Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:09 am

*struggles to breathe... unable to do anything else but moan at first. When he hears Tes' whisper, he gasps and trembles.*
J... Jhal... this is... *pauses as his back arches in reaction to feeling Tes rub against him* ..uhn... Q... Quortek...

*wraps his arms around his back, holding him tightly against himself and squirming beneath him*
I.... I want.... I wanted to wait... *lifts his head up nudges Tes over so that he can kiss behind his ear* ... can... can we not just do -this-..? If.. *moans... curling his toes* ... if it is pleasure you want... you can be satisfied this way, xas?

Or... *licks the rim of Tes' ear* ... there are other ways...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 am

*At feeling Ryzan's tongue against his ear, he sucks in a sharp breath through his teeth. The offer is certainly tempting, but it isn't what he wants. He pulls up and unclasps Ryzan's pants.*

"This isn't just about pleasure. It's about you. I want you."

*After lowering the zipper, he slides off Ryzan's pants and underwear in the same motion.* "I don't want anything else. I only want you." *Slips off his boxers and spreads Ryzan's legs, positioning himself between them.* ".... I want to spend the rest of my life with you..."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:38 am

Quortek..... redface *shakes nervously* ...I.. *as Tes gets closer and brushes against him, he flinches and pushes himself higher up onto the bed, away from Tes* ... I... redface ... I want to spend my life with you as well. redface J... Jhal... I... I want to wait, still.

*pushes himself up, changing to a kneeling position and bites his lip*
If... redface ... if it is me you wish to please... redface *reaches his hands around the back of Tes' head and tries to guide him down to his lap* redface
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:53 am

*Gulps when he realizes what Ryzan is asking and braces his arms against the bed, stopping.* "I... I.. um..." *Looks down to Ryzan's lap then back up* "That... that's not what I was saying. I want us to be together... fully."

*Kneels on the bed as well, his legs intertwined with Ryzan's to be closer to him. He takes hold of his cheeks and kisses his forehead, keeping his lips close to his skin as he speaks* "... I don't want anything to come between us. R'zn...." *Glides one of his hands back to comb his fingers through Ryzan's hair.* "... I love you so much, R'zn... what else is there to wait for...?" *Kisses his forehead again*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:38 am

*shrugs off his vest and tosses it to the floor, then places his hands on Tes' thighs* I redface ... I want to make the entire tangi special. redface To... as they say "set the mood" first.

*smiles and nuzzles Tes' shoulder*
I would want to have candles and music redface And some time to freshen up beforehand...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:22 am

*lifts an eyebrow* oh jeez... "Can't you do that now? If that's everything, I don't see why there's still a need to hold off..."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:37 am

*frowns* ... I want the whole tangi to be special. To be able to look back on all of it fondly... *hangs his head and moves away a little* ... I thought you understood my wants...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:05 am

Dammit. Real smooth there, Tes. stare *Embraces Ryzan, rubbing his back comfortingly* "I'm sorry.... I know I said I would wait. It's just... what Draa said about why I was with you..." *Holds Ryzan more tightly* "I don't want you to doubt my love for you."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:13 am

What.... *looks at Tes questioningly* ... what Draa said? I do not know what you are talking about. What did he say? When did it happen?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:14 am

((*fans herself* Dear me! *continues fanning herself* this is just too good...))

*wakes up and sees things shuffled around the room a bit - not like the way she thought they were left yesterday confused *
Oh I do hope this isn't an indicator....
*gets up and makes her way to the espresso machine*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:57 am

*Tes at first thinks that Ryzan is being coy by pretending he didn't know, but then he quickly goes over the events of earlier in his head and adds them with the events over the past few days, then mentally facepalms* s**t... *Sighs exasperatedly, resting his head against Ryzan's* "... tell me, Ry. Before you came in and woke me just now, was I up earlier?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:04 am

*makes a latte this morning with almond milk and sits at the bar with perfect posture and enjoying the calm atmosphere*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:16 am

Nau. You were not... *sighs* You had another of your dreams then, I take....

*places his left hand on Tes' chest and looks at his wedding ring* ...I had hoped that your desire to make love was you wanting to solidify our marriage because we care about each other...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:51 am

*Starting to feel bad now for trying to push Ryzan into having sex, he moves the hand placed on his chest to his heart and holds it there.* "I do care about you. So much so... I... I worry that I will lose you. Even if what Draa said in my dream hasn't actually been said... if he really were to say it..." *Kisses him softly* "We can wait if you still want to. I'm just.... these dreams are making me paranoid stressed We can do whatever you want."

*Ryzan lifts his head and smiles, returning the kiss. Gradually their kissing grows more passionate and leads into them pleasing each other like they have before.

After cleaning themselves, they return to bed to lay with each other for a while, with Tes explaining his latest dream to Ryzan and confiding in him his recent and inexplicable fascination with things associated with ballerinas*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:59 am

(( 4laugh whee ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games