Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

friartuck

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:09 am
Hail to all who may read this, I am an old but failed to notice this topic so I suppose I must post something here I have been a member of the guild for over 5 months and really enjoy it. I am friartuck my real name is john. I am 39 years and almost 2 yrs on gaia. it is a pleasure to make your acquaintenances.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:44 am
Introductions?
Very well.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Tim.

I am a musician and an actor, therefore the vaudvillian veteran is quite apt.
I have a very nonsensical way of seeing life, especially since we all live on a giant potato anyway.

Le Freshmaker

Quotable Lunatic

Ireth_Celebrindal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:14 pm
my name is maya i go to knappa high school in oregon and i love to meet new people biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:19 pm
im here XD  

flame avatar

chaos_of_Angels

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:52 pm
Real name's Lindsey. Everyone calls me Lin though. I'm a female, live in Ohio, this is a mule account. As some might be able to see, I'm cosplaying chaos from the Xenosaga series.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:55 pm
hello!!! domokun domokun  

Snacke

Munchkin_Goddess

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:35 am
Hey, ummmm somethings about myself:

I'm 19 years old
Female
I have been on Gaia for about two years now...three this summer
I've got my gf addicted to Gaia
I like all genres of music but I don't like all songs
I live in New Jersey
I have many nicknames but most of them have to do with my hieght since I'm 4'9 and 3/4
I'm in college
eh, that's about it for now.... pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:03 pm
Le Freshmaker
Introductions?
Very well.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Tim.

I am a musician and an actor, therefore the vaudvillian veteran is quite apt.
I have a very nonsensical way of seeing life, especially since we all live on a giant potato anyway.

*GLOMP* I love yoou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway this is just a mule........ my other account it Victorie Rose  

Spock_Logic

Myami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:56 pm
YO. :3 Um... yeah, straight to the introductions board for me. xD; Hi~

Uh... Well, anyone here is free to call me Savvy. xD I'm in highschool. I attend MSAT, which is one of the Envision Schools in the Bay Area in California. ... I felt like sharing that. :l I like romance of pretty much any kind, though due to my best friends, I've come to prefer shonen-ai/yaoi. XD

I like roleplaying, drawing, and writing; I prefer fantasy-based roleplays, simply because of how creative you can be. It's fun. xD I have 45+ characters, and they're usually the ones included in my stories; and they're pretty much all taken by my partner's 45+ characters. ^^;; ...Wow I got carried away.

*hides* o_o;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:28 pm
Hullo.... I'm new.... Which is why I'm trying to introduce myself....

Ummmm I don't know what all to say.... I Love anime... I love talking.... I love roleplaying.... I love Gaiaonline.... I love ``Tsuki_no_Emnai`` ... And... Ummm...

If theres anything else you want to know, get to know me and ask ^^  

~XxKitty_ChanxX~

shana_rose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:21 pm
um..Hi im shana im obessed with anime. i love to read. & im pretty much every kind of nerd know to woman/man. also i love to rp..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:32 pm
Hiyas!

I'm Sarahgal55, soon to be Ultrasarah!

I like video games, books, and role playing.  

Ultra Sarah

Fidhe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:04 am
Hello, i Love anime, PS3, .hack, and a load of other things!
smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:02 am
User ImageKiss me babyUser Image

Hello! I'm a female, 21 in 2 months (YAY!) and I've been on Gaia for roughly a year and a half...although I have a mule account that was my main when I tried out gaia a few years ago.

User ImageMake it goodUser Image

sweetchic5

vibecccheck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
OPA!!!!
User Image~*~User Image~*~User ImageUser ImageUser Image~*~User ImageUser Image
heart link!! heart
User Image
OPA!!!!

User Image

hiya peoples im moo and.. i like music, and i play guitar, bass, and piano and i like to sing too ^^

i like a lot of bands(they're in my profile) and i can listen to music all day pretty much

i like drawing, manga, climbing trees, um..... a lot of other stuff too. im just to lazy to type it all lol.

i love to talk and all that great stuff

i loooooooooove games especially zelda games and i like sonic games too with all the cute little chao... ^^
and i also like love a guy too heart heart heart heart heart

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games