Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:03 pm
{{ I'd have to ask my friends about the Supernatural reference. I don't watch the show. Too much whining. }}

Daniel rolled his head on his shoulders a bit, mulling over the comparison.

"Yeah. That's pretty close to the idea. Although I'm of the mind that it isn't so much the memories being held back, but rather the thing in place to restrict them. To make another analogy, if I were highly tuned machine, not-that-I'm-saying-that-I-am, but if I were, then this issue is a big jagged rock. Just tumbling around, throwing things out of whack."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:18 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs, going up to the desk to talk to Haley for a few minutes before heading back to her office. When she gets there, she grins when she sees the four long, skinny boxes that arrived today. The easels she'd ordered had come in. There were two simple display easels, and two very nice ones that could be adjusted to use with different size Looking over the boxes, she opened one of them to see what kind of tools she needed to put them together. Then she called the maintenance person on duty to bring them to the lounge, and started to carry the two lighter boxes over there. Seeing one of the guys from the pet spa walking by, she asked him to get the other two boxes for her. mrgreen

Once in the lounge, Kits immediately started assembling the easels, refusing the offers of the staff members to help her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:52 pm
Cuwen
Amy kept thinking about what she saw. Was Kits uncomfortable around Karrie? That couldn't be it. She had seen Karrie and Kits hanging out a lot. Could... Could Kits be uncomfortable when Amy and Karrie are together?

Amy looked back up at Karrie, suddenly thinking that she might be onto something. "You know... I think I'll talk to her tomorrow... or as soon as I can get in touch with her."

She sighed and smiled slightly. "So, fashion show still?"

She looked down at Thistle. "You can help me, Thistle. You love fashion shows!"

Thistle looked up at Karrie and Amy. When she saw that they were both looking down at her and could feel them trying to cheer her up, she squeaked softly and then smiled. She rubbed up against both of their legs.

{{*Pauses scene*}}

((*presses play*))

I think it would be a good idea to talk to her...

*smiles down at Thistle* All right, let's see what you two can do, though I'm not sure if it'll be any better than what you're already wearing...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:07 pm
Amy nodded. "I will."

Then, a smile slowly began to appear on her face. "Well, Kits and I don't have too many outfits designed yet, but I love what she's come up with so far."

She started to concentrate on one of the past outfits and then she and Thistle made the outfit appear on Amy in an instant.

Amy looked at her skirt outfit and grinned. "This is one of my favorites!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:19 pm
*looking at Amy's new outfit, it's definitely her style, yet he can see Kits' touch in it as well* I can see why. *looks her over appreciatively*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:51 pm
{{Is Gaia messing up for anyone else? I can't tell if it's my internet or Gaia. sad }}

Amy giggled and did a little twirl. "Well thank you. I love skirts I can twirl in."

She paused, closed her eyes, and concentrated on another outfit. Moments later, she was standing in a green dress.

"I like this one, too, but this next one is amazing. I'd only wear it at a costume party or at home. And since we're alone here in the office with the door closed, it's close enough."

She giggled and then concentrated again. Then, she felt the air hit her and she shivered slightly as more of her skin was exposed to the air.

She opened her eyes and smiled at Karrie, though she was a little self conscious. "So?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:02 pm
((I'm not having any problems.))

*nods at the green dress, then sees the black outfit* eek Wow. *keeps staring, forgetting to say anything else*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:12 pm
{{Hmm... Well, I"m going to try and go ahead and open up IE again as well and see if it works better this time so I can respond as Jessi to FS's post. Wish me luck!}}

Amy blushed brightly and looked down as a bashful smile appeared on her face. She smoothed out her black shorts.

"Yyeah... I really like it, for private use, of course, like I said. Or a costume party."

She looked up at Karrie and saw the expression on his face again. It made her blush even brighter. "I'm glad you like it..."

Amy walked over to him slowly and then bent down to grasp one of his hands. She stood back up and started threading their fingers together.

"I even like the tail and the ears, though I have no idea why."

She giggled, somewhat nervously.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:16 pm
FireSpark
{{ I'd have to ask my friends about the Supernatural reference. I don't watch the show. Too much whining. }}

Daniel rolled his head on his shoulders a bit, mulling over the comparison.

"Yeah. That's pretty close to the idea. Although I'm of the mind that it isn't so much the memories being held back, but rather the thing in place to restrict them. To make another analogy, if I were highly tuned machine, not-that-I'm-saying-that-I-am, but if I were, then this issue is a big jagged rock. Just tumbling around, throwing things out of whack."

{{It worked! I'm on! biggrin }}

Jessi looked confused now. "Big jagged rock rolling around? I don't think a shell around your memories would roll around... Surely it stays in place."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:17 pm
*takes a moment to answer* I really do like it. I'd like to see you wear it more often. *grins* The ears and tail are very cute. *eyes continue to roam over her body as he grabs her and pulls her close* You look really good in that outfit. *kisses her deeply*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:29 pm
Amy gasped softly in surprise as Karrie pulled her closer suddenly. She was even more surprised when he kissed her, but she really, really liked it.

Amy smiled slowly against his lips and then leaned forward even more. She wrapped her arms around his neck enjoyed the pressure of Karrie's lips against hers.

Thistle yawned as she saw Amy and Karrie start to do what they did so often. She still didn't know what that was exactly, but she turned around and went over to the desk. She went in the little opening where the chair or somebody's legs usually went in, curled up, and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:38 pm
*smiles at Amy* So... I think it's about time to head home. How about you?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:44 pm
Amy smirked and started kissing along Karrie's neck. "Or we could stay here..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:49 pm
Hmmm... we could... *wonders how much sound carries from the office*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:00 pm
Amy giggled and quickly sat down on the couch. "Well then, let's not waste anymore time."

She reached up and flicked one of her ears once.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games