Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Yetisarge
You know, it's kinda hard not to think I kill threads on here for when I disappear crap happens
I jsut think its timing really XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 pm
If that's the case, I have THE WORST TIMING EVERR  

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:59 pm
Yetisarge
If that's the case, I have THE WORST TIMING EVERR
It happens!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:41 am
Of course.. I could always blame summer work here at the college, we can go with that too.  

Jaxdrill

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:05 pm
Gah, still 6 of any ninjutsu, the rest of my 1st Buki, my entire 2nd Buki, and 2 Genjutsu. Graaah...

2nd Buki will wait till my mini-arc though, thankfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:11 pm
Chezmonkey
Gah, still 6 of any ninjutsu, the rest of my 1st Buki, my entire 2nd Buki, and 2 Genjutsu. Graaah...

well good. our new kage is getting me to start arc soon. Train younglings train!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:33 pm
Yo-ko
Chezmonkey

well good. our new kage is getting me to start arc soon. Train younglings train!

Do you know exactly when? Or are you just going to stress us out by waiting? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:42 pm
pliokiju
Yo-ko
Chezmonkey

Do you know exactly when? Or are you just going to stress us out by waiting? lol
No i have been trying to let you guys train! I dont wanna start the arc until you guys are ready....how about tuesday or wed? is that good for everyone?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:44 pm
Yo-ko
pliokiju
Yo-ko
Chezmonkey

No i have been trying to let you guys train! I dont wanna start the arc until you guys are ready....how about tuesday or wed? is that good for everyone?

I think that Wednesday is a good day to start the arc. ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:51 pm
Michael the sexy king
Yo-ko
pliokiju
Yo-ko
Chezmonkey

I think that Wednesday is a good day. ;3

same  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:18 pm
Michael the sexy king
Yo-ko
pliokiju
Yo-ko
Chezmonkey

I think that Wednesday is a good day to start the arc. ;3
alright, we shall let everyone else put in their ideas and timing  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:38 pm
Train My young Suna Nin, and rest and eat hearty for tomorrow WE DINE IN SOME OTHER PLACE THE ARC WILL TAKE US!  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:01 pm
Winterwolf78
Train My young Suna Nin, and rest and eat hearty for tomorrow WE DINE IN SOME OTHER PLACE THE ARC WILL TAKE US!
sweatdrop he he....hell....hell is where you shall dine  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:08 am
8pm eastern starts the mini arc  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:23 pm
Sheet son! Well time to ughh I guess slice dummies into pieces with knives and sword play. Mwahahahaha twisted

Edit: Pretty sure I've been on facebook way too much when I was trying to find the like button for Winterwolf's comment there..  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games