Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:03 pm
Damien shrugged. "No, I was just wondering. However, the new HQ is almost ready, but it will still need a bit more time. I was just wondering when you two would be finished this project" he replied.

((What was the thing you were planning with Dietrich, Aya?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:14 pm
((So, are the twins staying with Damien? I'm assuming they are. So... tell them about the conference?))

"Ok." The twins replied.
"By the way." Vincent asked.
"What were you talking to Miss Ravenstone about?" Valkyrie started, putting her hands behind her back.
"Or was it something top secret?" Vincent asked, also putting his hands behind his back.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:21 pm
((Sure))

"For the moment it's a secret, but it's got to do with the poison I had told you about before. However, it is good news, mainly. Hopefully Ms. Ravenstone can come back with more good news. Oh, in a couple days I have a conference so I will be out for a few days. I'm wondering where to have you two stay while I'm gone. I was thinking with your uncle Dietrich, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea..." Damien said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 pm
"Oh! Oh! A conference? Where?" Vincent asked.
"At a lake? Near the beach?" Valkyrie added in, thinking it was like some sort of vacation where business people meet up.
"Will you go in the helicopter we built?" Vincent asked.
"That sounds like fun! Can we come with you?" Valkyrie asked.
"Oh, can we?" Vincent asked, both jittery with excitement.
"At the very least, please don't leave us with mother!" Valkyrie stuttered.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:31 pm
Damien shook his head. "No, you can't come. Sorry. It's an international conference and we'll be discussing global politics. You two be good and behave for whoever you'll be staying with" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:31 pm
snuggle89
(( Saiyu is red, Kyrell feels blue. I miss my Snuggles. I hope she misses me too :< ))

"Yes. I understand" Kyrell said sincerely as he went up beside the priestess, offering an arm to grasp onto as was custom between ladies and gents. "I hope you also do understand that there is only one beautiful maiden to a man deep in love", he replied in a chipper tone. Those that he say today affected not his feelings for Saiyu as he quickly understood that beauty meant nothing to the resolved untemptable heart.

((OOC: Nuthing. I was just planning on using him whenever I get bored/stuck which clearly I'm not yet~ xP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:37 pm
"Ok..." The twins muttered a little sad, but both wondering who they would end up staying with.

"If you have such feelings for someone, I sincerely hope they are equally returned." She replied, taking the young ex-princes hand arm, as she walked him back towards the center of the library towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:46 pm
Damien thought for a moment, then called up Monica, wherever she was.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:51 pm
snuggle89
(( Saiyu is red, Kyrell feels blue. I miss my Snuggles. I hope she misses me too :< ))

Monica was just walking back to her office when the voice in her ear informed her that she was being called back to Damien's office. "What is it now?", she muttered to herself, heading back. "It's me again", she said with a knock on the door, returning swiftly to the office.

Kyrell blushed a little. "I do hope so too", he said before continuing, "Mother has been urging me to marry a foreign princess, you see" He shook his head. "But I just can't seem to bring myself to marry someone I do not love. Even if it is for the sake of the family pride. I have already set my sights on someone else", he said.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:56 pm
"I see..." She muttered. "But you're not a prince anymore, now are you? Your free from royal obligations, so what's stopping you? Besides, if someone as stubborn as you is trying to take back a lost kingdom, how much smaller of a matter is it to escape family influence and marry the one you love?" She replied. "Your mother will know what is best. If she sees that you truly love this girl, then she'll understand."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Damien had just meant to call Monica on the phone, but this would do. "Enter" he said. Once she did, he asked "your house is rather big, isn't it? How about some company for a few days while I'm at the conference?". He gestured to the twins.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:02 am
The twins turned towards Monica, and looked up at her with big wide eyes like that of abandoned little puppies.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:07 am
snuggle89

Monica looked at the twins and flashed a smile, probably the first time Damien saw her smile. She said, "Sure. As long as they don't cause any trouble"

Kyrell chuckled, "Contrary to popular belief, dear priestess, I am kind to my mother. It might break her heart. And I'm trying not to be so stubborn." He looked t her and said again in emphasis "trying" and flashed a warm smile.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:10 am
Damien clasped his hands together. "Well, it's settled then. You two will stay with Ms. Ravenstone while I'm out. Now, I have some preparations I need to make for the international conference" he said.

((Heading off. Goodnight.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 am
"Yay!" The twins smiled, hugging each other and jumping up and down.

"Any bad quality can become a good quality if you know how to properly utilize it." She told him. She wouldn't be able to see the warm smile though her veil, but she could hear the sincerity in his voice. "but still... I'm sure your mother will understand."

((Goodnight Eternal!))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games