Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:52 am
User ImageUser Image
𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌
𝒮𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑒

Connor had thoroughly enjoyed the train ride with Rowan. She may have thought herself a b***h the year prior, but he thought she was just lovely. Though it still set him on edge when she spoke in the snake language. He'd have to get used to that. Or maybe she could teach him? And he'd teach her braille? That seemed like a good idea, but one he'd have to pose to her. He put Sadie back in her harness as the train started to slow, the dog instantly looking ready to work. The boy stood, casting a smile in the direction he believed Rowan to be. Unfortunately, he was more grinning at a window.

As Rowan headed off the train, Sadie led her owner. Connor nearly tripped as he stepped onto the platform, but luckily his sense of balance (and with Sadie's help), he managed to avoid faceplanting. He heard the girl ask about getting a carriage together as he stepped closer to her. "I'd like that. We're in carriages... no boats, right? Those are only for first years?" He tilted his head toward her, listening to her talk with what he assumed was her snake. "Hey, I-I've been wondering... can you teach me your snake language? I haven't been able to find a book on it yet, nor has Colton been able to translate any... I-I can teach you braille, if you'd like? A-as payment, of sorts?" He blushed, wondering how she'd take his offer. Even if she couldn't teach him, he could still teach her braille. It wouldn't be too hard. As he decided it was getting far too busy on the platform, he used his free hand to feel around until he found a hand, presumably Rowan's, and held it. He didn't want to get lost in this crowd.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ, ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ
Aʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ,
Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, Sʜɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ

Devlyn Maycry

{OoC}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
υиѕσятє∂ fιяѕт уєαя
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Confused
xLocation: Hogsmeade Platform
xWith: Everyone
xStatus: Single

Rebekah stumbled off the train and looked around at the crush of people that were pouring off the train. It was too much for her, especially with all the stimuli on the platform. The girl began to feel choked and clung to her stuffed rabbit especially hard. She searched for an exit and wound up practically crawling through people to get away from the crush. Hyperventilating, she finally made it to the edge of the platform and looked around, before settling down on a bench near the exit to the platform. She was still hyperventilating and clinging tightly to her stuffie, trying to get herself under control.

Out of Character: {Open for Interaction}

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:12 pm
And if the karma patrol take control-
I'm gonna be in trouble.
And if the moral police ask for receipt-
I am gonna burst their bubble.
Richen, smidgen, muddy, smutty...
Who’s your god; I'm not the type to pray-
Except when I fall; I'm only human, after all.

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᶠᴵᶠᵀᴴ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Truth be told, Cy was still riding the high of a short-lived summer fling with some girl from the nearest village as he stepped off the train. What had been her name, anyways? ...Kate, that was it. Kate had been a year younger, very bubbly, and very infatuated with him. She'd always worn her hair in a braid. He had promised to write- he'd explained that his parents were very strict, which was why he barely knew what 'email' and 'texting' were. Maybe he would, just once, but that might give her too much false hope for the next summer, and he doubted he'd want seconds, to be honest. He'd find someone else over the school year.

He was sure Lynn had had the rumor mill churning by now, and was no doubt plotting a complete character assassination, but Cy was well aware that there was no such thing as bad publicity. Besides, everyone knew that first relationships tended to end a bit.. dramatically. He hadn't made prefect, and he wasn't sure whether to be disappointed over that or not. He was sort of relieved, in a way. Prefect duties would have taken too much time away from his hobbies, and he'd already have enough time wasted studying for OWLs. He was smart, but he wasn't so smart that he was going to pass them all with flying colors if he didn't study.

Sighing a little, he scanned the station, on the lookout for both his sister and his fiancee. Neither wanted much to do with him, but that wasn't really his problem, now was it?

OOC:
Username

I played the devil's advocate-
I played into his hands!
I played the fool; I played the victim...
And if you bump into the devil;
Tell him I understand.
Rather the devil you know.
Than the devil you don't.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:28 pm
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ unsorted │ pureblood

Alec rolled his eyes at the mention of History of Magic. "It has to be more interesting than muggle history, at the very least." Muggles didn't have any record of goblin wars or dragon attacks or famous duels- at least not duels with wands. "I went to stupid Charms school, and we had loads of homework, but I never did any of-," he went on as the train chugged its way through forest and glen, alongside mountains and rivers. When the candy trolley came by he bought far more than he should have, and by the time evening was falling and the train had slowed to at stop at Hogsmeade Station, Alec was cursed with both heavy eyes and a stomachache. Having warmed up to Lucy at least enough to tolerate her company in the meantime, he waited for her in the train corridor before stumbling off it and onto the dark platform. It was all very overwhelming, seeing as all of the older students seemed to know where to go and what to do, while first years such as Alec simply stood there, looking around. He didn't see any castle just yet, but he knew they were in Hogsmeade Village, even if most of the shops were closed for the evening. "I know we don't take the carriages up to school," he declared firmly. "Sera said first years go up separately- probably to try to scare us," he muttered.

OOC:
oyehh

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:31 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSterling Müller
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUnsortedxFirst Year

"Confidence is to believe in yourself..."

Sterling spent the train ride with the girl Kiera, the girl proving to be of adequate company. Staring back at her calmly as the train pulled into station, he was glad to be done with the train ride. Kiera was not a problem at all, but his backside was sore from sitting down for as long as he did. It was certainly a long trainride, which he knew he had to get used to...much to his distaste. But, he kept face, despite his slight annoyance. Luckily, Kiera was enough to divert his attention away from that annoyance for the time being. "So...I never did find out where you were from...if you don't mind me asking," he asked her, the boy not picking up on the accent she had. Every region had their own accent, but he certainly wasn't familiar enough with England to know which one it was. He had spent half of his life in Germany after all.

"It is about time we get off the train though. Finally pulled into the station," he said to them, grabbing any of his loose stuff...and opening the compartment door. "Well, once the huge traffic is all clear." He shrugged his shoulders and awaited the crowd to grow a little less in numbers. It wasn't long for the time to pass, Sterling looking forward to seeing the station for the first time in his life. He may have been a Pureblood, but he was under the impression he was attending Durmstrang for a long time...so he never thought to actually visit Hogsmeade. He did go to Diagon, but that was the only place really...that and Knockturn Alley with his father.

The sheer numbers among the crowd dwindled and Sterling headed, hoping that Kiera had followed. If not, he definitely was going to lose her. Neither of them were the tallest in the world because of their age; so any sort of crowd and they were without a doubt going to be separated.

"When no one else does"

Semper Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:14 pm
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsorted First Year
x Feeling: Lost in Thought
x Location: Hogsmeade Platform
x With: Everyone

It was time. Never had he ever been so excited before. Well, technically, he didn't exist before... Oh wait, let's not break the fourth wall this early in Desmond's studies! He hasn't even begun to explore anything beyond the fact that magic truly exists. After receiving his letter to Hogwarts -I never thought I'd actually get a chance to say this-, Desmond's interest in magic was piqued. He became enthralled in the idea that magic really did exist. Everyone here knows how excited an eleven year old can be, right? That was Desmond from the point he got his letter, up until the point he saw actual people at the train station. That's where things begin to get interesting.

Desmond pushed his luggage cart along the stone flooring of the train station with, allow me to oxymoron here, a sluggish vigor that only he could express through lack of expression at all. For this special occasion, he had chosen to wear black dress slacks, black dress shoes, a white shirt with black suspenders and tie to boot, as well as a black overcoat and fedora to top off his outfit. He had the typical things you would see in a luggage cart, save for the owl that sat on it's perch in a simple bird's cage. He'd always wanted an owl. Now he had one. With the character's appearance completed, he made his way over to the pillar which he was to run through. His heart began to beat rapidly as he gave both his parents a hug and exchanged a heartfelt farewell before taking off at a semi-full sprint towards the pillar.

Let's be honest, even with all the anticipation in the world, there would still be some doubt that running through a pillar of bricks wouldn't lead to a disaster. Even Desmond doubted a little. Closer and closer he came to the pillar, the doubt within his mind growing ever so slightly with every inch of ground he covered. In the moment right before he would make contact with the pillar, he had hopped onto the back bar of the luggage rack and closed his eyes while hoping for the best, bracing himself for impact, but nothing came. Instead he was greeted by a plethora of new sounds, smells, and sights (after he opened his eyes, of course). Moving quickly, Desmond got aboard the train and made sure all of his luggage was in order before hand.

Do. Do. Doot. Do. Do.

The train ride was rather uneventful for him. Desmond chose to remain anti-social, staring out the window while ignoring everyone who tried to talk to him. The sights were all in all nothing like he expected. Often times he felt the throbbing of his heart beat in his throat as he thought of how much he didn't know as well has how much he'd have to work to be the best. Still, he couldn't do it alone, could he? The train ride could be summed up by saying this: Desmond did nothing but look out the window deep in thought. Moving on to the exit of the train, Desmond was still locked deep within the sub conscious of his own mind as he went to see about collecting his things. His head was tilted low, looking more towards the ground then in front of him, when he felt something in front of him brush against his head and then his entire body, seeing that he didn't break free from his thoughts in time to stop himself. Pulling back from the person, Desmond was snapped back into reality as his hat drifted down onto the train's platform. "Um..." He began as he noticed that this person was a girl... "Uh..." His heart beat began to pulsate in increasing rhythms, she was very pretty after all. "Um..." He was stuttering, never had he ever been this lost for words before. "I'm... uh... sorry... I um. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Desmond somehow managed to get the words out of his mouth without completely making a fool of himself, but the reddening of his cheeks were a clear sign he was embarrassed, to say the least.

Summer II
Only the last paragraph involves you. I left the contact point open ended. I'll let you decide. Also hi! lol Never got to roleplay with anyone here. Let the fun begin.

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:46 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ᑌᑎᔕOᖇTᕮᗪ || ᖴIᖇᔕT Yᕮᗩᖇ || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ

════════════════════════

Reuben stepped off the train and looked around. He knew his cousin was going to be right behind, and there were the girls that had nearly run him over. He figured Flick was busy with something on the train in any case, and he decided to look to see if there was someone he could hang out with in the meantime. He spied a guy and a girl over to one side, and the girl looked like she might have been freaking out. He approached, frowning as he approached the pair. He felt a bit awkward, and he couldn't stop from bouncing as he got closer to the two. "Um, hi? Is she okay? She kind of looks like she's panicking a bit there." He didn't know if this was normal or not, but he could hazard a guess and say it wasn't. Maybe. Then again, he'd never been to Hogwarts before so he didn't have a good basis to go off of.

He then realized he might have been being a bit rude and stuck his hand out for the others to shake.
                                                "I'm Reuben. Um, Reuben Horne. You can just call me Roo though. You're first years too, right?" That couldn't have been more awkward, but he could have been wrong. He glanced around to see if possibly Flick was coming out, but he didn't see her. Not yet anyway. His bouncing continued, and he wished suddenly he hadn't left his drumsticks at home. Maybe he could find something to keep his hands busy in the meantime. It'd give him something to do with his hands, in any case.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I hope she's okay...
                                                OOC: -X Duo Yiro X-, you need to enclose your quotes in spoiler tags in the guild. I know that was included in the rules, so if you could please remember this next time, that would be appreciated.

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

-X Duo Yiro X-

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:44 pm
Now the pale morning sings of forgotten things...
She plays a tune for those who wish to overlook-
The fact that they've been blindly deceived;
By those who preach and pray and teach!
But she falls short and the night explodes in laughter;
But don't you come here and say I didn't warn you...
About the way your world can alter.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

Slytherin PurebloodSeventh Year PrefectAdopted

Vio stepped off the train, glad to be away from the confines of the prefects compartment. She was a bit put out she hadn't gotten Head Girl, truth be told, but she'd still managed to politely congratulate Eira, who she could admit deserved it. At least the heads hadn't been, say, Hamilton and Selina. Hamilton would have been a complete monster, seeing as he was already an awful prefect, and Selina, while she probably wouldn't have been as bad, was still not someone Vio thought ought to be in a leadership position, since she seemed intent of making herself and everyone around her as miserable as possible. Vio didn't necessarily like Layton Bannister; he reminded her a bit of Cy, but she doubted he'd do anything truly horrible as Head; he didn't seem to have quite reached that level of 'actively malicious' yet. She mostly approved of the new prefects; Pierce and Reid, aside from their relationship drama, were both decent, Hastings was a loon and Macclellan thought he was far more edgier than he actually was, but there were far worse choices from Slytherin. The two from Ravenclaw she could barely remember, as both had been very quiet, and Hufflepuff had been yet another Grey and a very forgettable boy who'd looked like he'd rather be anywhere else. She looked around impatiently for Ivy, hoping to spot her bright hair in the sea of black uniforms around her.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And oh, how you try to command it all still...
Every single time it all shifts one way or the other.
And I'm a goddamn coward, but then again, so are you.
And the lion's roar, the lion's roar-
Has me evading and hollering for you.
And I never really knew what to do;
For now I can only guess what's coming next.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:55 pm
Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
And if you complain once more,
You’ll meet an army of me!
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fourth year │ halfblood

Di thought she was going to scream if he kept looking down at his lap like a chastened toddler. She'd been raised to own up to her mistakes and correct whatever she'd done wrong in the future, not to sit there and stew in shame and silence and apologize over and over again. Maybe she was holding Mordred to unrealistic standards. It had always sounded like he had a mother who, as Isolde would have sarcastically put it 'wanted a friend, not a child', and his father hadn't even been around for the first dozen or so years of his life. It was obvious they were coming from two very different places, and she thought he really did mean most of what he was saying, but that still didn't excuse the way he'd acted. She was so angry and embarrassed and guilty feeling herself that for a bit she didn't even know what to say. This wasn't like when she fought with her siblings or cousins; they were younger and usually just trying to make her angry on purpose. Mordred was just... defeated, and it was more aggravating than if he had fiercely argued back about being in the right.

"It doesn't matter what you meant," she finally said, firmly. "You went about in the completely wrong way, and I let you, because you always act like you know what's best. And so do I, but as it turns out, neither of us actually know anything at all." Because we're fourteen and fifteen, respectively, she added in her head. "Colin's anxious," she said. "That's just what he's like. And I know it doesn't help matters when he acts like everyone dislikes him, but it's up to you how you act." That was what her tad always said, except in Welsh. "You were never exactly friendly to him or any other boy I hang out with, and you know it. And my friends don't dictate what I say or do," she said hotly, "But you're my friend, too, and even if you don't mean to, you can't just put yourself above them like that because you're insecure and jealous." The subject strayed back into the feelings area, which Di's rant over his behavior had allowed her to avoid. Now confronted with it once again, she fought to keep going.

"Don't apologize for the way you feel," she said hotly. "Don't you ever apologize for how you feel. It's not healthy- you should have told me earlier, rather than let it go on like this. As it stands right now I can't even think straight about it. I'm glad you told me now, because we should have talked about this ages ago, but we've both been idiots, so we didn't." The sky had darkened outside the window, and the train was pulling into the station. "Look," she said in exasperation as she stood up. "I'm not going to lecture you about it anymore- I feel ridiculous, I'm not a bloody professor. But you need to get your head on straight, and I need to find my friends. I think we ought to leave each other alone for a bit- for both of our sakes. I'll see you at tryouts, yeah?" He had better not quit in a fit of self-pity after partially joining because of her. Di stalked down the train corridor, feeling as if she'd just ran a marathon, and slipped out onto the platform. She felt vaguely queasy, and her legs were shaking a bit, not out of fear or anything like that, but because that whole exchange had been daunting, and she'd gotten through it without losing her bloody mind. The brunette wandered over to a nearby bench, and sat, exhaling slowly. Merlin, how was it possible to have this much drama in one day?

OOC:
mc2

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:22 pm
ïṡlα ώαɾḋ

Isla Ward was extremely nervous. She'd come all alone and her hands were wet with sweat.I wonder if anyone will even like me... She thought to herself, but then shrugged it off. She wanted to get strong. That was the only reason she was here, and if she acquired any friends well... that was an added bonus. They'd only get in the way, she reasoned. She fought through the bustle of getting off the train, looking down to avoid catching anyone's eyes.

First Year | Unsorted | Status: Single
OOC: Quote Me

There are people, both good and bad in the world. It's your job to sort through the trash to find the diamonds.

LuckiIy

Lonely Nymph

8,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:25 pm
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Essie smiled largely as Rich agreed about God and said excitedly, "Well God is always looking out for us so of course things go as he plans which is the best plan."

She nodded as he went on about clubs and said with a small frown, "I'm not sure. And to be honest I'm not sure I'll join the quidditch team this year as I have my doubts. The only thing I grew up ever flying on was on an airplane and it wasn't like I piloted it and it was only a few times ever I flew before Hogwarts. I like it though. As for planning on joining anything else I didn't have anything set in mind. Dueling seems a bit violent for my taste so I'm not sure, either."

The train began to pull into the station and Essie added, "I think you would be a great leader if you let yourself be one." She stood and held out a hand and said, "Come on let's go. We can hold hands so we don't lose each other in the crowd if you want."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Next post train}
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image

xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
5th Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Diantha answered him he felt as if a bludger had hit him in the gut. His stomach twisted in knots as she lectured him on his poor behavior: behavior he had never paid much attention to one way or another. His obliviousness was now biting him in the arse. It didn't even surprise him that Di called him out on his behavior. She was blunt in nature, it was one of her likable traits, it made her trustworthy.

When she said for him not to apologize how he felt he turned red, a small part of him hoping she'd return the confession, but instead it was about the healthiness of not bottling things up. She was telling him how she couldn't even think straight about it. She was telling him she wanted nothing to do with him. Technically it was only for the time being as she said she'd see him at tryouts but it was still a blow to him. "Yeah..." He muttered as Di stalked out of the cabin and down the train corridor.

Taking a deep breath he grabbed his bag and headed onto the platform, eyes turned mostly to the ground and not the crowd around him. A habit that made him a danger to bumping into someone or someone bumping into him yet he couldn't find himself caring enough to hold his head up. Could he just go straight up to the Ravenclaw tower and curl up under the covers and write bad poetry and doodle skulls and skip the feast? It wasn't like he was a prefect...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

After the events of the Platform, Gideon had boarded the train in silence. The meeting seemed unending, though mostly because he felt very hollow inside. His best friend had just said they'd never speak again. What was he supposed to do now? He needed Rhys in his life. Sure, he was quiet and they didn't talk daily, but he was still Gid's favorite guy to turn to! It was a painfully long train ride, but it was made so much worse when he had to do patrols of the train, because of course he'd picked the cab that Rhys had chosen to ride in, meaning he had to see the prat that was the cause of his upset. He just had to survive the rest of the trip... which in his case, meant finding Jazzy and venting at her. Luckily by the time he'd gotten all the words out of his system, he was able to relax in spades, and proceeded to apologize to Jazzy for being whiny and using her to vent. She didn't deserve that, he just hadn't a clue who else to turn to.

When the train stopped, the teen straightened his robes and affixed his new prefect pin, then looked at Jazzy. "Ready to get on with it? We have a big night, leading all the wee firsties to bed tonight. Hope they don't mind matching pace," he halfheartedly chuckled, still feeling less than his usual giddy self. Once Scoots was tucked into her carrier, Gid headed out onto the platform. This was going to be a very long year if Rhys actually refused to talk to him. Maybe he was jut bluffing? Or upset for a day? Perhaps they'd be talking by the end of the week? Maybe Rhys had a sore throat, but they both could sign... alright he knew the last one was a far reach, but he had to try and remain positive, didn't he? Or maybe he could spiral into depression, thus mimicking Rhys in second year.... no. He had to be positive. This year was going to be great somehow or another. Too many people were counting on him for him just to fade like that. With all the bravery he could muster, Gid stood a bit straighter, determined to try and be strong... unless Rhys was still gonna keep this up... the he deserved to be sad.

Cara MiaKitty

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:26 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
υиѕσятє∂ fιяѕт уєαя

xFeeling: Confused
xLocation: Hogsmeade Platform
xWith: Everyone
xStatus: Single

Everything was just so overwhelming for her and even though she was on the edge of the crowd, the crush of people seemed like it was still too much. Her mother and father had warned her that she'd be around a lot of people, but this was ridiculous. Through the din of the stimuli, she could vaguely hear someone speaking near her and when she looked up, there was not one, but two boys near her. The girl quickly snapped her head down, trying to to acknowledge their presences. She could hear her mother in the distance saying that it was very rude to ignore someone who was speaking to her, especially if someone was asking if she was alright. "I'm... er... fine," she finally squeaked out, clutching tighter to her stuffed rabbit. "There's a lot of people here and I don't like it." She was speaking into the stuffed rabbit, almost as if she was using it to talk for her. Her eyes never left the floor as she spoke, intent on not meeting anyone's eyes.

Out of Character: {...}

-X Duo Yiro X-

Diamond Wales

Summer II

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:41 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxSixth Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel had a somewhat enjoyable summer, the boy spending ninety-nine percent of his time in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He got to see all of his friends in Argentina, much to his happiness. It was a great time to say the least...but now it was back to grinding time. He hoped to retain his position on the Quidditch team after what he considered to be a lackluster year for him in terms of performance. However, he didn't quite get the chance to do much, Lionel only making a meager two saves the entire year, much to chagrin. He was only challenged a few times though, he always sought to improve. It was hard to make progress over the summer, due to the fact that he was a wizard and couldn't exactly go flying in the air to practice. Instead, he just did his old muggle football routines with his father in the backyard.

His grades hadn't been what he desired...or at least, what his parents desired. They expected something a lot more than he was capable of...that was for sure. He did make sure to sort of cover the P he got in History he had received when showing his parents to avoid questioning. Luckily, they didn't quite understand the grading system so they were happy when they saw A...when that wasn't nearly the best grade he could have received. He made sure not to correct them though and just went on with his life.

The train station was bustling with life as usual, the whole entire crowd sectioning themselves into their individual cliques. Lionel hadn't met up with anyone at the station and had been sitting to himself for the long ride, hating every minute of that. But that's what happens when you don't find any of your friends at the beginning. Hey, maybe he'd find someone around there that he could talk to.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games