Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:30 am

Im not....I just havent drank in a while * lieing through his teeth * She doesnt know that it affected me just as much as her...just in a different way * he thought to himself *
lady ayami chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 6, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:48 am

stressed
*mutters under her breath*
damned psychic Leko!
i'm actually quite hungry... all that excitement....

*stops herself and she feels her cheeks getting warm again and become very annoyed with herself*
rather... you really rattled me this morning...
*looks at him crossly then gets up to get something at the Jade Dragon*

((ayami almost just got herself a wanted poster! eek ))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:59 am

Sorry.... stressed Well I have to head to work anyways... * he calls to her as she heads to the Jade Dragon * Such an idiot.... stressed * He quickly grabs his prescription pad out of his pocket a scribbles a quick apology and leaves it with the host at the Jade Dragon * Give this to Ayami when she gets out * and then disappears to the hospital *

(( The note is like a blank check. My mind is being reatarded right now. Just make sure the note is APOLOGIZING for earlier. You dont even have to "read aloud". Nothing else though...well you know how he is by now..so yea had to put that in there after the last incident when I didnt "clarify". Got to split for a bit. Will get back on later hopefully ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 am

*she begins to exit the restaurant when she is stopped by the host at the front and he hands her a prescription paper*
Oh thank you....
*take a few steps away from the restaurant then begins to unfold the paper*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:38 am

(( Im at my hospital right now.... stressed ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:38 am

((it's about time for the demon to come out anyway wink ))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 am

(( aww but she didnt even read the note...lol ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:42 am

((I have plans for that twisted ))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:44 am

(( Damn stressed ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:52 am

*never giving Ayami a chance to find inner peace Leko takes over before Ayami can read the prescription*
*unfolds the note, reads it and her eye get extremely large*
OH I can't believe I missed that!!!
*literally falls backwards in laughter not hitting the floor but strangely floating as her devil tail whips about with her laughter*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:54 am

(( rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:08 am

(( play my game......everyone should be shooting for 13 at least... ))

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:34 am

((calm yourself i've been busy stressed i have a lot to deal with here! ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am

*finally stops laughing and heads back into the main bar to fix herself a perfect margarita*
Tequila is just better on a hot day...

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:42 pm

*Tes slowly awakens with a stiffness in his back and neck. Groaning, he goes to crack his aching parts when he notices something weighing against his arm and shoulder. He opens his eyes and finds Ryzan there asleep. The two are sitting on one of the couches in the back of the bar, seeming to have dozed off at some point in the night. He carefully lowers Ryzan down into a laying position before getting up and stretching, then cracking his neck and back, wincing a little as the bones pop.

Dragging his feet, he starts making his way over to the espresso machine when he's stopped by a hard poke to the chest.*

"Just what do you think you're doing sleeping up here? This isn't some kind of flophouse! You're just lucky I didn't have my dogs with me mad "

*He looks down and sees Psyzapp standing there, scowling at him* "er.... aren't you supposed to be out of town or something?" *turns his head to yawn and gets poked in the chest again* "Ow.." "I don't know what Ryzan still sees in you, especially now. But just so you know, the moment he loses interest in you, there will be no forgiveness from then on. You hear me, Prune? mad " .... prune? That's a new one... *lifts an eyebrow* "I doubt that will be happening any time soon... stare "

*He walks around Psyzapp and continues on to the espresso machine to start making his steamer, the words she said starting to register in his head.* "Wait a minute... what do you mean 'especially now?' I haven't done anything..." *Psyzapp facepalms* "I feel sorry for Ryzan. I really do..." *Shaking her head, Psyzapp grabs a cup off the bar, presumably a latte, and walks into the office. She gives Tes one final death glare before closing the door.*

"Well, that was odd..." *As he pours some caramel syrup in his steamer, he accidentally knocks some napkins onto the floor. He bends down to pick them up and some of his hair falls into his face. When he goes to push it back to the side, he takes note of the color.* Wait a minute... I've been washing the color out. Why is it so dark? *With his steamer in hand, he makes his way back over to the couch, setting it down on the table nearby before carefully sitting on the edge next to Ryzan. Though he knows Psyzapp likely wouldn't get on to him as much for sleeping up there, he figures he should probably wake him anyway.*

"Oi... R'zn." *shakes him gently* "Wake up. You should be in bed." *shakes him some more but he barely stirs.* Looks like I'm going to have to carry him... *He goes to reach for his steamer on the table but finds it's no longer there. Looking around, he sees it's no where in sight and unlike just a moment ago, Leko is suddenly in the bar. He turns back to Ryzan and finds him asleep in a sitting up position which causes him to jump back slightly from having not expected to see him upright*

"Wha... what the hell!?" *falls off the couch, almost hitting his head on the table but he manages to prevent it. Again, his hair falls in his face, but this time it's faded* .... what's going on..?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games