Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:23 pm

User Image
"You should think real hard about whether it is enough." Kane started to pull on his jeans, not bothering to button them.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:26 pm

"Shall we go check on him, master?"

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:38 pm

"We'll just have to figure that part out," Robert said. He snarled and the silver fire moved to look like a portal. Then, there was a deafening crack and the firery portal showed only darkness. He reached in and cursed as his hand was burned and he had to pull it out. "Damn, he said. "Looks like I'm still not powerful enough to break into her Darkspace."

Alicia's eyes widened. "He just ripped into her Darkspace," she said. "But he couldn't reach inside. We have to get there quickly." She tried to call fire to transprt them, but Robert's power wouldn't respond. "Damn it. We have to go on foot."

[[i fixed it. sorry sweatdrop ]]
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:41 pm

"Right, Master" Brago picked her up and dashed at top speed heading towards where Robert was.

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:42 pm

((Dameon, I'm a little pissed. That does not make for good drama, if you recall the Whisperer was ousted by Nike alone. stare ))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:47 pm

User Image
"Very brave but..... I grow weary of you Robert. You should just say your peace and be done."

Edited

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Robert growled. "Go to hell," he said. He looked over at the portal to Nike's Darkspace. Damn it he thought. I need that stake. But how the hell do I get it?

Alicia chewed her lip. "Hurry," she told Brago.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:54 pm

Brago flew through the window with Alicia. He looked to Nike. "Wow Nike looks great with no clothes.." Brago held his head. Nikes body was starting to give him control back.

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Alicia rolled her eyes and used her power of Illusion to make it look like an impenetrable drakness was covering Nike. "No staring," Alicia said.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:04 pm

"no, I wanted to f*** Nike...or Master.. I " Brago became confused due to the seduction slipping.

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Alicia made the darkness around Nike thicker. "Shh," she said and then moved up and kissed Brago's lips.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:09 pm

"Im sorry, master" Her control had dominated him again. He returned the kiss

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:14 pm

User Image
"That is just interesting," Kane said eyeing Brago. he waved his hand and the darkness around her disappeared. "get up Nike and say Hello to Brago."

Nike languidly rose, until she was holding herself up on her hands. "Hello, Brago." She was as a puppet on a string.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:14 pm

User Image
Hana fell asleep in the chair at Neuro's. her sleep was fitful, like she was fighting some unknown enemy in her sleep. her heart jolted painfully again, causing her to let out a tiny moan of pain while she slept. Her aura started sending out pulses that matched her heart beat, and they could be felt through out the town.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:19 pm

"Nike..." Brago was about to pounce on Nike then he felt Hanas aura. "Hana.." he turned to the window he put his hand on his head again in pain.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games