Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:27 pm
User Image
"Your beloved calls to you Brago, are you going to let the false lust of a vampire control you. Hana is in trouble you know. I thought you were a man's man. Yet you follow like an obediaent lap dog." He threw a blanket over Nike. "We will speak of this no more. Robert, you cannot have the Stake. Nike will need it when the Three come. You rash actions put her in danger." He Scooped up Nike and stepped into darkspace.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:30 pm
Brago felt his head with both hands. It was really pounding.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:39 pm
User Image
The pulse of hana's aura got quicker and stronger as her heart began to beat faster. She was having a nightmare about being trapped in a room she couldn't gte out of. The same one she had always had before she had gotten emotions, and it was back now that they were gone again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:42 pm
"Hana.." Brago had regained himself and Dashed off following hanas Aura. A short time later he arrived at Neuros office. "Hana" he said picking her up.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:44 pm
User Image
Hana's body was shaking and still releasing pulse's when Brago picked her up. She didn't wake up to his touch like she had since she had starting sharing his bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:50 pm
"Hana. You are reverting back." Brago took her away from Neuros and back to his mansion. " I really need to learn how to teleport" Brago said as he laid her on their bed. "Hana.. Im sorry I couldnt rescue you" he hugged her and forced a lot of his aura into her.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:53 pm
User Image
Hana awoke with a gasp of pain as Brago's aura was forced into her. Her eye's where still dull and lifeless, and her body was limp in Brago's arms. She didn't say anything to brago, or even look at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:56 pm
"Hana, Im sorry. I am not a strong person like you are. I have faults, I am a pervert. I cant change that. I cant give up women. But... I want to be with you the most, and I cant say that about any other woman"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:02 am
User Image
"brago......I don't care. I can't care anymore. The emotions I had developed.... They're gone because of Neuro......I don't know if i can get them back or if I want them back." Hana told him. With out emotions, she'd go back to her cycle of not caring if she died, killing people, and not staying in one place for long.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:07 am
"Hana, you are the strongest person I know. Even without emotions, I want to be with you. Is that alright?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:11 am
User Image
"I guess." Hana told him. Her heart jolted a little at brago's words, remembering a tiny piece of what she had felt for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:17 am
"Hana do you still feel pleasure when your made love to?" Brago asked suddenly.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:20 am
User Image
"I don't know. I might I might not. I don't care either way." Hana told him. The tiny piece of emotion that had come back up was fading away again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:24 am
"Hana remove your clothes please. I want to test out this theory."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:27 am
User Image
Hanasighed as she slid her dress off over her head, revealing her naked body beneath it. "OK, there you go." she told Brago.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games