Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:59 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::giggles evilly:::... uhmmm why... i have it now... why should i give it back... whats in it for me... twisted

nothin much just procrastinatin on gettin my dinner cus im bein a slug at the moment... lol.. what up over that end... aside from not having your hat...::she snickers:::

Well, it's covered in soot and ash and it'd really just be a bother to hold onto. >.<

Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm boring. .-.

OOhhhhh.... i seeeeeeeeee.... ::;she looks at the hat rolling her eyes then sits on it:::... not a problem there...

:::raises both her eyebrows:::... yea somehow I doubt that but if ya say so... :::giggles::: just know i dont beleive it one bit...

-_- *gets another hat*

You don't think I'm boring? :/

You must have a dull life. >.<

::scowls as she thinks of stealing his new hat:::...hmmmmmmmmm

na not really.. you can keep things goin where theres a lot of people who have no idea what to say or do... lol... besides not many people know how to handle me... :::giggles evilly::

naaa not really i never have a dull moment... bored moments but eh, thats normal from time to time...

>_>;

Really? :/ How's that? .-.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:01 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::giggles evilly:::... uhmmm why... i have it now... why should i give it back... whats in it for me... twisted

nothin much just procrastinatin on gettin my dinner cus im bein a slug at the moment... lol.. what up over that end... aside from not having your hat...::she snickers:::

Well, it's covered in soot and ash and it'd really just be a bother to hold onto. >.<

Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm boring. .-.

OOhhhhh.... i seeeeeeeeee.... ::;she looks at the hat rolling her eyes then sits on it:::... not a problem there...

:::raises both her eyebrows:::... yea somehow I doubt that but if ya say so... :::giggles::: just know i dont beleive it one bit...

-_- *gets another hat*

na not really.. you can keep things goin where theres a lot of people who have no idea what to say or do... lol... besides not many people know how to handle me... :::giggles evilly::

naaa not really i never have a dull moment... bored moments but eh, thats normal from time to time...

>_>;

lol... well for starters id just walk up to ya then take the hat... :::giggles evilly::: But thats probally not what your askin... but what exactly are you askin hows that to? (seriously the bored moments, never a dull moment or people not knowin how to deal with me..)  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:15 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

-_- *gets another hat*

>_>;

lol... well for starters id just walk up to ya then take the hat... :::giggles evilly::: But thats probally not what your askin... but what exactly are you askin hows that to? (seriously the bored moments, never a dull moment or people not knowin how to deal with me..)

How do I keep things going? o:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:19 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

-_- *gets another hat*

>_>;

:::giggles evilly::: you actually hit the reply button and say somethin quirky...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:21 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

>_>;

:::giggles evilly::: you actually hit the reply button and say somethin quirky...

Oh. .-.
I'm not boring because I don't ignore people...? o.o

And I'm quirky? .-.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:24 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

>_>;

Oh. .-.

And I'm quirky? .-.

lmfao... if ya wana callit that way then by all means... but ya you havent ignored me yet and you put up with my torture on the s**t head scale...lol...

yeppers... your quirky in that Kay sorta way... lol...

:::she snickers as she takes his new hat them plops his old hat on his head::: thanks... i need a new chair... lol

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:31 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh. .-.

And I'm quirky? .-.

lmfao... if ya wana callit that way then by all means... but ya you havent ignored me yet and you put up with my torture on the s**t head scale...lol...

:::she snickers as she takes his new hat them plops his old hat on his head::: thanks... i need a new chair... lol

It wouldn't be nice to ignore people. D:

What's a Kay sort of quirky then? o:

*takes my hat off* -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:37 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh. .-.

And I'm quirky? .-.

*takes my hat off* -_-

yea but theres a lot of not nice people on this site... tis why my profile is friends only... lol.. those not nice people make my gall bladder bleed....

its a Kay sorta quirky... theres not really other way to put it... XD

:::she grins then takes that hat too::: oh thanks I need a foot rest... lol....

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:44 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh. .-.

And I'm quirky? .-.

*takes my hat off* -_-

yea but theres a lot of not nice people on this site... tis why my profile is friends only... lol.. those not nice people make my gall bladder bleed....

It's also why I've mostly stopped talking to people. o.o

O.o
Well, I guess I'll never know then. >.<

Can't you use your own haberdashery for that? -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:55 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh. .-.

And I'm quirky? .-.

*takes my hat off* -_-

O.o

its why my ignore list is pretty large too.. and settings at friends only... i dont like pain and to bleed.. its makes me want to curl up and cry....

but but but i told ya,.... its that quirky Kay sorta way!

:::looks through her shop of horrors then rolls her eyes:::.. nope... dont have any hats like that... sorry... did you need a hat? Ive got 2

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:01 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

*takes my hat off* -_-

O.o

its why my ignore list is pretty large too.. and settings at friends only... i dont like pain and to bleed.. its makes me want to curl up and cry....

:::looks through her shop of horrors then rolls her eyes:::.. nope... dont have any hats like that... sorry... did you need a hat? Ive got 2

Oh my. sweatdrop

Oh dear. D:

But what sorta way is that? O.o

No thank you. -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:06 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

*takes my hat off* -_-

O.o

Oh my. sweatdrop

Oh dear. D:

No thank you. -_-

yeppers... oh dear is right.. me and pain dont get along... nope... not at all...

Uhmmm im not Kay so I realllllly cant answer that... only you can dude... because youre Kay... unless youre saying your someone else now... :::she scowls looking at him:::....

But but but but...you really can use one... :::she studies him then puts one of the hats on his head:::.. yeppers thats gonna work... :::snickers:::... besides I had 2... so i can share... :::laughs evilly:::

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:11 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
**tosses and turns in sleep then moans** he is watching me...........

Oh dear. emotion_facepalm

** cries out in sleep** COWARD!!!! WHY WON'T YOU SHOW YOURSELF!!!!

eek

**waking up suddenly when I feel a warm breath on my back...** HE IS NEAR!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:11 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

O.o

Oh my. sweatdrop

Oh dear. D:

No thank you. -_-

yeppers... oh dear is right.. me and pain dont get along... nope... not at all...

Uhmmm im not Kay so I realllllly cant answer that... only you can dude... because youre Kay... unless youre saying your someone else now... :::she scowls looking at him:::....

But but but but...you really can use one... :::she studies him then puts one of the hats on his head:::.. yeppers thats gonna work... :::snickers:::... besides I had 2... so i can share... :::laughs evilly:::

>.<

You can answer that because you're not Kay. Kay is just Kay to Kay, so it's normal. >.<

You can observe behavior and differentiate it from normal though! O:

Kay doesn't have to be Kay to be Kay. ninja

That's okay, I had just got another from the stash already. -_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
**tosses and turns in sleep then moans** he is watching me...........

** cries out in sleep** COWARD!!!! WHY WON'T YOU SHOW YOURSELF!!!!

eek

**waking up suddenly when I feel a warm breath on my back...** HE IS NEAR!!!!

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games