Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Speedfox Pinguim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:22 am
Hello all! I'm 13, and I'm Brazilian.

You can call me Speedfox, Pinguim, or Gilda. :3 You choose.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:06 pm

Hi! :O

I'm Kether, I live in Michigan, and I'm seventeen (eighteen in less than a month. whee )

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

imnotusinganymore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:58 pm
im andrea
i live in south florida
i love the water. i almost live on it. my sign (pisces) and my stone (aquamarine) suit me perfectely. (birthday: march 14)
i sail and swim competvely.
i've had a boyfriend for a little over a year now.
i've been on gaia for a few months and i love it!
Le_Phantom_Lover intorduced me to the site...she's amazing
and thats all i can i think to say.
heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:38 pm
My nickname's Sakura and i like the color blue!  

tsukinoaki

Oinks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:49 pm

i'm oinks.
i'm thirteen years old and
will turn fourteen on february 12th.
i've been on Gaia for two years, an '04er. (:
i also live on the east coast of the US.

:D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:12 am
My name is Kayla
I'm 21
I go to school at the Arts Institute of CA, LA  

cutlass_kate

sakari_paradox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:06 pm
~There is a place in my heart~

You can call me Mariel. I also have a mule, Feriya, so if you see her around, it's actually me. I'm thirteen and love to play music and to write.

~That I go in times of darkness~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:13 pm
Hey! I just joined, you can call me 'EXPLODED GHOST SHEET' or 'Enbeif'.
Or Tom.

I'm *SOMETIMES* online alot, and etc, etc.

xp

That's all I got.  

Enbeif

a ! r

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:19 am
hiiii
my name is robyn and i'm 15.
i live in lovely irlande du nord.
i've been on gaia for 3 years. funfunfun.
umm.
i don't know what to say about myself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:24 pm
Hi, I'm The Kingdom Keeper, or TKK for short.
Gaia rocks, so does this guild, so why not visit GAH? SURE!!!
*runs to subforum*  

The Kingdom Keeper

Irrlich

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:28 pm
Well, a few days back, I was going about my dayly rutine on Gaia, when suddenly WHAM!
A PM, and not just any, I got invited! To a Guild!
Now I'm not a person who normally gets PM's, unless i initiate them, much less invitations. So my first thought was predictably; Why?
The answer was imeadately spoonfed by your humble logo; Why Not?

Now a little about myself.

I'm 19 years old and live in the Carribean, currently. I'm doing my finals this year so Gaia's mostly the place I come to relax and kickback with the added advantage of the illusion of socializing without leaving my room.
In my free time I love drawing, writhing, reading, swimmin and sailing. I am currently plotting a story which I dubbed 'Ignis Fatus'. i hope to see it finished in manga or comic style someday, combining my two favorite mediums of art and literature.

I love stories like those from Oscar Wilde, Edgar Poe, Graham Greene and Orwellian Dysothopias. In the non literature section I like fantasy stories like those by Raymund Feist and Robin Hobb. I also love reading about mytholagy and history and the origins of certain legends and words and the links between the ideas in difrent contries.
I like fanfiction, and I support most pairings, as long as it's well written. I have no real preference in genre, I may read oneshots or multiparts, fluff, crack, horror or angst. Even rape and NC-17 don't scare me, as long as the characters are in character and an well written. Idon't mind gramatical errors, (my own grammar isn't blooming everyday eighter), but I appreciate a decent structure.
I love anime, I've been into it since the age of eleven, though I've watched anime before without being cosious of the term anime. Some of my top favorites are Princess Tutu, Loveless, Ouran High, FMA and Karas.
I discoverd Gaia trough a schoolfriend of mine somewhere last year. It was during the release of the Chayku Norrissu (sp) Scarf, because I can rember people prancing around with them in towns. A month later or so I joined.

Well seems I've written much more then I intended too, but then again,
Why NoT?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:27 am
Hi! I'm orakuru and I'm a 16 yr old female currently living in the Philippines.  

orakuru

bobfredgeorge05

Sparkly Hoarder

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:12 am
Hey!! How's it going?? My name is Nikki and I'm 20 years old. I live in Jacksonville, Florida. I go to school to become a Computer Aided Drafter or something around that. I have been on Gaia since about Nov. 2006 so I'm a little new. I usually do the puzzles but lately I have been getting into the forums.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:19 pm
Hi, my name is Mindy and I've been on Gaia since November 2005. I am from Texas. I got an invite here last week. Not sure if the invite was from a friend or someone at the forums, because I deleted them.  

EnvysLoveSlave

Maracusha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:50 am
Hello! I'm Cynthia, i'm 19, i'm living in Peru and studying architecture~  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games