Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:07 pm
((I don't know. I thought I was on meebo... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:18 pm
snuggle89
(( Saiyu is red, Kyrell feels blue. I miss my Snuggles. I hope she misses me too :< ))

"Two of the top executives took 'the pill' before they could be taken. The others simply will not tell anything. Some have lost body parts and are put under extreme circumstances. They refuse to speak. That information is solely from the decrypted messages", Monica said.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:24 pm
"I see. Interrogate them more, perhaps they'll eventually crack. Whether they do or not, they are to all be publicly executed at a later date. Probably after everyone gets the antidote and recovers, including the Chief General. The company and all its assets are to be seized by the government. I will be attending an international conference. The Grand Priestess has informed me that she will give the antidote for the poison after said conference which is in a couple of days. Until then, keep investigating" Damien ordered. He read the messages. "Is there any more information that has yet to be decoded?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:43 pm
snuggle89
(( Saiyu is red, Kyrell feels blue. I miss my Snuggles. I hope she misses me too :< ))

Understood", Monica replied to the absolute leader's commands. "Yes. The the seal on the upper left of the pages is yet to be identified. Currently, no known country is using that seal. It could perhaps be a secret government agency or rogue agents from abroad. All we know as of now is that the perpetrators are not of our country"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:05 am
((I checked Snuggle's profile. She hasn't been on in almost a month. I guess she must be busy.))

"I see. Well, try and see if you can find a match. Is there anything else to report?" Damien asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 am
snuggle89

"None at the moment", Monica said coldly. "May I take my leave?"

When Kyrell got wind that Lianne was away calling someone or something, he took the liberty of sneaking into the library to get a peek at the forbidden books his parents told him so much about as a kid but yet never really quite understood. He found a book with a logo described in Helmshirish lore and pulled it out slowly, careful not to make any noise. "Red dragon, blue sword. The line of Isle Tempers and the swerving river. It's this", he muttered very very softly to himself as he opened the ancient book slowly, the yellowed pages revealing sketches of a kingdom far into the past. His heart skipped a beat as he turned the page slowly.

((OOC: I know Y__Y I checked too. ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:26 am
Damien nodded. "Yes, you may. Let the children know they can come back in" he said, then dismissed Monica.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 am
snuggle89

"Mr. Blackrose will see you now", Monica said to the twins and patted them both on the head.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 am
After finishing her paperwork, she looked around. She began to clean her office a bit, picking up a pile of books she had finished reading but never returned to the library. She walked into the library, making her way passed columns and columns of books before making it to the center to the librarian. "Hello. I've come to return somethings."

"Of course, my lady. You looking for more?" She asked.

"Yes." Lianne replied tersely behind her veil.

"I'm not surprised for one who was once my apprentice. To be honest, I pity you. Public life never suited you." The librarian replied.

"I know... but it is my burden to bare." She replied tersely

"At least that old dog died before you were old enough to put his hands on. That and I don't have to worry about you getting lost, my lady."

"Blackrose is worse, and now I live in his shadow. I'm gripping the last of my trump cards, but I have to do something before he escalates... I'm sorry. My burdens are my own... Well, I suppose it's made your life easier. If you would excuse me." She said before turning and walking silently down the halls of books. Suddenly, she heard the familiar sound of a page turning and said nothing. She walked down a few more paths when suddenly, she spotted someone. Discretely, she glided silently to his side, looking down at the ex-prince. "How does the forbidden fruit taste?" She asked, referring to the forbidden knowledge hidden in the books.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:39 am
The twins looked up at Monica and gave her a small nod. They then re-entered the room, closing the door behind them, and looking up at their father.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:55 am
"Ah, there you are. Now what were you about to tell me again?" Damien asked when the twins entered the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:59 am
snuggle89

The sudden presence was jolted the former prince. He felt the hairs standing on the back of his neck as the book rose a couple of inches into the air before he very clumsily caught it back in his hands. He got his bangs on his eyes in the sudden movement and blew upwards to push them back. In those few seconds that his body froze, not daring to face the priestess, you could almost sense the doom and gloom emanating from him. He didn't quite know what to reply to the priestess. "That... Well...", he began before closing the book gently and clearing his throat. He put the book gently back in its place and backed away slowly, contemplating on running instead of replying.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:59 am
"The car." Vincent started.
"The mechanics are finished." Valkyrie said.
"We're just waiting for everything else to come in." Vincent finished.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:04 am
"Ah, well how long do you expect that to take?" Damien asked, leaning forward on his desk.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:07 am
"I heard that in fear, one will either fight or run. I don't suggest running. People have been known to die in this place from getting lost and starving to death. The sea of knowledge is a labyrinth of its own, and I am one of the only two who can fully navigate it." She warned. "So... are you going to answer my question?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games