Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Plynn kyon, Karrie~ *waves farewell to him then nods at Katana*
That is fine, Katana. I have others to keep me company~ wink

*smiles at Kai when he enters and waves*
Vendui~ 4laugh I hope you are well, Kai.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 pm

He stood up and followed Kat to the office, thoroughly enjoying watching her walk in front of him. Hell, he had always enjoyed watching her, coming and going. As he steps inside the office, he takes a seat on the nearby couch and gives her a lewd grin.

"So, I guess you really did want to be alone with me. twisted "

Kaoru Takeshi

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:41 pm

*looks up at Kai* "ah, there you are. You happen to know a good place where I could get a nice fitting pink tutu?" *suddenly gets a sickly look on his face* Oh god... why did I just ask that? gonk

*chokes on his steamer* "Wha..." *cough cough cough* "Jeez..." *cough* "... I know you're with Ry and all but that doesn't mean you need to crossdress..." *cough cough*

*sinks down in his chair with his hand over his face*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:43 pm

*he gets up and goes to sit over by Ryzan* (⌒∇⌒)/ What's happening my friend? I'm doing good! How are things going with you?

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:45 pm

(( rofl @ TES!))

Once inside the office, she shuts the door after Kaoru enters. Rolling her eyes at his comment, she takes a seat at the desk, wanting to put some distance between the two of them. She doesn't understand why she is reacting to him after all this time. It had been years since they'd been together, but yet when he touched her....

"Why don't you just cut the bullshit and tell me exactly WHY you're here? Don't take me for a fool, Kaoru, I know you didn't come here to have a little reunion with me. What the hell is going on and how does dame figure into it?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:47 pm

*almost spills his wine at hearing Tes' question*
Q.... Quortek eek I did not know you were considering such a thing so seriously eek

*laughs slightly out of nervousness when Kai sits next to him*
Things are going quite... um.. how you say.. "uniquely"? sweatdrop I am not quite sure how to mzilst accurately answer that question. I am fine for the mzilst part at least, jhal there have been some... terini'nestg happenings as of late sweatdrop *glances back at Tes and takes a large drink of wine*

Ryzan Vixtul

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:05 pm

*he turns his attention to Tes* Heyo, it's nice... wait, what did you just ask? *he says with a grin* I must have misheard you. I could have sworn you asked me about a a pink tutu. Haha, that'd be crazy though. *giggles knowing very well he heard correctly* Somehow I can't really picture you being the uke though.

*turns back to Ryzan* This sounds like the bad kind of unique. I could only imagine what kind of things would be going on with Draa being turned into a Dark Elf and all... *goes off into a fantasy* If I had a clone I could only hope that he would love me as much as I love myself mrgreen
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Feeling slightly disappointed that she's sitting behind the desk instead of on the couch with him, he simply shrugs his shoulders.

"Dame is just a piece of the puzzle I'm working, love. An important piece, but she's only part of the reason I'm here. I want to be able to tell you everything, but right now, L wants me here to intercept dame. L wants dame eliminated, Kat. And that's what L thinks I'm here for...it's what she sent me here to do. But, I have other plans, which I will let you in on in due time. Mainly because I'm going to need your assistance when that time comes." He gets up and goes over to Kat, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand, "It was good seeing you again. I'll be back....very soon...." He takes her and and brings it to his lips, gently brushing them across her knuckles.

"Sweet dreams, Kat wink " He turns and leaves the office, heading back out through the bar. He stops at the bar and finishes the rest of his drink, setting the glass back onto the bar. Nodding to the others, he leaves the bar.

Kaoru Takeshi

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:21 pm

*groans* "Definitely not the uke stare "
*coughs and shifts awkwardly around on his stool at Kai's mention of clones and self love* "er... well... just because we're clones doesn't mean we don't have individuality or whatever..." *eye twitches as he suddenly gets mental images of his shower with Tes* Dear god, why!? gonk

"It's definitely the bad kind of unique. stare Surprisingly enough, not all of it entirely Draa's fault... though it could be..."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Bad kind of unique indeed sweatdrop Quortek has been having some rather detailed dreams as of late and they have not been entirely pleasant, either.

*scratches his chin and tilts his head slightly*
What is this "uke" you speak of?

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Kat just sits there thinking after Kaoru leaves. It was almost too much to take in at once.

L wants dame eliminated? Why? Dame looked to be one of L's favorites on that mission, the way she kept trying to keep dame at her side all the time. And just what is Kaoru up to? He's going to need my "assistance" later on? Dammit, what is it about the phrase "I'm retired" that isn't sinking in? stressed

Absently rubbing her knuckles where he had kissed them, she sits for a bit longer, still trying to figure out what Kaoru had in mind before giving up and deciding to call it a night. Getting up from behind the desk, she goes to the bookcase and does the security measures and heads to her quarters. Once safely inside her rooms, she heads to the bedroom and undresses. Climbing into bed, she stares at the ceiling in the darkness for a long time before sleep claims her.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Oh! Where are my manners. *extends his hand to Draa* My name is Kairanha Wonghau Tepulu Tivrusky IV, it's nice to meet you.

*he grins as the uke subject has been brought up* Uke is an archaic term used in conjuction with Seme. Seme means to invade territory and Uke is the territory being invaded. When these words are used in the context of a personal relationship the "territory" being invaded is quite different. mrgreen

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:52 pm

*shakes Kai's hand, lifting an eyebrow* "You give yourself that name?"
"You gave yourself the name of Draa."
"That's different ninja "
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Terini'nestg~ I am not sure how such things could be applied to... *sits up straight and blushes as it occurs to him what "territory" and "invading" could mean* Gi.... Gi ussta... sweatdrop redface Xas xas, I do suppose that Quortek would be more of this... um... "seme" than "uke"... redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games