Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:44 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*yumi walked back to the house and entered the library, still not saying anything*
((i'm here)) ed was sleeping with some magazine over his face on the lybrary

((that's why i posted. XP))
*trying not to wake him, yumi picks a random books off the shelf. unfortunately it was the bomb book, and it blew up in her face. besides a few scratches, she was fine though*
ed wakes up and the magazine slide down his face leaving some red marks "what... whaaaaa" he yaws  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:47 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*yumi walked back to the house and entered the library, still not saying anything*

*trying not to wake him, yumi picks a random books off the shelf. unfortunately it was the bomb book, and it blew up in her face. besides a few scratches, she was fine though*
ed wakes up and the magazine slide down his face leaving some red marks "what... whaaaaa" he yaws

*yumi quickly closed the book and put it back away, staying out of sight of ed*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:50 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed went to the bomb book, he learned that he was quite the ppy, thhe rubed the spine and looked at the first page yumi is here, she looks scared "of me?' he said puting it back  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:52 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed went to the bomb book, he learned that he was quite the ppy, thhe rubed the spine and looked at the first page yumi is here, she looks scared "of me?' he said puting it back

*yumi sneaks out of the library and head to the front porch and sits*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:57 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed shots "yumi, were are you? in that day i was druged... by some strange thing" he said to calm her down  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 am
-mayun and nemu are busily leaping from roof to roof-
nemu: master, im hungry
me: your always hungry nemu
nemu: so your going to deny me food?
me: no, we'll try to find someone  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed shots "yumi, were are you? in that day i was druged... by some strange thing" he said to calm her down

*barely hearing what ed said, yumi sighed and stared at the clouds in the sky. she wondered why he would randomly talk about that*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*barely hearing what ed said, yumi sighed and stared at the clouds in the sky. she wondered what he was talking about*
he tried the mental link why are you advoiding me?  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:01 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*barely hearing what ed said, yumi sighed and stared at the clouds in the sky. she wondered what he was talking about*

*yumi didnt respond in any way. she didnt block either*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:01 am
-they saw a man walking along the streets, and nemu quickly captured him, and drained him-happy now?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:03 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

if you tell i can help... try at least, i wont look at your memories, it would be something worse that killing in my perseption  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:05 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

if you tell i can help... try at least, i wont look at your memories, it would be something worse that killing in my perseption

*shakes head*
...dont worry sir.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*shakes head*
...dont worry sir.
tell me not to worry? it would be as easy as killing someone on an plaza and anyone noticing... thats somewhat depends toght... lets see... a dog not to eat in a year, thats better  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:10 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*shakes head*
...dont worry sir.
tell me not to worry? it would be as easy as killing someone on an plaza and anyone noticing... thats somewhat depends toght... lets see... a dog not to eat in a year, thats better

*yumi laughed*
interesting similes, but im confused on why you're worrying. there's nothing to worry about.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:12 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*shakes head*
...dont worry sir.

*yumi laughed*
interesting similes, but im confused on why you're worrying. there's nothing to worry about.
"you are a friend, need another reason?" ed said from behind her  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games