Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:13 pm
how reckless i forgot to introduce you Amy. this is Ria and Nate *points at each respectively* they're new in town. Ria, Nate, this is Amy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:17 pm
nate and ira smiled back to both of them. "hey!" they both said at the same time.
ria was really hungry by then, so she rais her hand as if she were in class.
nate rolled his eyes. "hes not our teacher. jsut ask."
ria sighed, and put her hand down. "but hes still our sensei, nii-san" then she stuck her tounge out at nate childishly.then she turned back to kotaro. "well, when can i get food? im starving." ria said.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:20 pm
well this is a diner so just find a seat and wait for a waiter or waitress to come and get your order. so basically whenever u find a seat really.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:28 pm
ria nodded. "okay!" then she looked aroung and her eas wilted. the diner was full. "aww..."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

little haruhi suzumiya 2

Beloved Friend

7,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:29 pm
'Well you guys can seat with us"She said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 pm
of course we have plenty of room.  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:36 pm
ria skipped to the table and sat next to Amy. "thanks!" then her stomach grumbled and she rested her head on the table. "urrgg..."
nate didnt hurry to sit down though. he was looking around. he wasnt that hungery.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:38 pm
Amy giggled alittle.  

little haruhi suzumiya 2

Beloved Friend

7,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:39 pm
well we'll just include your meal in our bill, if of course u want to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:53 pm
ria picked up her head. "nono, thats not nescessary." ria smiled an evil little grin and she seemed to fade into invisibilty. when she was completely disappeared, she walked into the kitchen, and soon, Nate and Amy and Kotaro just saw a floating plate with fries and a burger. ria sat back at the table, but all they saw was a burger floating up in the air with a bite in it.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:55 pm
*looks disbelievingly at the plate* ummm.. you really shouldnt have done that....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:04 pm
ria reappeared. "why not?" she said after gulping a bite.
nate sighed and nugded Ria's head.
ria rubbed her head at the part where nate hit it. "ow!" she really had no idea why though, cuz she grew up without learning the difference betwen right or wrong. she grew up on the run with Racy, 'Nate and eddie.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:08 pm
*chuckles* well first its illegal, tho that attitude of yours seems familiar..... o well. anyway some1 is going to have to pay for that. *starts thinking and doesnt notice his food arriv*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Amy looked up "i can pay"She isad  

little haruhi suzumiya 2

Beloved Friend

7,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:14 pm
ria titled her head. "ill..e..gel?" ria says innocently, clueless to what that word was. she had never heard it before.
nate sighed, dropping his head hopelessly. "wow...okay, illegal means agaisnt the law."
"what?" then she looked up at nate. she she gasped droppimng the food. "oh no! am i gonna go to jail nii-san? are they gonn take me to prison?! i dont wanna go to prison!!" she said standing up, dropping the bugrer on her plate.
nate chuckled. she was acting a bit ridiculous, but her reactions were always humorous to him.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games