Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 am
"I don't know." Vincent admitted.
"About a week, I guess." Valkyrie finished.
"Why?" Vincent asked. "Are you going somewhere? Is the new headquarters finished being furnished?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:29 am
snuggle89
(( Saiyu is red, Kyrell feels blue. I miss my Snuggles. I hope she misses me too :< ))

At that, Kyrell looked at the priestess, gaping. He appeared as though he was going to say something but cleared his throat again and immediately went into repenting sinner mode... Which he only ended up using around his mother. He often fought his father and the others. "I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be here. I repent. Forgive me?", he said in a pitiful and almost charming tone as he looked up at the priestess, flashing a forced smile.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:37 am
"Perhaps, but that doesn't answer my question, does it? But I know the sound of someone who's desperate, and that of one who's lying. How about a different question. Why did you do it?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:55 am
snuggle89
(( Saiyu is red, Kyrell feels blue. I miss my Snuggles. I hope she misses me too :< ))

Kyrell didn't quite know himself what compelled him. Finding himself with lack of a direct answer to the priestess' question, he forced a laugh and repeated. "Why did I do it?" His thoughts then seemed to slow as he tried to figure out what to say. He then dropped the act and said looking away from her, "I was curious"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:58 am
The priestess let out a small sigh. "Well, come along. Time for you to work on your penance." She ordered, taking the book he was reading and flipping through the pages to think of an appropriate punishment.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:08 am
snuggle89

Kyrell felt inside his heart the need to retaliate but he closed his eyes with a chuckle and took in a deep breath, trying to brush it away. After all, that wild temper that had caused people problems was not to be a part of his life anymore. "I'm also curious about that other thing", he said, hoping she would know what he meant.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:17 am
"So you did come here looking for information about the war machines." She sighed. "I was afraid of that. If it's revenge you seek, that is a small and bearable burden compared to the destruction you could unleash onto this world. Those books were forbidden for a reason, and I told you to stay away from them. Back home, you may have done forbidden things and gotten away with it, but not here."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:44 am
snuggle89

"N-No. Not at all", Kyrell said, waving his hands in front of him. He muttered, "About the conference." He then lightly scratched his head. Unprincely, yes... Blame Saiyu being around him too often. He sighed and continued, "Then again, I'm sure you already know this. As a child, my father told me the story of how Helmshire won against its foes way back when at a time just like this, when seemingly, there was no hope. My great grandfather uncovered a book from far before his time with the symbol of the dragon, the sword, the isle and the river. That within it is an image of a woodland faerie so beautiful and captivating that it gave him the courage to fight when all was lost. That she is the guardian of Helmshire and that as long as she protects the forests, Helmshire will always belong to the Helmshirish" He laughed at himself after telling the fairy tale. Then a somber expression painted his face soon after.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:48 am
"Kyrell, you're brave, but I am no faerie, nor elf, nor anything that fantastic. My job is to keep peace in the world, and so I have, and so I must. I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do. Blackrose is a powerful and dangerous man: one who came from nothing and keeps consuming everything. All I can do is hold him back as long as possible. And, thankfully, he is so in love with himself that he doesn't go after anyone who doesn't feel the same way. Or at least, that's what he has led me to believe. That alone makes him easier to deal with, but not by much. If you want to fight that dragon so badly, fight him on your own terms, not on mine. I have very few political trump cards left, and I have to plan my steps very, very carefully."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:33 pm
snuggle89

"I'm sorry, what?", Kyrell asked in a puzzled way. He then understood that Lianne thought she was the faery and he began to laugh almost boisterously. "Hoo-!", he held his hand to his stomach as tears started to well up in his eyes. He tried to straighten himself out, wiping his eye before looking at Lianne. But before he could speak, he let out the uncontrollable laughter again. When the laughter died down though, he began, "You? Helmshire's woodland faerie? I'm sorry, high priestess but even if you are beautiful under that veil, nothing and no one, living or dead, could possibly compare to the sheer beauty and determination of Helmshire's protector. And the last image of her is rumored to be in that book"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 pm
"It was a metaphor." She replied simply. "And that image you so desire..." She said, flipping to the page, showing the image of the faerie. "is right here. Now, are you done?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:21 pm
snuggle89

Kyrell froze when he saw the image of the faerie. His expression mellowed as he felt his heart begin to break, just looking at the image. Suddenly, several generations of Helmshirish peace and warfare flashed through his mind as he beheld the picture in his eyes. The soft expression, the hopeful eyes, the sword in hand, the snow white hair and the golden lyre. And of course, the sunlight streaming in the forest background. She was the defender of Helmshire. No! She was Helmshire. It brought him to his knees. It struck him like lightning. The image appeared so luminous in the dark halls. As though the spirit of the faerie was in the book as well.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:31 pm
The priestess closed the book and tucked it under her arm. "That's enough. Now come along. This is no place for you to be." She told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:43 pm
snuggle89

Kyrell smiled to Lianne who had closed the book when he was taken out of that trance. She probably knew that the book was stolen several times in the past because the Helmshirish would be mesmerized and obsessed with the image of the faerie and wanted to keep it for themselves. It warmed his heart to know that the book would be safe here as he closed his eyes, trying to save the image in his mind as he got up and took a few steps towards Lianne. He just looked for a while before a curious expression appeared on his face. Why had she even thought to compare herself to the image? He wondered when by some unspeakable involuntary force, he had lifted her veil to sate this curiosity. She was beautiful, heartbreakingly beautiful. But she was not Helmshire but one dedicated to an unseen god. "There you are", he said and gave her a warm smile, letting go and stepping back, trying not to be mesmerized for too long as he looked away, a light blush forming on his cheeks. But he knew that there was someone he loved and that those two beauties he saw today were not to sway his heart.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:59 pm
"Like these books, there is a reason I keep my face hidden. If such beautiful things are given to the unworthy, they will be destroyed before you know it. Do you understand now?" she asked simply with some well hidden irritation. She let out a sigh and turned her veiled face away from Kyrell.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games