Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:37 pm
He sighed. " I was afraid of that."

((marty i posted that pic u wanted))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:38 pm
g2g  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:40 pm
((awwww bye then))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:01 pm
Nero wandered down the streets, unsure what he was doing. He ran so fast down the house on the hill that he slammed his head onto a tree and was unconscious in the dark for the past 3 hours. When he woke up, he forgot what he was doing, and began wandering around the town, wondering what has been happening without him around.

He did remember who he was and everything else up to the point where he was taken to the house on the hill with Fenrir, but after that was a complete blank. However, he was glad it wasn't amnesia, because that could lead to more troubles he didn't want others to deal with.

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:28 am
"Why are you so depresed young one" a womans voice said infront of Orion. She looked down at him with green almost glowing eyes. Her white/black hair was blowing by the breeze. Her beautiful white dress was covered slightly in blood just by her heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:45 am
Orion turned his head slighty to the side, still keeping his hand upon his face. "What's it to you....", he answered bitterly, not wanting to talk to anyone about his problems. However, he was curious to know who the woman was, since he didn't recognise her voice that well.  

memphiskite
Crew

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:24 pm
Karin Sasukes partner
((AWA! i luv skys siggy, i almost fell out of my chair
o btw
this was before i left for a feild trip. my mom accidentaly took a video instead of a picture. so left to right we got kim, me , nicky erin, and cat. yes we are all girls))
" Um, did you believe what Rin was saying about me...loving you?"
(Thanks xDDDDD)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:44 pm
"Everything dear child" the woman said as she took a seat next to him. "That mark you have on your neck, its a lovers mark isnt it? I have one just like that one..." she said in a very sweet motherly voice smiling very softly and conforting.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:37 pm
"Well are you coming, Rin-chan?" Avon asked walking up through a narrow alley. "I think she went this way"

"What's wrong with that Hayner? I like you too" Olette confessed, smiling shyly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:49 pm
One of Orion's eyes peeked through his fingers, staring in confusion. "What mark...? Anything that involves a curse mark on me is gone, no thanks to that 'demon'..."

He was oblivious to the fact there was something hurting his neck.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:59 pm
Kikyo groaned alittle in her sleep tossing and turning alittle. Sweat was driping down her forehead as was breathing alittle hard.

Kira noticed this and touched his younger sister's forehead. His eyes widen noticing that her forehead was extremly warm. He quickly ran out of the room to grab a yet towel from the kitchen putting some ice into it, to try and cool Kikyo down.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:02 pm
"That black mark you have on you neck child" the woman said touching his neck slightly.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

warwickstar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:06 pm
((AHH! what happened to the people in the dungeons at the castle oblivion?! I can't find it....))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 pm
OOC: well Avon is with Rin, searching for Nova who ran off in a fit of anger.
Kikyo is at her house with her Older brother, Kira.
Andrew is.... at the school I think  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:09 pm
((( it was over in a flash... sorry about that... xp )))

Orion felt the woman's cool touch upon his neck and he released his hand from his face as he touched that certain part of his neck. It didn't feel any different than usual and it wasn't possible for him to look behind his neck unless he had a mirror to look at. "Probably just a marker line...", Orion lied, hoping this subject would end up and that the woman would leave him alone. "Who are you anyway?"

- God, this little b*****d is stupid... -  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games