Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:41 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper seventh year

Pru hugged Tori back, rolling her eyes in vague embarrassment at the compliment and eyeing the other girls's red pumps somewhat enviously. She didn't mind looking good, but Tori had always been the beauty queen of the bunch. "You earned it," she encouraged her friend, in regard to her being crowned Head Girl. It might be easy to dismiss the bubbly, blonde Gryffindor as a ditz or shallow, but she'd also scored an Outstanding on her Transfiguration OWL and was extremely ambitious. At the mention of her and Addy, she alternately went red and white, for two very different reasons, but managed to awkwardly shake her head a bit and shrug. "We hung out- you know, the usual." That was a bit of a lie, but even without the whole 'I ran into my cousin as a werewolf right after losing my virginity to my boyfriend in a tree', thing, Pru wasn't one to talk too much about her relationship. "Thought you had a thing for that Jayden?" She arched an eyebrow at Tori at the mention of a 'Sean', not that she was terribly surprised. Tori and Jayden had never actually gone out, as far as she knew, so it made a lot of sense for her to have had a summer rebound. If that was what it had been.

OOC:
The Shiny Furret

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:15 pm
Habits of the lemmings die hard-
And patterns of obsession go far.
They have you digging ditches so you never see the stars!
Now all the lessons learned get buried in the yard;
And ways of the weapons bombard.
Building mountains of the body bags large-
Rubbernecking while collision greets your car!

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fifth yearmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster visibly brightened when Pam appeared at her side, and had to physically restrain herself from tackling the taller girl in a bear hug. Maybe she wasn't usually the most affectionate person, but Pam was different. They'd been holding hands since they were what, nine, for chrissake? "I was trapped in hell," she muttered. "You would not believe what shits they put in charge of this school. I mean, I'm with Levi, so that's fine, and there's probably worse Slytherins they could have put in charge instead of Lori and Tristan, even if Tristan thinks with his 'little pants brain', and Alice and Jerry or Jake or whatever his name is are fine, but where do they get off not naming you prefect?!" she exploded, and then scowled. "Anyways. I'm not looking forward to marching the kiddies all the way up to the tower so they can go to bed early." She quieted when Pam slid her hand into hers, and looked up at her with a similar blush. "Sweet, 'cause I got something for you, too...," She swiftly pecked her girlfriend on the lips, looked to be smugly internally congratulating herself on her suaveness, and then nodded at her bag. "I mean, something other than that."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Follow; don't get left behind-
Don't think, just do what they certify!
You're that servant that never chose a side;
A vassal of the modern times...
And when it all blows up you duck your head and hide.
You're out there searching for that silver line;
But your sweat has covered up the signs.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori started walking towards the carriages with her friend as they chatted. Pru gave her congratulations, making Tori grin even wider. She felt like she had done her friends and her house proud by being voted Head Girl. Of course she always thought the highest of her friends and was extremely proud of them all for their accomplishments, like Rider and Pru being the Quidditch Captains, Addy and Kota being Prefect, Lyall joining her as Head Boy, etc. All in all, she thought that in their seven years at Hogwarts, their group had done their best and had been rewarded appropriately.

"Oh okay, well that sounds like fun anyways. You guys are so cute, you know!" Tori added to Pru's response about her summer with Addy. Out of all of her friends, she thought they were the cutest couple. Pru really balanced Addy out, and she felt like Addy had helped Pru step out of her comfort zone. They worked well together. She was still working on getting Rider and Lyall together, as well as Kota and Feather. Hopefully she could get both of those tasks done before they graduated.

At the mention of Jayden, Tori blushed a little, embarrassed. "Yeah, he's really cute and stuff, but so is Sean. They're both pretty cool... I just don't know who I'm supposed to like! It's really confusing to think about," she said, placing her hand on her head. When she compared the two boys, side by side, she found them to be very similar. They were both handsome guys with big attitudes who gave her all of the compliments she could ever ask for, and she liked that. At the end though, she figured that she would have to pick one, but that didn't mean she couldn't have a crush on both of them at the same time for now, right?

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
                                                    Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

He says, "Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends
                                                      I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven
                                                      If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
                                                      I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight"
                                                      And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool
                                                      For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds
                                                      But do you feel like a young God?

Aimee was so distracted by Derrick's glare, that she barely even caught onto the 'dove' comment. She honestly wasn't even sure she believed Caty when the girl told her that it meant love in cockney. Before Derrick could get her very far away from them though, Leon was grabbing him and spinning him. Aimee had shut down by this point though, and was just staring at the floor waiting for it all to be over. If she had been thinking, instead of disassociating, she would have probably been trying to stop her friends because they were only going to make it worse. But she could barely even think to put one foot in front of the other, let alone that far ahead.

Derrick on the other hand only had a dark look on his face as Leon yelled at him. "How about you back the ******** off you unintelligent swine. Aimee wants to be with me. Not you. Isn't that right Amelia?" By the time he had turned to look at Aimee, Nike had also arrived, and Aimee was completely unresponsive. Nike rambled on about introductions, but Aimee just stared at the ground, trying not to cry, and blocking out all the noise. She couldn't think without memories piling up and if that happened, it would be a repeat of last years sorting feast. So instead she just stopped. She stopped thinking, she stopped functioning, for all real purposes, she stopped existing. She was't answering any questions anytime soon.

"I said... isn't that right Amelia?" He growled out in a low tone. She could barely hear him though. She could barely see or hear anything. All she could see were faces and memories flashing quietly behind her eyes, and voices whispering in her ears. Telling her lies, telling her truths. She wasn't sure anymore. It all ran together like icemelt in the spring.... slow at first then rushing and torrential. Dangerous. Derrick had almost grabbed her arm again, but instead a soft arm wrapped around hers and Caty airily dragged her and Nike off. Aimee stumbled along next to her friend uselessly. At the question of summer, her only response was to silently tug her long sleeves farther down her arms.

Derrick had all but forgotten about Leon and was turning to stomp after Caty and get his girlfriend back.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You know the two of us are just young Gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're runnin' runnin' runnin'
He says "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon
There's a light in the crack that's seperating your thighs
And if you wanna go to
heaven you should me tonight
But do you feel like a young God?

Diamond Wales
Yukina101
Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image
                                                          And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                          A shame you seemed an honest man
                                                          And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Sixth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅵ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅵ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

As much as she wanted to ride up the whole time with Grace, Selina had a Prefect's meeting to attend with, along with Ceri. She also had her duties to attend to, patrolling the train and being on the watch for any behaviors which might be considered dangerous or illicit. Now, it was after dark, and she was stepping down from the train onto the platform at Hogsmeade Station, and she was feeling that familiar twisting at her gut again, as the scenes of a few years before flashed before her eyes again.

There were those whom say that the attack could never be repeated again, as surely the Ministry had taken additional security precautions, but Selina knew what happened once could happen again. It also didn't help she'd lost track of both of her younger cousins in the swirling mass of students, and she was traveling unaccompanied. 'Where are you, Layton?' she asked herself. More than anything she missed the company of her boyfriend; his presence would make her feel considerably better about being at the train station.

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                          OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                                          and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                          But you know that it means so much
                                                          And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:16 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Second Year Twelve Years OldSingle

Y

"I think it did hurt," commented Fianna, "and I'm not sure I like the idea of my wand having the potential of maybe doing that to me." She also didn't like the whole argument about purebloods and such. Fianna such notions were stupid; blood was no indicator of magical talent. The great Hermione Granger was a Muggleborn, and she was one of the most accomplished Gryffindor alumni in school history. "It's bad enough when I screw up a Transfiguration spell."

"Getting hit's part o' the game, Aria," said Fianna cheerfully, "Just like football and rugby, and there's always one of the nurses there to catch an injured player if they fall off their broomstick. Nobody's died in a school match in over a century."

Fianna had fun whiling away the time, reading magazines, having snacks from the trolley, and chatting. At one point, she conceded to the inevitable and excused herself to change into her school clothes. When she got back, she was wearing a knee-length pleated charcoal gray skirt, black leather Mary Janes, and a white dress blouse with her Gryffindor tie. At least this time she didn't need Linny to retie it for her. She refused to add the vest her older cousin/sister insisted she get, nor make herself look any older than she really was, and she still kept her long red hair in the side pigtails with the red ribbons and little gold lion charms.

When the train arrived at Hogsmeade Station, Fianna followed Aria out onto the platform and into the cool night. "Okay," she said agreeably, as she followed her friend, certain they might find an adventure if they looked carefully enough.

Essy ze Ninja

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:51 pm
Down by the river, by the boats...
Where everybody goes to be alone...
Where you won't see any rising sun...
Down to the river we will run!
When by the water we drink to the dregs-
Look at the stones on the river bed.
I can tell from your eyes...
You've never been by the riverside.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωšıχтħ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti was in a sense preparing for the long term game. And if she was going to play the long term game, especially against her own family, she was going to need to surround herself with people she could trust, and it wasn't a good sign when the list was one name long, and that name was Vio. As of right now she needed to start collecting potential players, and that meant putting herself out there somewhat, even if it was the last thing she wanted to do. In general, Anti didn't like Ceri. She didn't like her nosiness, her over-familiarity, or her 'let me help you, you poor broken bird' attitude. Was she being unfair? Probably. But she did think Ceri was at least somewhat trustworthy, and she was certainly loyal. Ceri was probably someone she could rely on. And rather attractive, a small voice piped up in her head, and Anti dismissed it the way she'd been dismissing it since she was fourteen or so years old. Less out of wrongness now, and more out of necessity. She couldn't get distracted. "Ceri," she said quietly, coming up beside the Hufflepuff. "Would you like to get a carriage? I'm not sure where Grace is, but Selina is no doubt looking for Layton."

OOC:
SummerIsles

Down by the water, the riverbed-
Somebody calls you, somebody says;
"Swim with the current and float away,
Down by the river everyday."
Oh, my God, I see, how everything-
Is torn in the river deep...
And I don't know why I go the way;
Down by the riverside.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕιχтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri was deep in thought as she searched for the girl. So when the girl in question approached her from behind and spoke her name, Ceri practically jumped out of her skin. She screeched loudly and jumped, turning and adapted a "karate" pose, with both hands raised. Her heart was hammering until, she saw that it was Antigone. The girl blushed a deep red, her face almost matching her hair. Anti asked if she wanted to get a carriage with her and suddenly, she couldn't find words. The girl dumbfoundedly stumbled over her words. "I...uh.. that... would.. uh... Yes," she said, her cheeks burning with redness.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:01 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon had to resist the urge to laugh at Derrick when he called Leon an unintelligent swine. Mostly because Derrick was doing the whole domineering thing when he looked at Aimee. The tone he used when he asked Aimee if he was right didn't do Leon's temper any favours, that was for sure. However, it seemed like there were several housemates currently trying to escort Aimee away from him, and he couldn't help but grin nastily at the other male. Score a win for him and Caty, since she seemed to start getting around to her usual self with the current situation. Thankfully, Caty was already walking with Nike and Aimee to get on their own carriage, and Leon was left to deal with the useless idiot. "Ya kna wot's funny 'bout this 'ole thing, wite? She's goin' willingly wiff Caty an' Nike, bu' she turned 'round an' refused ta listen ta you when ya tried ta do th' same. I ain' no psychologis', bu' tha' suggests she ain' wantin' ta leave 'er friends."

However, the guy didn't seem to be listening, and went off to stomp after Leon. Oh, hell no. Glaring, he grabbed Derrick's shoulder again, and this time when he spun him around, a fist came flying into Derrick's face, knocking the other teen to the ground. Leon's expression was one bordering on rage, and he all but growled as he bit out his next words. "I ain' know 'bout you, bu' ya do somethin', anythin', ta any o' them, yer a dead man. If ya even fink tha' I am gonna stand 'round an' watch as ya do wotevah i' is yer doin' ta Aimee, an' yes, 'er name is Aimee, ya won' need ta worry 'bout professors or adults bein' round to save yer sorry aris." He decided to kick the guy in the stomach for good measure, but then found arms wrapping around his own. He tried ripping himself away, but found he was fighting against someone much larger than himself.

"Whoa kid, get off of him! What's going on here anyway?" He tried shrugging the larger guy off, but groaned as he realized he was effectively pinned and was being dragged away from Derrick. "Never mind, stupid question. Whatever he did, he doesn't deserve to have the crap kicked out of him. Geez, year hasn't started yet. Leave that stuff at home, okay?" Leon rolled his eyes at the tall teen as he was finally let go. Gritting his teeth, he gave one last glare to Derrick as he was given an detention by the prefect. He didn't care. He wasn't going to put up with some idiot that had some dangerous obsession with Aimee. Guy was lucky that Leon wasn't going to continue.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I don' fink stabbin' th' git's good 'nuff fer 'im...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:48 am
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seeker & Vice Captain │ Sixth Year │ Prefect

Layton made his way off the train to his relief finally, being able to take a breath and see his surroundings. It had been a long train ride, although riding in the prefect cabin was always better than riding in a regular compartment. Just one of the pros to having more responsibility was having more luxury. Or as much luxury as a sixteen year old could have. Using his one eye, which he had perfected after years of having to use only one of them, he spotted Selina fairly easily, and with a smile on his face twisted and turned through the crowd, sliding up beside her and giving her a peck on the cheek. He supposed he was taking a risk sneaking up on her suddenly like that, but he had enough confidence that she'd recognize his snow white hair to not sock him. "I missed you on the train. Which is weird considering we were in the same cabin," he remarked with a chuckle.

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♥ Selina Grey ♥

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 1:05 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Almost as if on her unspoken cue, Selina felt felt Layton slide up beside her, and give her a kiss on the cheek. Part of her wished he wouldn't sneak up on her like that, being at the station still unnerved her to some degree; mostly she was glad not to be alone in a crowd. Instantly, she relaxed and gave him a kiss in return. "Yeah, funny how that worked out," she commented, answering his chuckle with one of her own. "I thought that Prefects' meeting would never end. I wish we could have seen each other more over the summer." Glancing around, she added, in a conspiratorial tone, "Ye know, we could always walk up to the castle, it's a gorgeous night, and ... make up for lost time."

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seeker & Vice Captain │ Sixth Year │ Prefect

Layton looked towards the castle and the carriages that were now trotting up towards the building, tilting his head to the side and raising an eyebrow. If they really wanted to they could probably still grab a carriage alone together, but he did like Selina's idea better. So much so that it brought a light tint of pink to his pale cheeks. A smile managed to curve across his lips and he nodded, slipping his hand into hers and squeezing gently before starting to walk with her. "I think that's a great idea. Thankfully this year we don't have any exams so we'll have a little bit more free time."

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♥ Selina Grey ♥

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Selina grasped Layton's hand in both of hers, and leaned in close to lay her head upon his shoulder as they took the path in the direction of the castle. "No, just the usual year-end variety this time around," agreed Selina, though she knew NEWT-level classes would load on the homework. "My aunt and uncle used that logic to try to get a promise out of me to come home for Christmas. Which reminds me, don't be surprised if you get invited to the Christmas Eve party the family holds at the Grey Priory."

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:22 am
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
                                                                  Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
                                                                  I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They wanna make me their
                                                                  queen
                                                                  And there's an old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Rowan led the way off the train, letting Sadie do her job this time instead of dragging Connor behind her. When she hopped down onto the platform, Abaddon gave a disgruntled hiss from around her shoulders, and the 3 in her pockets echoed her dissatisfaction with the jostling. Rowan only rolled her eyes at them.

They had spent their train ride talking, petting each other's pets, and just enjoying time together. Rowan would never let anyone else know she was actually a little nice on the inside, but Connor didn't count. She didn't really know why but he didn't. Just like her sisters didn't count. But not in the same way because Connor definitely wasn't her brother. That would be weird. She grinned when Connor joined her on the platform. "Do you wanna get a carriage together?" She asked curiously. As she did so Abaddon lifted her head and hissed angrily. "Why are we friends with this one now? I thought we only liked your sisters.

"Hush Abaddon. He's nice and we like him. Don't you like him?" The snake just flopped its head back down on her shoulder in submission. Rowan was sure if she could roll her eyes she would.

I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They've got the kingdom locked up
                                                                  And there's an
                                                                  old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying I should
                                                                  probably keep my pretty mouth shut
                                                                  Oh, all of these
                                                                  minutes passing, sick of feeling used
                                                                  If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised

Miss GryffindorK

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games