Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:31 pm

((*glomps Brat and dame b/c no one else is around in MW! crying ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Entering the bar after spending the day in her quarters doing some long-neglected housecleaning, she heads straight to the bar and makes herself a drink, pouring in a little extra vodka just for good measure. Taking her usual seat, she places her phone on the bar and sips her drink, wondering how soon the crew would make it back.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:40 pm

((Glomps Kat cuz she looks like she needed it))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:42 pm

((*glomps Lily back* Tell Brat to check her mail! xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:42 pm

((Lol, will do.))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:03 pm

damecharlie
((Nice storyline, Tes. I'm really enjoying it. ^_^))
{{Of course you would since you helped come up with the curse in the first place stressed }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:07 pm

ThisEmptySoul
damecharlie
((Nice storyline, Tes. I'm really enjoying it. ^_^))
{{Of course you would since you helped come up with the curse in the first place stressed }}
((But you're playing it so well xd ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Walking up to the bar called "Most Wanted", he pauses to look inside the window to see if she's around before entering. Finally found you, you red-headed vixen.....took me long enough. Taking a deep breath, he opens the door and heads inside, walking towards Katana.

Kaoru Takeshi

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:38 pm

She turns as she hears the front door open with a smile on her face. "Welcome to the..........," her voice falters as she looks upon the face of her former partner.

"Kaoru! What in the hell? How did you find me?" A million more questions circle through her mind. Dammit, this is NOT a good sign if he's here.....what the hell is L up to now?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:42 pm

He walks up to her and looks her in the eye. Damn, I forgot how beautiful her eyes are.....

"Now darling, is that any way to greet an old friend? wink Why don't you pour me some of that good vodka I know you have on hand and let's catch up, shall we?" The look in his eye sends her a message that he's not taking no for an answer, even though he's smiling pleasantly at her.

Kaoru Takeshi

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Mouth still slightly agape at seeing the man who she'd gone on several mission with during her employment with L, she gets up and goes behind the bar to make his drink. Grabbing a Russian vodka out of the freezer, she pours it into a lowball glass with just a few cubes of ice. Placing the vodka back into the freezer, she turns and faces Kaoru.

"So, I'm guessing L sent you.... stare You can tell her, AGAIN, that I'm retired. So, here's your drink," she sets the drink on the bar in front of him. "Now, when you're done with your drink, do me a favor and leave...and forget you ever saw me again!"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:03 pm

He picks up the drink, taking a sip and enjoying the alcohol burn that hits his throat.

"Yes, L did send me...but I also have my own agenda. Perhaps I'll let you in on it sooner or later." He gives her a lazy grin. "But enough of that....why don't we catch up? You're looking...very nice." Nicer than I remember.....damn....

Kaoru Takeshi

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:20 pm

She narrows her eyes at him and leans over the bar, grabbing him by the vest and pulling him close to her, to where they're nose to nose.

"Listen to me good, Kaoru. I don't want to catch up. I don't want to know about your little agenda. I want you to leave! If you don't, I may be forced to remove you myself.....and I know you remember our sparring sessions enough to know I can take care of myself pretty damn good!" She releases him with a shove and stands with her arms crossed, glaring at him.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:22 pm

((Kaoru?!?!?! eek What the hell are you doing in the MW?!?!?! stressed scream eek mad ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Finding himself face to face with Kat, he patiently waits until she lets him go. Straightening his vest, he gives her a smirk.

"Oh, I think you'll want to know why I'm here....especially since it involves your new little friend dame." He grabs his drink and takes another sip, keeping an eye on Kat in case he needs to block a physical attack from her.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games