Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:56 pm
Caldwell smiles again. "I did not lay a hand on the Whisperer, unfortunately. You may wish to answer that," he says, referring to the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:08 pm
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e201/annakf13/Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro/NeuroandYako.jpg

"No either you or Hyael did but you two inhabit the same body."He opened the door but changed his expression to his human one and his tone was childish and happy,"Hello there what can I do for you."He looked at the person and stepped outside to talk to them in private.,"Yes I'll do that and I'll do the best I can all right."He walked back in with a file.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:13 pm
Caldwell waits, smiling slightly as Heuro had come to that logical leap so quickly. Unfortunately it was a bit off, but a good guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:20 pm
((Neuro it spelled with a N xd though Heuro is a nice name sounds like Hero))

Neuro still wears his human expression,"Oh dear it seems like this murder case will take some time to solve I'll need my assistant for this one though."He looked at Caldwell and then sat down at his computer,"You take Hana back with you."He stared at them both his phone ringed,"Yes this is Detective Neuro I need files on this person thank you."he hang up and stared at them his eyes glowing green.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:39 pm
((zzZzzzZZZz I heart u girls..... and guys too i guess ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:40 pm
((Huh?))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:48 pm
((Brago is stuck without Alicia. crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:50 pm
((Dameon's online))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:54 pm
[[sorry. was kinda busy with the new RP i just made.]]
Alicia thought for a few seconds. "Where do you think we should go, Brago?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:57 pm
"Wherever it is you desire, Master."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:07 pm
"Hmm," Alicia said. "I don't know yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:08 pm
User Image
"I don't know where I got the emotions from, most likely from spending so much time with people who have them. What a bore." Hana told Neuro. She sat there with a bored expression on her face listening to Caldwell and neuro chat. I probably got them from letting Brago dominate me because he was more powerful than I was. Oh well. she thought to herself, zoning out because nothing was catching her interest in the conversation around her.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:11 pm
Dameon Black
Robert's eye twictched again and something in the room exploded. Fire licked greedily along the walls. His appearance changed. His hair and eyes turned silver. His fangs dropped, but they were a little longer than normal. Power poured off of him.

User Image
Kane laid Nike back down. "And just what are going to do, Robert. Are you going to burn Nike's precious home. You already broke her windows. She's not going to be happy about that." He spoke casually but something dangerous slid behind his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm
"master, Roberts power... I can feel it, maybe it would be best to check on him"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:19 pm
The fire on the walls pulled off and turned silver and started swirling around Robert. The walls were somehow undamaged. "I'm not weak like you think I am," Robert said. "I have more power than you think."

"What has Robert done?" Alicia whispered. "That power of his was sealed inside for a reason. How did he break the seal?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games