Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:54 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinThird YearThirteen Years OldSingleChaser

Brianna had to laugh at her brother's protestations that this was just a pick-up game. She saw Galen being hauled off the pitch, and she heard Professor Liu calling out fouls, so, as far as she was concerned, this match was just as real as any other she'd been in. That meant she planned to fight as hard as she always did right up until the Snitch was caught and a winner declared, as she knew there was no substitute for victory.

And fighting in this case meant making another attempt to wrestle the Quaffle from her brother, preferably without nearly falling off her broomstick into the bargain. Brianna swung out on her broomstick, getting some separation from Ron before cutting back across his flight path to try jarring his grip on the ball. Or, at least that was her plan.

OOC:
Username

User ImageTeam Purple Chaser
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Steal attempt on Ron (-1 DRM due to weather)
Effect Value: 9, not even close, kid  
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:04 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Sixth Year ♖
Prefect ♖ Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Captain & Beater ♖ Lead Stabber ♖ Musician

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik gave an excited yell when her hit actually HIT the seeker, and was proud of Zack's hit too - the kid could really play. She thought the blunger was going to hit him, but Echo blocked it and aimed it back at Dominik. Dominik went in to try and deflect it back, and try hitting Logan again...

She successfully blocked getting hit and aimed it straight for Logan again. They WOULD get him out of the game

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Position: Black team Beater
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 Hitting
Special Skills:Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodge; ADV Flying I & II
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: 10 +7 hitting = 17 {Hit unless defended}
Trying to: Defend herself Hit Logan

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:11 pm
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Third Year

"What is my role?"

Zack almost cried when Echo deflected his blunger - it had been such a perfect shot. Well, no time like the present to aim another one at the seeker. He found a blunger, aimed it and...

the ball went out with a loud smack - and headed straight for Logan Strife again

"Mad inventory of course!"

Position: Beater - Black Team
AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I; RAIN
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: 18 + 3 = 21 Hit unless deflected
Trying to: Hit Logan

“trickblues”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:01 pm
User Image
                                                  All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                                  It can't be any worse than how it's been
                                                  And it just so happens that we just might win
                                                  So whatever happens! Let's begin!

User Image
                                                  X════════════════════════X

Nora leaned forward until she was practically laying on her broom. Bludgers were flying in every direction and she knew it was only a matter of time before another came to her. Especially if they realized she'd spotted the snitch.

She continued to speed after the snitch, feeling the rain whipping across her face.

Stats:
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to spotting or catching; +6 to everything else; -1 due to rain.
                                                  Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: heart heart heart

X════════════════════════X

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                  null

SherbertLemondrop

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:13 am
User Image
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 7th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Quidditch Team Beater>

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Stupid. So stupid. She missed blocking one of the bludgers aimed at Logan. Thankfully Echo got one. Almost a shame Echo wasn't usually a beater. The Slytherin was a natural with natural leadership skills regardless of the less pleasant rumors about the Wellbelove triplets.

Both Dominik and Zack aimed at Logan. They were trying to kill the kid. "Echo! Back me!" Mattie called out aiming to block Dominik's hit and hoping Echo had a chance to block Zack's hit.

Her hand slipped on the bat just for a moment as she made impact with the bludger which slipped past her continuing on its trajectory towards Logan. How embarrassing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Purple Team
                                                Total roll: 4 + 6 = 10 (Failure)

Stats:
                                                AC: 17 (-1 due to rain)
                                                Modifiers: + 6 to Bludger Hits, +6 Bludger Dodging, +4 All Rolls (Experience) (-1 due to rain)
                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

{OoC: .}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:17 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleChaserHufflepuff Prefect

Ron caught sight of his sister's attempt to cut in front of him to spoil his run on Team Purple's goals. He neatly corkscrewed himself through the rainy skies, passing right under Brianna's broomstick, well out of her reach, before he continued on his way. As he closed the range on the goals, he tried to keep the opposing Keeper guessing for a moment as to which hoop he was aiming for before heaving the Quaffle towards the goals.

Taken by Artemisia Rosalie League
OOC:
Username

User ImageTeam Black Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +6 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Shot on goal (3/3) (-1 DRM due to weather) (5.17 pm)
Effect Value: 16  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:09 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

sixth year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick warrior

Echo had only just turned back from the chasers--Dominik looked uninjured, and Mattie was calling Echo to back her up--the Knapps were launching another assault on Strife.

Echo sped towards Mattie's voice, trying to find Strife in the rain, but unfortunately couldn't even spot him, much less the bludger speeding at him.

setting March 2059, Quidditch Pitch for a friendly pick-up game || with Purple team
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing warm hoodle + leggings. Waterproof mascara that better not smudge.
status Knapp-spawn need to go back into whatever hole they crawled out of.

Total roll: 1 + 8 -1 = 8 <16 missed

Stats:
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else, -1 weather
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
✩★
~"Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park. Cover by Jonathan Young.

Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:58 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff Sixth Year ♖
Prefect ♖ Dueling Club ♖ Quidditch Captain & Beater ♖ Lead Stabber ♖ Musician

▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

With another purple team out of the game, Dominik was on a high. It was a good thing that her and Zack didn't play on the same house quidditch team, or maybe it was a bad thing - they would have dominated the house cup.

Dominik went at it again, this time trying to hit Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith. The shot went straight at her, the only way it wouldn't hit is if the beaters blocked it.

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Position: Black team Beater
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 Hitting
Special Skills:Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodge; ADV Flying I & II
Roll: 13 +7 hitting = 20 {Hit unless defended}
Trying to: Hit Brianna

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:01 pm
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Third Year

"What is my role?"

Another one bites the dust. Zack followed Dominik's example, and aimed for Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith. They were having a great game - but he wasn't so sure what the hospital wing was going to think about all the kids they had to patch up.

And his blunger went straight for Brianna. Were they going to be able to make another knock out?

"Mad inventory of course!"

Position: Beater - Black Team
AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I; RAIN
Roll: 12 + 3 = 15 Hit unless deflected
Trying to: Hit Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith

“”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:25 pm
User Image
Out the gates, I'm rocketing faster
Supersonic, natural disaster
I may be desperate tonight
I'm never giving up
I won't change my mind

User Image

Halfblood | Fourth Year Gryffindor | Fourteen Years Old
Quidditch - Chaser | The Order of the Stick | Fencing Club
March 2059 Quidditch Pitch With: Everyone
Wearing: Gryffindor Quidditch hoodie & camo pants Status: RIP

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Finding a small, speeding snitch on the pitch was hard any day of the week, but in this rain? It was nearly impossible! Logan persevered, however--he couldn't let his team down!

Except, suddenly, it seemed he was going down himself. A bludger slammed into him unexpectedly from the side. The rain was falling sideways, and Logan realized he was falling off his broom. Heart thudding against his ribs, his breath caught in his throat as he barely managed to keep his grip on the slick wood of his broom. "No, no. Nonono. Not like this!" He grunted as he reached his other hand for the handle to pull himself back up, ignoring the throbbing ache in his ribs. It wouldn't be easy, but he could manage a simple pull up. He could still recover. This wasn't over yet!

He heard the second bludger before he saw it. Eyes wide in fear of the incoming hit, he cursed and struggled to pull himself up in vain. The bludger connected with his stomach, knocking the lights out and the wind out of him. The next he saw, his broom was above him, further and further away until it was out of sight. Logan caught a glimpse of muddy grass awaiting him. 'This is gonna hurt...!' His head felt light with the wind rushing past, and everything went dark once more before he landed with a thud.

Position: Purple Seeker
                                                              -1 All; Rain
                                                              AC: 16
                                                              Modifiers: +4 Catching + 4 Spotting
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: KNOCK OUT
                                                              Final Roll: –

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:

Username

Can't stop me now (stop me now)
                                                              Lights out, no rhyme or reason
                                                              And now my pulse is speeding up on me
                                                              Too fast to hit the brakes, no time to stop
                                                              Steady go!

Trickblues

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:32 pm
User Image
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 7th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Quidditch Team Beater>

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Hell's bells!" Mattie swore as Logan came crashing downward. Thankfully there was staff on hand to help the fallen players. Dominik and Zack were a team of menaces aiming at the same player. Going to block the bludger Dominik aimed at Brianna.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Purple Team
                                                Total roll: 11 + 6 = 15 (Failure)

Stats:
                                                AC: 17 (-1 due to rain)
                                                Modifiers: + 6 to Bludger Hits, +6 Bludger Dodging, +4 All Rolls (Experience) (-1 due to rain)
                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

{OoC: .}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:16 pm
Find table spaces
Say your social graces
Bow your head, they're pious here
But you and I, we're pioneers

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Thırd Yeαr a** Kıcker

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare got into the air and watched a veritable blood bath happening between beaters. She had been slightly disappointed to throw her hat into the keeper ring seeing how many people signed up for chaser. But she had none of those reservations now! She kept watch of the quaffle, or tried honestly the beaters were BEASTS today, and spied an older boy making his way towards her. She got into position and did her best to block.

Position: Purple Keeper
Modifiers: +2 general -1 weather
Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Lives:
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

So gather all the rebels now
We'll rebel rouse and sing aloud
We don't care what they say no way, no way
And we will leave the empty chairs
To those who say we can't sit there
We're fine all by ourselves

User Image
Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:25 pm
Find table spaces
Say your social graces
Bow your head, they're pious here
But you and I, we're pioneers

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Thırd Yeαr a** Kıcker

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare was unfortunately short of catching the quaffle sighing as the other team scored. Once she retrieved the quaffle, she looked around someone to toss it to spotting Brianna just off to the side. She gave a shrill whistle to catch her attention before lobbing it over.

Position: Purple Keeper
Modifiers: +2 general -1 weather
Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Lives:
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

So gather all the rebels now
We'll rebel rouse and sing aloud
We don't care what they say no way, no way
And we will leave the empty chairs
To those who say we can't sit there
We're fine all by ourselves

User Image
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:50 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinThird YearThirteen Years OldSingleChaser

Brianna gritted her teeth and growled a curse under her breath, as her brother evaded her attempt to waylay him, putting him under and behind her, and well out of her reach. Worse, he managed to put points on the board. She saw Nare collect the Quaffle and heard her whistle to let her know it was her chance to make her own run at Team Black's goals and try evening up the score.

The little blonde Slytherin easily collected the pass, tucked the ball close and launched herself across the pitch. It was then the first Bludger slammed into her side. Brianna allowed only a hiss of pain get past her lips, as the ribs on the right side of her chest snapped like dry twigs under the blunt force impact akin to being hit with an aluminum baseball bat. Then the second struck just below her shoulder, shattering more bones in her upper back. It was all Brianna could do not to be knocked from her perch atop her broomstick, hang onto the Quaffle with an arm which was now of little use for anything else, and not yelp in pain.

'Don't let them know you're hurt' she told herself, as she forced herself to focus past the pain. 'I won't let them have the satisfaction of hearing me yell or see me bleed.'

OOC:
Username

User ImageTeam Purple Chaser
Modifiers: +3 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [x] [x]
Action: Making my run toward the goals (1/3) (-1 DRM due to weather) (-2 DRM due to injuries)
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:58 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

sixth year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick warrior

Strife went down, Quinn-Smith--the other team--scored, and then her team's Quinn-Smith got badgered by the bludgers. Dominik and her pet cousin were decimating her team.

"Luney!" Echo fought to be heard of the rain and the din of Knapp-supporters in the crowd. "Switch over to seeker!"

In that time, Professor Liu had found another reserve who wanted to play and gotten them ready to go. "Grey-Cavendish, was it?" Yari's little pet. The whole world was against her. Still. She was here to play. "Stay close to Quinn-Smith and Olson there. Name of the game is harass them until you've got a clear shot."

And stay in the air as long as you can
she added silently.

Echo wanted to maintain a cool head, hold back and focus on defending her teammates, but when a bludger passed nearby, she couldn't help it--she bopped the bludger down towards Zack Knapp. Unfortunately, The bludger had other plans and after spinning towards him, it went off in another direction.

setting March 2059, Quidditch Pitch for a friendly pick-up game || with Purple team
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing warm hoodle + leggings. Waterproof mascara that better not smudge.
status Knapp-spawn need to go back into whatever hole they crawled out of.

Total roll: 4 + 8 - 1 = 11 vs Zack AC 15 missed

Stats:
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else, -1 weather
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

Graydon Ironshield

I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
✩★
~"Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park. Cover by Jonathan Young.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games