Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:56 am
Amy picked up her phone when she heard it go off, signaling a text.

Liada's text to Amy
Amy

I can spruce something up for you no worries. Just so I know the symptoms are:

Fever, coughing, sneezing, and low energy. Is there anything else I need to know? Otherwise I should have something for you in no time.

~Lia

Amy quickly typed back a response, her body already relaxing with relief.

Amy's text to Liada
That's great, Liada. Thank you! The fever is mostly gone now, though if you have one potion that takes care of all those other symptoms and also reduces fever, that's fine, too. Can't hurt, right? wink Again, thank you so much. Would you like me to meet you to pick it up? If so, do you know of a time, yet?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:20 pm
Liada's text to Amy
Response:

Okay if its a small fever I will put something lesser for that symptom. Otherwise everything else will be easily fixable. I can have it delivered to AS if I can't get there anytime soon, lab has been keeping me crazy here. Should take a couple of days to make the potion. I'll let you know when its ready.

Amy texted back.

Amy's text to Liada
A couple of days? Alright. Thank you, Liada. Do you have any suggestions on how to take care of her until the potion is ready? Like, some magical suggestions for a magical pony?

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:25 pm
Anira Tiernay
*Anira strolled in with her book, she wanted to have a bit of "me" time before starting off to the lab again for some research. She went over to the lodge and ordered a hot cider with a pinch of cinnamon from Tommy as she sits at the bar and starts to read*

{{I didn't see this in between the posts. I'm sorry! sad }}

Jessi looked up when she heard someone come up to the bar and order something. She squinted her eyes just slightly as she tried to remember her name. When it finally came to her, her face relaxed slightly and she smiled.

"Hi. Anira, right? How are you doing today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:38 pm
*Anira looks up to see Jessi come up to her. Tommy had put down her drink a little while ago and she didn't even notice since she was so engrossed in her book.* Good day Jessi I am well, how are you?  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:48 pm
Jessi sighed softly and shrugged. "I'm alright. Sakura, Amy and I were supposed to go shopping in the city today, but Sakura hasn't shown up. I'm hoping everything's okay with her. I'm kinda worried. I hope she's not sick or anything..."

She nodded to Anira's skirt and smiled slightly. "I like your skirt, Anira. It's very pretty."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:51 pm
Liada's text to Amy
Well the potion itself isn't all that magical. I just have these particular rare herbs for making it. As for what to do just make sure she stays comfy, lots of liquids. You might want to think of some vitamin supplements as well. To keep her from failing worse than she is.

Amy read Liada's text carefully and then saved it on her phone so that when she went to take care of Thistle today, she could check to make sure she was doing all of that as well as all of the stuff BARC told her to do. You could never have too much information.

Amy sent back a text.

Amy's text to Liada
Will do. Again, thank you so much for the help, Liada. I'm sure Thistle will feel better, too, once she knows medicine will be coming soon to make her better.

Jessi_Deramis

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:52 pm
I am sure Sakura is well. She might have by chance overslept. Or had another engagement she had to go to she might have forgotten about. *Anira takes a sip of her drink* Thank you, Liada as given me some currancy for this town so that I could aquire some new clothes for myself since mine have been...shall we say blown up from my previous travels. I think this skirt looked nice as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:58 pm
Jessi watched as Amy got up and went to go check on Thistle in the pet area, smiling at Anira and Jessi as she left the lounge.

Jessi then looked back at Anira and nodded. "I'm sure you're right... and she wouldn't be able to text or call me to let me know because her phone is broken. You're probably right and I'm worrying for nothing!"

She laughed and shook her head. "And you know, Amy and Kits are starting... or have started, a business where they design clothes for people. Kits thinks them up and Amy transfigures them with her powers! They don't have to charge much since they don't have to buy anything but strips of cloth, and it doesn't take a big strip for Amy to transfigure an entire outfit. You could ask them if they'd make a wardrobe for you. I'm sure they'd love to!"  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:10 pm
{{Ugh. It's either too hot in my office or too cold if I open one of the windows. sad I hate days like that.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:47 pm
*Anira hears a soft ringing and pulls out a small compact mirror. After looking at the mirror she turns back to Jessi.* Thank you for the offer dear but I am fine with shopping around town. But I will be sure to keep it in mind if I change my mind. If you'll excuse me I need to go. It seems I am needed at the lab. Have a good day. *After she puts away her compact mirror and takes her book. Bowing to Jessi and heads out the door*  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:54 pm
Jessi watched with curiosity as Anira pulled out a compact mirror when she heard a ringing sound. It sounded like a cell phone, but Anira pulled out a compact mirror like it was a phone. That was too cool.

Jessi nodded and smiled. "Alright. You have a good day, too."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:23 pm
Sakura walked into AS and looked around to see if Jessi was in. "Hello? Jessi it's me Sakura" she called out as she walked into the lobby with a soft smile and looking forward to going on a shopping trip  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:09 pm
After calling out a few more times Sakura shrugged as she must have just missed Jessi. She wrote a note on a piece of paper from the sketch book she carried around sometimes and placed it onto the front desk to let her know what happened. She gave a soft smile before she left to return home  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:30 am
{{Aww. sad That sucks. I had to exit at about 4:20 to get ready to go home. Missed you by thiiiis much! sad Then I didn't come back online at all last night.}}

Jessi came into AS, ready for her shift.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:48 am
Daniel walked in to Aqua Springs, ready to begin yet another day of walking about. Seeing Jessi behind her desk, he waved. As he walked up and saw her in yet another outfit, he felt somewhat envious that she got to wear something different to work on a regular basis.

"Morning Jess."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games