what she would look like with brown hair, but she knew that her entire personality was meant for a blonde like herself. Golden and gorgeous! "Yeah, can you believe it? Me, as Head Girl? They could have picked Micah or Maisie, but they picked me! I'm sure I'll be great at the job, you know. So, how was your summer? Did you and Addy do anything fun? I did the usual, you know. Work, shopping, more work, more shopping. Oh, I did go to a sleepover at Rider's house with Lyall and I met this really cute muggle boy! His name is Sean, and he plays football and works at a supermarket type thing! Isn't that so neat?" she added, rambling a bit. Of course, Tori had never set foot in a supermarket, so she really didn't understand what they were, but that was besides the point.

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
                                                    Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

x x x x

OOC: apologies for Tori's rambling 8'D

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Gryffindor │ Fifth Year │ Muggleborn │ Prefect

As Levi hopped off the train, he immediately looked around for Zeph, his best friend and now fellow prefect! He thought it was pretty weird how they had both managed to get prefect, but then again, they were pretty similar in a lot of ways. At least in his opinion. Once he spotted the tall Hufflepuff, who was now sporting a different hairstyle, he rushed over to meet him, waving his hand so he was seen. Luckily their height difference wasn't so drastic now. He flashed his friend a huge grin, motioning to the badge pinned to his chest. Of course they had been together in the prefect cabin, but still. "Can you believe it? We both made prefect! How crazy is that?"

Diamond Wales

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:55 pm
User Image
Sera Maybelle Avery
<5th Year>

Sera was surprised by Avian's irritation at her words and blinking once and then twice in surprise she said, "I thought you wanted to be known as that... a musician I mean. You are the head of the music club and everything." She sighed and made a small 'tsk' noise and said, "Hatred is only temporary it isn't something to base a campaign or conquest on."

Sera let out a small laugh as Avian explained more about his cousins. They were definitely an amusing sort in their own right. Looking to Avian she said, "Do you think your cousins could offer useful advice? No offense to them but didn't they not come from the sort of upbringing where arranged marriages are honestly considered?"

She didn't bother to comment on Nike, not having much dealing with the Slytherin Lovette, and instead listened as Avian spoke about the girl he did fancy. Grace Mitchell. Of course. Mitchell... wait like the girl that the heir to the Avery family married. She listened as Avian went on before turning to insult her family and insinuate that her family might do something to him or his family if he broke the marriage arrangement. Sera began to chuckle and said, "You do know my great grandparents and my father and grandfather are very different people. They probably have plenty of other people on their hit list that would be far before you. I have this great uncle who apparently had a kid with this muggle woman half his age. They ran off and got married. The kid actually goes to this school. He won't claim us though. Probably for the best."

Sera shrugged, "Besides I'm more likely to kill you and your family if I had to marry you then my family killing you or them for breaking it off." She looked away and said, "But you and Grace, huh? That's cute I suppose."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC:}
Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon did not like the way that Caty sounded, even if she was right about the password to the common room. His mood was not improved when she buttoned up her cardigan, since as far as he could tell, he was pretty warm. However, that did nothing to make him feel relieved, and instead he scowled. "If I haveta, I'll ge' th' bleedin password from one o' th' bleedin' prefects. Bu', if yer sure, then fine." He almost felt like he reached his tolerance for people already, but he was going to muscle through that. If nothing else, he needed to deal with an ignorant idiot that seemed to like to lead girls around like they were property. Speaking of which...

He growled when he noticed the look on Derrick's face as Aimee made an abrupt about-face and walked right back to them. He barely heard much of what she said, other than she had a relation that was going to start school this year. However, that didn't disguise the look on Derrick's face when she grinned at him and Aimee, and he could have sworn that the guy was glaring straight at him. He grinned right back, his smile all razors and knives to those that would actually recognize it, and he definitely wasn't about to back down to some two-cent twit with a possessive streak. He knew the guy was getting impatient as all hell, and Leon swore he was going to deck the guy.
                                                    "That's all righ' dove, I kinda ge' th' wantin' ta see wot 'appens when a relative comes ta school wiff ya. I jus' ain' go' relatives that'll be comin' ta school wiff me."

He'd be blind if he didn't miss the way that Aimee seemed to be getting nervous, and he saw her flinch when Derrick called her Amelia. Eyes narrowed, he stepped forward, deciding to intervene and not caring if he got into a fist fight with the bloody idiot. He grabbed Derrick by the shoulder and spun him around when he grabbed her arm and tried carting her off. "An' jus' wot th' bleedon' bells do ya fink yer doin'? I don' see no bleedin' sign tha' says she needs ta do a ********' thing ya say. She wos 'avin' a conversation wiff us, one tha' ya seemed inten' ta ********' interrup' on th' bleedin' Michael. Eivver ya give 'er a bi' o' space, or I bleedin swear ya ain' goin' ta 'ave a choice on th' matter when I knock you on yer aris."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I don' fink stabbin' th' git's good 'nuff fer 'im...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:07 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAvian Zechariah Lovette 】♬
Fifth YearRavenclawPurebloodOlder BrotherHead of the Music Club

User Image

They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books
                                              To make a citizen out of you
                                              Because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you, son
                                              So they can watch all the things you do

╔═.♬.══════════════════════════ ══ ═

Avian gave her a really confused look when she had no idea about what made him irritated about her words of him beng a musician, "What? Of course I wanted to be a musician, a rock star to be specific. My point is, my dad just thinks it's just a hobby for me to just drop and forget, probably thinking like it's not a real job. He wants me to work in the Ministry, after all," He waved his hand as saying that he wanted to dismissed this strand of conversation, because he didn't want to talk about it.

"Hopefully, they will," Avian answered thoughtfully, "And well, obviously, they didn't come from parents who were set up, you know? And my uncle married a metamorphagus, my grandparents didn't like her but they probably can't say anything because she's a Ravenclaw and a pureblood." He shrugged, though the thoughts of his late Uncle and Aunt gave him some feelings again, though he didn't really show it. He listened abit curiously when his Slytherin classmate assured him that her great-grandparents (Incredible), her father, and her grandfather were very different peope. Sighing in relief, he replied, "If that's the case, then thank God I'm still going to be alive for some passing years," Yeah, at least if there was going to be anyone doing the murder, at least the person he would have to worry about would be Sera and her great grandparents, and the latter were probably already sulking themselves in Azkaban. "Well, good. That was quite inspiring enough of me to want to break it more because we don't want a murder scene," He said, though abit dryly, as they walked to find an empty carriage just to extend their long line of discussion, even though Avian thought it was going to kill his insides about of boredom.

═ ═ ══.♬.═════════════════════════╝

The boys and girls in the clique, the awful names that they stick
                                              You're never gonna fit in much, kid
                                              But if you're troubled and hurt, what you got under your shirt?
                                              We'll make them pay for the things that they did!

They say that teenagers scare the living sh*t out of me; They could care less as long as someone will bleed
                                              So darken your clothes, or strike a violent pose. Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me!

With : Sera Avery
                                              Where : Hogwarts Train

Status : Unwillingly Engaged to Sera Avery
                                              Out.Of.Chords : OOC STUFF

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whєn thє n í g h t hαs c σ m є αnd thє l α n d ís d α r k xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αnd thє m σ σ n ís thє σ n l ч líght wє'll s є є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          nσ í w σ n ' t вє α f r α í d, σh, í w σ n ' t вє α f r α í d xxxxxx
                                                          just αs l σ n g αs чσu s t α n d, stαnd в ч m є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela was, for once, insanely thankful for her above-average height. Normally, she bemoaned the fact that she towered over other girls her age, and in fact most people her age in general, except for Zeph. It was bloody inconvenient most of the time, and growing pains were essentially the devil incarnate. All that bloody hurting, for something she didn't even want? Ick. Plus, it meant that she had to squat down to kiss Aster, who was on the shorter side of average to Pam's taller side. Personally, she thought Aster's height was part of her charm, but she'd never say that out loud. And given that she herself was so insanely tall, it would've been nice for her girlfriend to manage another couple of inches. Of course, if she'd had it her way, Aster could stay short, and she could be average, but apparently that wasn't what fate wanted for them. Or genetics. Dammit. She hated genetics sometimes.

spaceOf course, being freakishly tall came in handy sometimes, like when you were getting off of a train that your best girlfriend had also been on, but been unable to sit with her, since she was a prefect and you were not. It meant that it would be easier to find said best girlfriend in the crowd. Sure enough, Pam was able to spot the Gryffindor a ways ahead of her, apparently doing the same thing she was doing, searching the crowd for her bestie. Smiling in relief, Pam caught up to Aster, falling into step beside her easily. "I've been looking all over for you!" she said, obviously relieved. "First this morning, and you were no where to be found, figures the first year our parents don't just bring us up together, you're a prefect and can't find a compartment for us. I had no clue where you were until I heard someone gossiping about it."

spaceShe frowned slightly, reaching out to slide her hand into Aster's. "But, carriages, yeah? And, um... Uh, I have something for you." The Hufflepuff blushed scarlet then, step faltering a bit as she looked down at her feet, hair falling in her face. She'd obviously gotten Aster a gift, being that it was their one year anniversary. And she wanted to talk to her girlfriend. Or, not talk. Say something. Say a very important thing. Which could wait until they were properly alone. But, she didn't know when that would be, and she had to get it done before the day was over. Because it was their anniversary, and it was important to Pam that Aster get her present and hear The Thing on their actual anniversary, and not a minute later than that.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx sσ dαrlíng, d α r l í n g, stαnd в ч m є, σh s t α n d вч m є
                                                          xxxxxx σh stαnd n σ w, s t α n d вч mє, stαnd в ч m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx whєnєvєr чσu'rє ín t r σ u в l є wσn't чσu s t α n d вч m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx σh stαnd в ч m є, wσn't чσu s t α n d n σ w, σh, stαnd, stαnd в ч m є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:41 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx「Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette」
Third YearPurebloodSlytherinYounger Sister spacee

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
                                                        No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read [No time!]
                                                        I get mine and make no excuses; waste of precious breath [No time!]
                                                        The sun shines on everyone, everyone; love yourself to death

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike just hopped off the train with Colin and Dia a few moments ago. The talk between the three of them was quite okay and nice, though Colin was being reserved... Or shy. She usually saw that Ravenclaw shortie as a quiet one with times of being a bit awkward, though she had no idea why he had to be so awkward and quiet. Talking to people weren't that hard, she thought, but then again not all people weren't as extroverted as her. She gave Colin a wave of farewell before watching him go with Brandon, such besties and such love. Looking for such familiar faces on the crowd, it wasn't that hard to see Leon given his blondie head and his signature face--- Wait a second, was he grinning? Oh God, that wasn't a bloody drill, she didn't know what to do with that information now that she knew that. And then, she looked at what or who was Leon grinning at, it was Aimee... with a guy. They look as if they were together, but in a not-so good way. Nike looked at Aimee's boy and it... made her squint, and it made her feel irritated. She should do something about it, because it was just so wrong and disrespectful to girls because it reminded her of her mother being set up to be married to Nike's dad.

Since she didn't see herself as someone to wait in the sidelines, Nike walked and approached the pair named Aimee and Bloke, oh and apparently Leon walked faster than her even if she was wearing flat shoes. Her plan was supposed to smile shrewdly at him and be all "Oh hello there, I was going to ask if you two have a good day but I doubt it" but nope, Leon outran her and grabbed Derrick's arm and ranted at him in heavy Cockney. Nike couldn't help but smirk shrewdly at Derrick because for one of the few days Leon made a good point, but given that his brother was a knife-wielding guy named Jer... "Oh hello, Aimee. And... Leon. And hello there, whoever you are," She gave Aimee's bloke a challenging look, before smiling again, "Anyway, Aimee, who is this guy you're hanging out with? I don't think you introduced him to us, yes? And mind if I join you in the carriage?" She was actually doing this in the sole purpose of keeping an eye on him and her, also hopefully Leon won't get a detention before school even started.

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go!
                                                        You'll never be loved till you've made your own
                                                        You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
                                                        You never know the top 'til you get too low!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                        With : Derrick Whatever, Aimee McHalen, Leon McGregor
                                                        Where : Hogsmeade Station

Status : Single [So far]
                                                        Out.Of.Cases : Clothes

Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:15 pm
I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease
User Image
User Image

αɢє 13 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи тнιяם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty wanted to beam and throw her arms around her male friend for his thoughtful care and she would have had her body not felt as thought it were weighted down by iron and lead. So instead she settled for giving him her first real smile in what felt like forever, albeit a tiny one but still she found it a meaningful victory over her lethargic muscles. Before she could thank him though her face was covered by Aimee's long brunette hair as her friend began nearly squeezing the life out of her apologizing for not being able to do so on the train and asking if they could all get a carriage together explaining her rather convoluted family tree as a reason for wanting to get to the Great Hall early. She wrapped her arms around her friend in a slightly tentative hug and gave another small almost grin at how excited she was about her family, happy that her friend was finally accepting everyone as such before she finally noticed a glowering Derrick standing a few feet behind her glaring at her and Leon as if we had just stolen his new favorite toy. In a way they had but he had no right thinking of her friend in such a manner. Instead of voicing this, she honestly didn't think she could to be frank, she merely nodded in agreement with Leon's words about the importance of seeing family sortings since she had been gung ho about her two best friend's sortings last year. Caty frowned though when Derrick started calling Aimee's full name sounding impatient and wasn't really surprised by the anxious look that was coming over her friend's face but was shocked that it was her supposed boyfriend causing it. As tired and depressive she might've been even she couldn't let this slide and at hearing her male counterpart's threatening words and calling their friend "dove" yet again it only strengthened her resolve. Though it nearly crumpled again when Nike came over asking to be introduced to Aimee's boyfriend as well as asking to join them in the carriage. All these people, it was about to be suffocating but she couldn't fall apart right there, she had a job to do. Supposedly. "Leon let him go." she said quietly but sternly turning to look Derrick fully in his eyes so he could see the deadly seriousness behind her green ones. "That sounds grand, Nike. We'll grab a carriage together and ride up to the school and then we'll go our separate ways. It's a shame you aren't in Slytherin Derrick or you could sit with us. Shame about those school rules and all." Caty told him almost airily. She then slithered her own arm into the crevice of Aimee's linking their two arms doing the same to Nike's and began lightly toting the other girl's towards the carriages. Hopefully this would either give Leon the chance to calm down or safely knock that b*****d on his arse without them being witnesses and thus not able to say/know anything about the encounter. Merlin, after all this excitement she really might just pass out at the table. "So how was you all's summer? I didn't really get to hear about yours, Aimee, being asleep and all." the shorter girl asked faux sheepishly at least attempting to be social for her best friend's sake. ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:32 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Platform 9¾ → Hogsmeade Station

Emma listened to Hannah talk about her summer. One she wished she had considering her uneventful time. Granted she did do the Diagon Alley part although that was with her mum and uncle. Her father had yet to be caught dead in such a place. Fear seemed to get the better of him as far as Emma was concerned. Pushing her thoughts on summer aside, she was more than happy getting a compartment with Cora, Hannah, and Minnie.

On the ride, Emma looked at the photo’s Hannah had and the group caught up. She tried to keep the candy eating to a minimum. Though she was pretty sure Cora ate the other half she kept herself from eating. Getting off the train, Emma followed after Cora. “Hey you feeling alright after all that sugar?” She asked Cordelia with a smile as she walked with her to the carriages.

With: Minnie, Hannah, Cordelia

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2
                                                        Graydon Ironshield
                                                        kiska166

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:04 am
User Image __________

User Image User Image

Aria reclined backwards in her seat and made herself comfortable, especially when it seemed that they would be the only two in the compartment. She wished she had a few extra pillows and blankets with her. She could've made one hell of a fort. Maybe next year? 'I'll be too old next year,' she realized. She'll be a teenager then! And thirteen-year-olds don't make pillow forts. They wear make-up and go on dates and stuff. Or something. She's not really sure. Once her older brothers had hit thirteen, they suddenly didn't have anytime for her. D'Marcus was always chasing girls, and Jamal tried; but it usually didn't work out. ”Oh, I don't know,” she shrugged, ”I thought it was kind've funny.” Mostly because she didn't really understand what they were fighting about, at least not at the time. But blood status or not, she got the impression it was just an outdated system, like the fat American's segregation laws during their Civil War. England had never had that problem. ”Well, except for the backfiring bit. That looked like it hurt.”

”Really? Aceee,” she grinned wickedly, but it didn't last. Her facial features mussed up into a tangled ball and she shook her head. ”I dunno bruv, looks right painful. What if I get hit by a bludger and break me arm? Or fall off the broom? I think I'll watch, first.... Maybe next year, though?” She didn't want to disappoint her friend, after all. But still, it was a bit unnerving to watch the seekers fall out of the sky like flies. She hoped nothing like that ever happened to Fi.

”Hmmm,” she debated her friends words, then nodded in agreement. ”I guess you're right. It probably would be dangerous. I just... I dunno bruv, if they can hide an entire school, how hard can a train be?” She shrugged then, then crossed her legs beneath her as she leaned out the window to watch the scenery pass by. ”Ohyeah, I forgot about that, 'spinching' thing.” She remembered a few upperclassmen talking about it when they were getting ready for their apparition class. She didn't really know what it meant until she had to ask around for the finer details. ”Oh well.... Oh hey, I did get a few magazines from Diagon Alley, we can read a few if you want, to help pass the time?” Bending over to unlatch her trunk, she shuffled through robes and clothing and used textbooks to find a few copies of Witch Weekly, Which Broomstick, Rumours!, and Seeker Weekly, then spread the periodicals out on the bench for them to rummage through. After a few hours of idle chatter, gossip, and munching on treats from the trolley, Aria excused herself to change into her uniform proper shortly before they were to arrive at Hogsmeade Station. ”C'mon Fianna, let's see if we can find any of the others.” Aria exclaimed as she caught Fi's hand and led her out onto the open expanse of the train station.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: Uniform 】 【STATS:: 12yrs, 127lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: I figured we should hurry and catch up to the rest, hope you don't mind.]

Graydon Ironshield

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕιχтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

After the train ride and doing her Prefect duties, Ceri was once again on the platform, this time at Hogsmeade. She looked around the platform and made her way towards the carriages. Of course, she was looking for someone... Antigone. They'd been interrupted on the platform by the conductor calling for boarding and she hadn't been able to stop for more than a second on the train. So, she wanted to speak to her on the carriage ride and try to catch up. Part of her wanted to tell Antigone about the intrigue she'd learned about her family, but something told her that Anti wouldn't care... Either way, Ceri was looking for her to at least make an attempt.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games