Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:25 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

yea but theres a lot of not nice people on this site... tis why my profile is friends only... lol.. those not nice people make my gall bladder bleed....

its a Kay sorta quirky... theres not really other way to put it... XD

:::she grins then takes that hat too::: oh thanks I need a foot rest... lol....

It's also why I've mostly stopped talking to people. o.o

O.o
Well, I guess I'll never know then. >.<

Can't you use your own haberdashery for that? -_-

its why my ignore list is pretty large too.. and settings at friends only... i dont like pain and to bleed.. its makes me want to curl up and cry....

but but but i told ya,.... its that quirky Kay sorta way!

:::looks through her shop of horrors then rolls her eyes:::.. nope... dont have any hats like that... sorry... did you need a hat? Ive got 2

Oh my. sweatdrop

Oh dear. D:

But what sorta way is that? O.o

No thank you. -_-

yeppers... oh dear is right.. me and pain dont get along... nope... not at all...

Uhmmm im not Kay so I realllllly cant answer that... only you can dude... because youre Kay... unless youre saying your someone else now... :::she scowls looking at him:::....

But but but but...you really can use one... :::she studies him then puts one of the hats on his head:::.. yeppers thats gonna work... :::snickers:::... besides I had 2... so i can share... :::laughs evilly:::

>.<

You can answer that because you're not Kay. Kay is just Kay to Kay, so it's normal. >.<

You can observe behavior and differentiate it from normal though! O:

Kay doesn't have to be Kay to be Kay. ninja

That's okay, I had just got another from the stash already. -_-

thats exactly why I cant answer it properly... because only you can be Kay when youre not bein Kay and thats the only way you can be when you Kay.... I can never be kay so I cant see the things from Kays POV....

:::she snickers::: BUUUTTTT if ya want an outside POV... id say youre quirky style is to distract from the person ya are because you dont like something about you and you dont want others to see that side but then again your not to big about caring either... but you do care you just dont want others to think you care... so quirky is good because you're actually amusing... :::giggles evilly:::

thats ok you can keep that one too... its fits you better than me... i sorta squished one when i tried to use it as a stool.... lol...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
**tosses and turns in sleep then moans** he is watching me...........

Oh dear. emotion_facepalm

** cries out in sleep** COWARD!!!! WHY WON'T YOU SHOW YOURSELF!!!!

eek

**waking up suddenly when I feel a warm breath on my back...** HE IS NEAR!!!!

**sitting up shivering then looking around remembering where I am....getting up slowly shaking my head....leaving the room and walking to you** what time is it????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:44 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

its why my ignore list is pretty large too.. and settings at friends only... i dont like pain and to bleed.. its makes me want to curl up and cry....

:::looks through her shop of horrors then rolls her eyes:::.. nope... dont have any hats like that... sorry... did you need a hat? Ive got 2

Oh my. sweatdrop

Oh dear. D:

No thank you. -_-

yeppers... oh dear is right.. me and pain dont get along... nope... not at all...

Uhmmm im not Kay so I realllllly cant answer that... only you can dude... because youre Kay... unless youre saying your someone else now... :::she scowls looking at him:::....

But but but but...you really can use one... :::she studies him then puts one of the hats on his head:::.. yeppers thats gonna work... :::snickers:::... besides I had 2... so i can share... :::laughs evilly:::

>.<

You can answer that because you're not Kay. Kay is just Kay to Kay, so it's normal. >.<

thats exactly why I cant answer it properly... because only you can be Kay when youre not bein Kay and thats the only way you can be when you Kay.... I can never be kay so I cant see the things from Kays POV....

:::she snickers::: BUUUTTTT if ya want an outside POV... id say youre quirky style is to distract from the person ya are because you dont like something about you and you dont want others to see that side but then again your not to big about caring either... but you do care you just dont want others to think you care... so quirky is good because you're actually amusing... :::giggles evilly:::

thats ok you can keep that one too... its fits you better than me... i sorta squished one when i tried to use it as a stool.... lol...

I see. That's pretty insightful. ninja

I'm glad I amuse. xp

I only need the one, thanks. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

eek

**sitting up shivering then looking around remembering where I am....getting up slowly shaking my head....leaving the room and walking to you** what time is it????

Almost 11, eastern. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:51 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh my. sweatdrop

Oh dear. D:

No thank you. -_-

>.<

I'm glad I amuse. xp

eh... was only one way to look at things.. maybe... maybe not... XD

:::giggles evilly:::... you say that now... muahahhaaa... ::she stops then blinks innocently:::

:::scowls with a sigh:::... thats cool...:::she takes hat then leaves him the flat one on his head:::... that one works too.. so there now you got that one...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

eek

Almost 11, eastern. o.o

**looks at you and raises eyebrow you mean I slept all day???? well I feel like I haven't slept at all........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:08 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

neutral

eek

gonk That's... Uhm... Part of the disguise! gonk

Oh of course. lol

>.<

So, what's your avi supposed to be?

A very charismatic anti-hero with a signature white hat.

I see.

What's up?

not much  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:38 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

>.<

I'm glad I amuse. xp

eh... was only one way to look at things.. maybe... maybe not... XD

:::giggles evilly:::... you say that now... muahahhaaa... ::she stops then blinks innocently:::

:::scowls with a sigh:::... thats cool...:::she takes hat then leaves him the flat one on his head:::... that one works too.. so there now you got that one...

Maybe. .-.

Hmm...?

-_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Almost 11, eastern. o.o

**looks at you and raises eyebrow you mean I slept all day???? well I feel like I haven't slept at all........

I guess. D:
Oh dear, sorry to hear that. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Almost 11, eastern. o.o

I guess. D:

**walks away and starts pacing** he does not know I am here too....but he is in my dreams and I can feel him near.......or is it just I am feeling and seeing what I see and feel there????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:49 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

neutral

eek

gonk That's... Uhm... Part of the disguise! gonk

Oh of course. lol

>.<

So, what's your avi supposed to be?

A very charismatic anti-hero with a signature white hat.

I see.

What's up?

not much

That's how much you've been talking recently. .-.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Almost 11, eastern. o.o

I guess. D:

**walks away and starts pacing** he does not know I am here too....but he is in my dreams and I can feel him near.......or is it just I am feeling and seeing what I see and feel there????

I dunno! D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Almost 11, eastern. o.o

I guess. D:

I dunno! D:

**stops pacing and walks to you then looking toward the door** I still feel safe here......but I just can't shake the feeling he is near......**turning away and walking across the room and back** I wish I knew what he wants with me.....why me??????  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:27 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I guess. D:

I dunno! D:

**stops pacing and walks to you then looking toward the door** I still feel safe here......but I just can't shake the feeling he is near......**turning away and walking across the room and back** I wish I knew what he wants with me.....why me??????

Maybe it's the whole murderous vampire demon thing. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:42 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I guess. D:

I dunno! D:

Maybe it's the whole murderous vampire demon thing. >.<

**stops in front of you eyes blazing** murderous!!!!! I don't go around murdering people just to murder them......I keep my demon half under control......and a vamp has to eat too!!!!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games