Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:58 pm

"Holy crap that's a lot of machinery!" Kai hissed, hiding behind a rock as he peered into the end of the cave, the final chamber opening up into a large room filled with Atius' many magic stealing gizmos.

"Whelp, there's our problem." Van whispered, hiding with the others as well as he referenced one large glass sphere in the corner that was filled with a swirling mass of brightly glowing colors and raw magic.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:23 pm

((Bump))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:27 pm

"Then what should we do about it? Breaking it might be dentrimental to us all, whereas leaving it as is is also dentrimental." Mala asked, now pondering the situation.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:31 pm

"I would like to note that we'll probably have to take down the fat douche off to the side before we do anything." Van said seeing Atius nearby. "Frankly, I'm surprised that he hasn't picked up on us by now, considering there's still three magic users with us; four, if you count Anise."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:04 pm

((Bump))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:44 pm

((Bump? ;-; ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:32 pm

{Sorry! >.<}

"Well, he seems pretty distracted by that bottle of booze and that mirror." Mala whispered back to Van, snarking slightly at Atius with this comment. Not like he'd notice just yet anyway.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 pm

((Just a little more! We're almost done with this plot arc, I promise! *huggle* >.<))

"Then this should be easy! How hard can a drunk god be?" Kai said cockily as he got up to get this mess over with for the authors' sakes.

"Kai, no!" Van hissed, trying to stop Kai, but it was too late.

"Oi! Asshatius! PG&E called, you're behind on your power bill for this place and I'm here to collect!" Kai said, a grin on his face while he cracked his knuckles while his father just face/palmed at the utter lameness of such an opening one-liner.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:53 pm

{*huggles back* Sorry for my lack of inspiration. >.<}

Atius turned around and glared at the man who dared sneak into his lair just to verbally attack him with such a poor entrance. He snapped his fingers, summoning golems into the room to apprehend Kai. "Seriously? I know you plan to defeat me and all - but seriously? You could've come up with something better than that!" he said, facepalming himself. "I mean, look at me! I'm a sodding fatass drunk who hasn't gotten a piece of a** in centuries! You had so much to work with, and you came up with that? Ugh!"

{I DID A BRITISH COMEDY PHAIL. biggrin }
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:02 pm

((Note: I spent about two days coming up with "Asshatius," and I'm proud, dammit! xd ))

"What, not even the hookers you summoned wanted to sleep with you?" Kai smirked as he leapt out of the way of his attempted captors, easily blasting apart the sluggish golems. "So how you wanna do this? You keep summoning waves of goons that I easily smash before you surrender while cowering in a corner, or do we have some painfully long and drawn out battle for twenty pages until I pull some super move from my a** to beat you with while you cry 'It's not possible!' or something cliche like that?" he said cracking his knuckles as he walked towards Atius.

((I TOOK A SHOT AT DBZ. biggrin ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:14 pm

{I only made Atius do that because you made Van facepalm at it. XD

Also, Lawl.}

Atius put his hand over a big red button, looking at Kai with a dead serious expression. "Neither. You back off now, and I won't set the machine to absord all nearby magical essences - including your mother, whose life depends on it, and that little baby she's holding over there." he said easilly. "You step one step closer, they can both kiss their lives goodbye. Also, let's not even start on what effects that might have on you and that harlot sister of yours."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:23 pm

"Tubby, if your little machine could really do that, you would've done that in the first place to save us both from doing this little tango." Kai said, matching the serious expression, though he was worried that it could really happen. "And you can dis me all you like, but NOBODY takes a crack at my sister without getting cracked right back!!" he said as he quickly slung a magical blast at Atius and his machine like a pitcher with a speedball. He figured even if the button was pressed, there was no way it could do enough damage before his blast wrecked everything and shut it off.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games