Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:27 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car
                                              I want a ticket to a n y w h e r e

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Mason Olson
                                              Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Chaser - Member of the Music Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Yes! Mason cheered internally as he swiped the quaffle from the air, Brianna’s fingers seemingly brushing it. He took off, sights set on the Purple Team’s goalposts in the distance. In the meantime, the other chasers were on his trail but he saw his teammate in his peripheral vision. “Ron!” he shouted, passing to the sixth year.

Position: Black Chaser
                                              Armour Class: 17 (weather -1)
                                              Modifiers: (shooting +7) (stealing +7) (weather -1)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Maybe we make a d e a l
                                              Maybe t o g e t h e r we can get somewhere

Graydon Ironshield

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:24 am
User Image
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 7th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Quidditch Team Beater>

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Often the seeker in school games was the determining factor of a win or lose. Nora had already gotten a good start and Mattie could not just let that fly. Pun attended. Aiming the nearest bludger at Nora she could only hope her aim wasn't off. Mattie smiled. It looked like odds might be in her favor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Purple Team
                                                Total roll: 18 + 6 = 24 (hit)

Stats:
                                                AC: 17 (-1 due to rain)
                                                Modifiers: + 6 to Bludger Hits, +6 Bludger Dodging, +4 All Rolls (Experience) (-1 due to rain)
                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

{OoC: .}
                                                SherbertLemondrop

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:54 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

sixth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

And they were off! With just Professor Liu setting them off, Galen was already feeling better than he had for the last couple days. He waved for Barbara or Brianna to go for the toss up– and the moment Mason caught it, Galen sprinted forward to steal–it would have been cool maybe, if a bludger hadn’t immediately smacked him. Galen pulled his broom back on course before he made a full rotation, and laughed it off with a wave at his housemate– “Nice shot, Dominik!”

He didn’t even really feel the bludger–maybe it had just hit his broom? The bruise forming on his hip would beg to disagree, but Galen didn’t feel that.
Another wave of dizziness swept his head, but Galen pushed through it, zeroing in on Ron to intercept Mason’s pass. He reached out–and there! Galen turned his broom on a dime, pitching the quaffle towards Brianna. He lost track of the quaffle immediately though, with a second bludger smashing towards him–Echo darted between them at the last moment, sending the bludger careening towards the other side of the pitch. Galen shot a grin at Echo– “Stylish save.”

Odd. He had seen her smack the bludger away from him. Its flight trajectory had been thoroughly diverted. Yet Galen could feel the impact of the bludger on his chest. It wasn’t like his usual attacks either–between a few deep breaths and medication, he was usually fine. He glanced down in confusion. Then he realised that he was not wearing a striped shirt, and instead it was his skin striped like a mine outfit, with the stripes flashing rapidly between black and white. Huh. He didn’t know he flicker through colours like that...That… didn’t seem good.

The phantom bludger in his chest suddenly stopped. Galen slumped on his broom, and the world went dark.

setting Saturday, Quidditch Friendly || with Bunch of quidditch fans and lots of people to play with biggrin
appearance 5'9", salt and pepper hair, slightly transparent skin with a stretched quality > mime colortechnic show. || wearing a very warm jacket + purple scarf + black sweatpants
status Quidditch will make me feel better.

Echo's post following this is technically an illegal block--I'm doing it for plot reasons and keeping a steal in so I can keep as close to how I originally wrote Galen's swan dive, back when I wasn't sure if there would be an actual match to play.

Gordo, Brianna and Ron are both yours, so I leave you to sort out who comes away with the quaffle. And like you said, between the rain and mist, it's likely they don't even notice anything happen.

Stats:
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to shooting, +6 to everything else, -1 weather -1 injury.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Arm
Lives:
Graydon Ironshield

Cinnabun Gryffie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hello, hello supernova sunrise,
hello where have you been all my life?
Gotta wake up and breath again (Oh)
Restart my heart and make it beat again.
Burn, burn rise supernova sunrise.
☺☻
"Supernova Sunrise" by We Are Leo.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:42 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

sixth year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick warrior

Echo had no sooner missed Dominik Knapp before she redirected the bludger smack into Galen’s broom. She partially wanted to chase the bludger and give it another shot towards taking Knapp down, when she spotted the other black side beater–another Knapp, as far as Echo knew– following up with the other bludger. What did Galen do to the Knapps?

Either way, part of her job was to protect the team and Yari had never let a bludger hit Echo so there was no way Echo was letting her own team down. She flew her broom between Zack and Galen, smashing the bludger away as she came out of her barrel roll. Style points. Hah.

She turned to make sure the other bludger wasn’t making its way back as Galen complimented her save. Instead, she was met with an empty broom. Echo had her wand out and pointed down for a falling body before the rational, selfish part of her could be bothered that pulling a wand out in the middle of a Quidditch match, even to save someone, even during an informal pick-up match, was strictly against the rules. Then again, Echo didn’t seem all that concerned about rules this year.

It was futile anyways– by the time she spotted him through the light rain, it was only to see his arm crack against the ground. Oof, that was cracked if not broken. Maybe someone else had caught his fall, otherwise there would definitely be more than damaged bone. Instead of a cry of pain though, Galen himself was silent, limp against the ground, his skin flickering colours non-stop like a camouflaging octopus.

Echo’s brain racked the possible reasons as she drifted towards his broom, He’d been fine–calling out compliments to Dominik Knapp for the first bludger. The second bludger hadn’t even hit–she’d knocked it aside, careening towards Mattie to help knock someone else down. She's heard him comment on her stylish save.The bludgers hadn’t caused this. And what in the world was with the sudden color-technics?

setting March 2059, Quidditch Pitch for a friendly pick-up game || with Purple team
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing warm hoodle + leggings. Waterproof mascara that better not smudge.
status???

Position: Purple Beater
Total roll: blocked by powers of plot ...well, really writer's convenience razz

Stats:
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else. - 1 weather
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Quote:

I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
✩★
~"Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park. Cover by Jonathan Young.

addaellis

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:09 am
User Image
Out the gates, I'm rocketing faster
Supersonic, natural disaster
I may be desperate tonight
I'm never giving up
I won't change my mind

User Image

Halfblood | Fourth Year Gryffindor | Fourteen Years Old
Quidditch - Chaser | The Order of the Stick | Fencing Club
March 2059 Quidditch Pitch With: Everyone
Wearing: Gryffindor Quidditch hoodie & camo pants Status: Ready to go!

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Logan kept his eyes peeled, determined to spot that pesky snitch. “Come on, come on…”

Character's Name: Logan Strife
                                                              House: Gryffindor
                                                              Year: Fourth
                                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

Position: Purple Seeker
                                                              -1 All; Rain
                                                              AC: 16
                                                              Modifiers: +4 Catching + 4 Spotting
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: –

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                              There was so much I wanted to do with this post but nooooo I procrastinated xd
                                                              Username

Can't stop me now (stop me now)
                                                              Lights out, no rhyme or reason
                                                              And now my pulse is speeding up on me
                                                              Too fast to hit the brakes, no time to stop
                                                              Steady go!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:56 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleChaserHufflepuff Prefect

Ron went up for the tip-off, and was crowded out by his younger sister, and some of the other players. He was surprised to see Mason come up with the Quaffle, snatching it practically off Brianna’s fingertips, and take off toward Team Purple’s goals. He launched himself to be in a position to support Mason’s charge toward the goals, and he was ready for his teammate’s pass attempt in his direction.

Except it was Galen who came up with the interception. It took a moment for Ron to remind himself that his fellow Art Club member and teammate was playing for Team Purple today. ‘Right, normal alliances do not apply today. I should know better,’ he thought with a bit of dismay, as he maneuvered to start to redressing his lapse. It was then he saw the Quaffle being chucked in Brianna’s direction.

The Sixth Year Team Black Chaser rocketed after the Quaffle, leaning in low over his broomstick. He reached out and grabbed the ball as he flashed past his younger sister, before securing it under his arm against his chest. Ron heard Brianna shout something, but it was lost in the rain and mist, along with much of the pitch, as the distance between them increased. What he didn’t see was Brianna’s zoom climb Immelmann behind and above him, allowing her to rapidly change direction and gain some altitude, before she dove after him like a stooping falcon.

Ron had no clue he was being pursued until Brianna slammed into him, shrieking like a Valkyrie. She hit him with almost the force of a Bludger, and it was all Ron could do to stay atop his mount, and not lose the Quaffle as Brianna tried to punch it loose. “Jeez, Anna! Lighten up, already! It’s only a pick up game.”

Taken by Artemisia Rosalie League
OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 17
Modifiers: +6 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Trying not to get mugged for the Quaffle by my little sister.
Effect Value: I'm just having some fun here.  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:04 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Sixth Year ♖
Prefect ♖ Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Captain & Beater ♖ Lead Stabber ♖ Musician

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik was a little startled by Galen's sudden downfall, but the reserve came in and the game was on. They only had to really KO one more player, and then their team would be at an advantage.

Unfortunately, the Purple Team had Mattie Harper on their side, and Mattie aimed a blunger that was headed straight for Nora. Dominik swooped in to try and defend, and to maybe hit the blunger toward Logan Strife - the Purple Seeker.

Luckily, Dominik did deflect the blunger away from Nora - as long as one of the opposing beaters didn't defend their seeker...they'd be going down soon.

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Position: Black team Beater
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 Hitting
Special Skills:Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodge; ADV Flying I & II
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: 17 (Defended!) +7 hitting = 23 Hit Unless Blocked
Trying to: Defend Nora Hit Logan

trickblues

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Third Year

"What is my role?"

Well, the first double whammy attempt had been very successful. Too successful. Zack shrugged, looked like they were going after the same thing, taking out the Purple Teams seeker. He aimed for Logan. Strife.

The Bludger was headed straight for him - He grinned, surely the other teams beaters wouldn't block him.

"Mad inventory of course!"

Position: Beater - Black Team
AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I; RAIN
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: 16 + 3 = 19 = Hit unless blocked
Trying to: Hit Logan

“trickblues”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Galen Saylor
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Walking to the wing
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Poor guy

Marni had been invited to join the school for a scrimmage match dubbed by Xiang as "the totally coolest, most rad day ever, bro!" Which... was probably take or leave. However, she figured that a nice day outside would be lovely. Using her wand to make an umbrella, Marni stood at the center line to watch the festivities. It didn't take long for bludgers to fly, and moments later, someone had fallen. "Arresto Momento!"

Her voice rang out, Marni moving to run forward to catch the now-striped Galen Saylor. She quickly created a stretcher, floating his body to lie down there. Above, Xiang was shouting at someone for having their wand, using magic during the match. "Hey, Galen. Come on, come back to me." she cooed softly, very used to treating the boy's heart condition by this point. She gestured to the other healer in attendance, then put a hand on the floating stretcher, ready to walk Galen to the hospital wing.

She started the walk, applause sounding all around them. She moved to shield the boy from further rain as she walked him inside. Hopefully nothing was broken, but it would be far easier to treat him once he was safely tucked in a bed. She'd even help him into some warm pajamas for extra comfort. "Let's go, Galen. We'll get you right back to health so you can play once more."

Marni - #AB274F
          Xiang - #E20074
          addaellis

When the visions around you bring tears to your eyes
          And all that surrounds you are secrets and lies
          I'll be your strength I'll give you hope, keeping your faith when it's gone
          The one you should call was standing there all along
          I've loved you forever, in lifetimes before
          And I promise you never will you hurt anymore
          I give you my word, I give you my heart. This is a battle we've won
          And with this vow, forever has now begun
          And I will take you in my arms and hold you right where you belong
          Til' the day my life is through, this I promise you

SherbertLemondrop rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:14 pm
User Image
                                                  All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                                  It can't be any worse than how it's been
                                                  And it just so happens that we just might win
                                                  So whatever happens! Let's begin!

User Image
                                                  X════════════════════════X

Nora’s eyes flitted everywhere around the pitch looking for that shiny gold dot. She tried her best to keep away from the majority of the action, which in a quidditch game, was easier said than done. For a moment she dove, trying to get a different angle. She almost regretted it as a bludger came toward her. Luckily, Dominik got to the bludger before it could get to her.

She quickly set off again spiraling down, it was then that she spotted something and it wasn’t the snitch. It was Galen, tumbling from his broom. Without even thinking, Nora once again changed direction, speeding toward him. She wasn't sure what she'd be able to do but as she watched she saw that he had begun to slow and Marni...Madame Kavanaugh had quickly moved Galen to a stretcher. Nora stared for a moment. Part of her wanted to go to him, to make sure he was alright. She hadn't seen what had happened, probably a bludger, it was a hazard of the game, but she hated to see anyone hurt.

She watched for another moment as the stretcher moved away and came to the realization that was a sitting duck. She tried to shake her head and get back in the game. She felt off about the whole thing but her eyes returned to searching for the snitch. And this time, she found it.

Stats:
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to spotting or catching; +6 to everything else; -1 due to rain.
                                                  Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: heart heart heart

X════════════════════════X

null

SherbertLemondrop

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:32 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Reserve Chaser - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Benjamin huffed when he pulled a white rock, labelling him as a Reserve. He was always a Reserve – this was supposed to be his chance to finally play a real game. Not only that, but he was hoping he would have pulled the rock that deemed him as Leader. Benjamin was sure he would have been able to lead his team to victory. But noOoOo, he was forced to sit on the sidelines with a younger kid that he recognized from the Slytherin Quidditch team. At least they were able to bond over the game as they watched together, commenting on Beater swings and Chaser steals – or rather, attempts – and glancing over at Nora all the while. Even though she was playing for the Black Team, Ben hoped that she would catch the snitch. Besides, they played for the same team where it mattered, so this would only work in their favour.

Bludgers barrelled towards Galen, and although Ben couldn’t quite tell if they hit him or not, he assumed they must have as the metamorphmagus fell to the ground. Shocked, Benjamin stood from his seat as if it would help him see more clearly. Professor Liu called him over as Madame Kavanagh placed Galen on a stretcher. On one hand, the third year was glad it was finally his turn to play, but on the other, he really hoped the older boy was alright. Soaring into the air, Benjamin followed after the chasers, and as he got close enough, he reached out to try and steal the Quaffle from Ronald.

Position: Purple Chaser
                                              Armour Class: 14
                                              Modifiers: (catching +4) (stealing +4) (weather -1)
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll: 15
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

H e a r t ' s on fire, leaving all b e h i n d
                                              Dark as night, let the l i g h t n i n g guide you

SherbertLemondrop
Graydon Ironshield
Trickblues

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:21 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

sixth year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick warrior

Madam Kavanagh was immediately on the field, conjuring up a stretcher and leading them up. Ben was called in, and got immediately to work trying to steal. Echo sighed as she heard Professor Liu yelling up at her again. At least she didn’t call a foul. “Yes, yes, understood Ma’am!” she called, tucking her wand back into its loop on her belt. Echo tossed the bat back to her dominant hand and focused back on the game. Whatever happened wasn’t her concern anymore.

She spotted a bludger and went towards it, but Dominik got there first. Another Double-Knapp attack? Honestly it was a good idea. Of course Dominik would be the one to think of it. Clan of dirty, no good hair-cutting– she cut her curses short to shout out to Mattie–”Harper! Defend Strife!”

She focused on getting in the way of the bludger, barreling towards Stife fast enough to smack one of the bludgers away at least, right back for Dominik.

Echo seethed as she pulled up next to Mattie on the other side. ”They’re doubling up on bludger attacks. Hold back to defend, then redirect everything they throw at…”Echo glared across the pitch, her hatred picking out Dominik Knapp against the rain. But the other Knapp was a few years younger. And Dashwood was a real threat if they couldn’t eliminate her.

Calculations–risk and opportunity costs–flashed through Echo’s head. Dashwood would be their priority target. Eliminating Dominik would get rid of the biggest threat– but while they focused on Dominik, Dashwood could end the game.

It was only a couple seconds, but Echo her teeth. ”--at Zack. He’s the weaker link, and she can’t be everywhere at once. Take him down first, then we’ll get her.”

She spun over to her chasers: Brianna wasn’t bad--Echo thought she was surprisingly good for a third year to have made the starting lineup, but she was young. Olson–it was absolutely infuriating that Echo had to play with an Olson but it seemed to be the will of probability–had the same issue. And Luney was even younger. ”Stay close and don’t let them steal from you without at least harassing them with everything you’ve got. Harper and I will keep you flying, just focus on the quaffle.”

setting March 2059, Quidditch Pitch for a friendly pick-up game || with Purple team
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing warm hoodle + leggings. Waterproof mascara that better not smudge.
status Knapp-spawn need to go back into whatever hole they crawled out of.

Total roll: 14 + 8 - 1 = 21 > Dominik AC 19 = blocked and hit unless blocked

Stats:
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else, -1 weather
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
✩★
~"Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park. Cover by Jonathan Young.

addaellis

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:37 pm
User Image
I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh

User Image

Halfblood | Second Year Gryffindor | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch - Reserve | Fite Club | Namaste
March 2059 Quidditch Pitch With: Everyone!
Wearing: Quidditch Uniform Status: Chaser Schmaser, this is gonna be great!

Barbara wasn’t used to playing seeker. She wasn’t used to playing any real games, actually, but that wasn’t about to top her from giving her all! One of the older boys–Galen, Logan’s friend she thought–fell from his broom, and Babs winced when he hit the ground. At least Madame Kavanaugh seemed to have him. That could have been so much worse!

In the chaos, Ron managed to come away with the quaffle. Bludgers were flying, and Echo was encouraging them to give it their all. “I’ll do my best to make you proud, Echo-ma’am!” Babs called over the rain with a salute. Ben hadn’t managed his steal, which meant Barbara was up! She sped on her broom towards Ronald and reached to make a clean swipe.

Character's Name: Barbara Luney
                                                          Year: Second
                                                          Advanced Flying II: No
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                          Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Position: Purple Chaser
                                                          - 1 All; Rain
                                                          AC: 12
                                                          Modifiers: +0 Stealing +0 Shooting
                                                          Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡

OOC:
                                                          Username

I'm never gonna look back, whoa
                                                          I'm never gonna give it up, no
                                                          Please don't wake me now
                                                          This is gonna be the best day of my life
                                                          My li-i-i-i-i-ife

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:53 pm
User Image
Out the gates, I'm rocketing faster
Supersonic, natural disaster
I may be desperate tonight
I'm never giving up
I won't change my mind

User Image

Halfblood | Fourth Year Gryffindor | Fourteen Years Old
Quidditch - Chaser | The Order of the Stick | Fencing Club
March 2059 Quidditch Pitch With: Everyone
Wearing: Gryffindor Quidditch hoodie & camo pants Status: Ready to go!

Logan continued his hunt, ever vigilant in his search for the snitch. It was best to keep moving, though, else he’d be a sitting duck for those bludgers. Last thing he wanted was to find himself on the receiving end of one of those Knapp double-teams like Galen, though he seemed to make it out okay. Logan spun, thinking for a moment he might have spotted that pesky ball of gold, but there was nothing but open air and Galen’s empty broom...

‘Woahwoahwoah. What?’

A double-take, and Logan drifted closer as he eyed the broom in confusion. Galen wasn’t even hit by the second bludger. Where was he? When he looked down, he finally spotted Galen on the ground putting on some kind of technicolor show with his hair. Madame Kavanagh was loading him onto a stretcher. “Ohhhh, that doesn’t look good…” He was going to be okay, right?

He wasn’t given much time to mull about it when a bludger was flung right into his arm. “Aw crud!” He clung to his broom as he was spun and wasted no time getting the hell out of there. No way was he about to be next, not before he could find the snitch! Another bludger whistled through the air as it came straight for him, only to be stopped by Echo. Whew, good save! Thanks Echo!” Heck yeah, he was so glad they were on the same team for once!

Character's Name: Logan Strife
                                                              Year: Fourth
                                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

Position: Purple Seeker
                                                              -1 All; Rain
                                                              AC: 16
                                                              Modifiers: +4 Catching + 4 Spotting
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡

OOC:
                                                              There was so much I wanted to do with this post but nooooo I procrastinated xd
                                                              Username

Can't stop me now (stop me now)
                                                              Lights out, no rhyme or reason
                                                              And now my pulse is speeding up on me
                                                              Too fast to hit the brakes, no time to stop
                                                              Steady go!

Trickblues

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:39 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleChaserHufflepuff Prefect

'Traffic's getting kinda thick up here,' Ron was thinking, as continued his own run for Team Purple's goals. He'd managed to shake his little sister off of him, but that was mainly because if she hadn't broken off her attempts to get the Quaffle from him she'd have likely been separated from her broomstick. Then Benjamin, and then one of Gryffindor's reserve chasers tried their luck against him, and the only reason he was familiar at all with the latter was because he paid attention to who the reserve players were at school. At one point he was pretty sure he saw the School Nurse pulling Galen off the pitch. 'Hope he's okay, he was looking a bit peaked before the match.'

Taken by Artemisia Rosalie League
OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 17
Modifiers: +6 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Heading toward the goals (2/3)
Effect Value:  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games